Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. (31426 Views)

From 30, Senators With Saraki At CCT Shrink To 18. / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / Senators In Emergency Meeting Over Saraki- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by iamrealdeji(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2015
happney65:

So Saraki is now the one to Pay Workers Salary abi?Yeye Talk
read this for details:https://www.nairaland.com/2616596/ilorin-churches-organize-special-prayers
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by free2ryhme: 11:06am On Sep 22, 2015
ylaa:
grin grin grin grin
seems u r hungry
cos a hungry man is an angry man
what did i say wrong?
person no dey joke wit u?
You speak from experience.

Hungry woman
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by EINSTEINPG: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Kellzcold:

By negotiating with Pdp:
by either keeping ekweremadu as DSP and putting another SP they want
or by giving them better committees and taking both the Senate president and deputy senate seat for APC.

We'll see how the drama plays out
With this your suggestion Nigeria is in serious trouble. Imposition of DSP/SP is an outright subversion of NASS independence and its capability to move the nation forward by neutralizing the so-called unfortunate political godfathers.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by mart2k(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2015
obinnajr:
NIGERIA HAS NO LAW, JUDICIARY IS JUST DOING WHAT THEY LIKE IN THE NAME OF POLITICS. I WONDER HOW A COUNTRY WILL SIT TO JUDGE THE 3RD IN COMMAND WITHOUT ATTRONY GENERAL ON SIT, OR MAYBE THEY WANT THE SENATE PRESIDENT OUT BEFORE THEY BRING IN ATTRONY GENERAL OF THIER OWN UNSCREENED BECAUSE SECTION 25 OF CODE OF CONDUCT WILL NOT SUMMON ANYONE ON POWER FOR PROSECUTION WITHOUT THE DIRECTIVES OF THE ATTRONY GENERAL.... NOW EVERY NIGERIAN IS A LAWYER JUST LIKE FOOTBAL EVERYBODY A COACH...... WHICH WAY NAIJA ? TOMORROW SOMEBODY WILL TELL ME THIS IS CHANGE
ok, go ahead and appoint Attorney General or better still, stop d trial. Non.sense
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by mart2k(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2015
cr7lomo:

Look at how silly you sound.... So he is being witch hunted because he wants to continue as the senate president.... The question is will this issue about asset declaration have been a topic if he stepped down.. Our youths should stop allowing our selfish politicians to ruin their sense of reasoning ...

Just because some thugs that think the country belong to them and their decisions alone is all that matters ... Nigerians are so unconventional and delusional, now they remember that he is corrupt, why did they not bring this up during the election. Will they say that lawan is not corrupt? The moment lawan goes against their wish, he will also be set up. People like tinubu should be in prison for trying to bring anarchy to the federation
So nice, keep on ranting.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by luvprince4real(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
I support " Saraki Must Go ".
anoda slave sighted.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by haftob(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Churches specially organized prayers in Ilorin for his downfall,unpaid workers are cursing him praying for his downfall,rams and clothes are all over the market with no one to buy them,so business people are also praying for his downfall,thats the reason why his prayers from 1500 alfas is not working,the masses are raining curses on him here in Ilorin
Is he the governor of kwara state or the president of Nigeria dat ppl are raining curses on him cos of the bad economy?
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Kellzcold: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2015
EINSTEINPG:
With this your suggestion Nigeria is in serious trouble. Imposition of DSP/SP is an outright subversion of NASS independence and its capability to move the nation forward by neutralizing the so-called unfortunate political godfathers.
But a lot of people here are supporting the Saraki trial knowing that it's an obvious witch-hunt by Tinubu and co.
If Saraki falls, any hope of an independent senate is gone. So people that are supporting Saraki falling should prepare for this if he falls.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by iamrealdeji(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2015
haftob:

Is he the governor of kwara state or the president of Nigeria dat ppl are raining curses on him cos of the bad economy?
read this for details: https://www.nairaland.com/2616596/ilorin-churches-organize-special-prayers
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Kingspin(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
U forget his friends. T.a orji, Tinubu and co. All of them.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Koolmexxi(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2015
Now isn't it obvious there's more than meets the eye to dis whole saraki case. It's now glaring dis is a witch hunt. Now soliciting for senators to impeach Saraki is dat Bribe, corruption or roger??
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by ylaa(f): 11:36am On Sep 22, 2015
lazy man
free2ryhme:

You speak from experience.

Hungry woman
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Kingspin(m): 11:41am On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
$ 50,000 for senators! U forget Saraki friends, T.a Orji, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and co. All of them.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Every corrupt politician must be port INBOX...shikena

Kingspin:
$ 50,000, U forget his friends, T.a Orji, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and co. All of them.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by EINSTEINPG: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kellzcold:

But a lot of people here are supporting the Saraki trial knowing that it's an obvious witch-hunt by Tinubu and co.
If Saraki falls, any hope of an independent senate is gone. So people that are supporting Saraki falling should prepare for this if he falls.
In as much as i hate corruption; there is clear lack of objectivity in the way he is judged. Besides, he is not worse than his accusers and political detractors. As for people with schadenfreude in saraki's legal battle; they are either sentimental or do not fully understand the intrincacies of the issues. To pass judgement is easy when one is not directly involved. Again, the trial has nothing to do with masses but to settle political scores. So, i wonder why we the gullible masses are here on a faceless platform making noise.

1 Like

Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by free2ryhme: 12:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
ylaa:
lazy man

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Kingspin(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Every corrupt politician must be port INBOX...shikena

Lets wait untill just one enter because they are many APC/PDP.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
I voted APC for CHANGE, the change is here. All these people don milk us die.

Kingspin:
Lets wait untill just one enter because they are many APC/PDP.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by speedyGonzales: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
one crime for another? progress!!!?

there is nothing wrong with this at all... I think the saying is "To stop corruption, you must use more corruption" - on of the Gods
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by bobochem: 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
we thought dey are our saviours.wat dey are doing now(witch hunt)is against their manifestos.I bliv sum APC members are hiding under anti graft war to hunt their political enemies.this is wrong,this not democracy but dictatorship and nepotism.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Andyg: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
obinnajr:
NIGERIA HAS NO LAW, JUDICIARY IS JUST DOING WHAT THEY LIKE IN THE NAME OF POLITICS. I WONDER HOW A COUNTRY WILL SIT TO JUDGE THE 3RD IN COMMAND WITHOUT ATTRONY GENERAL ON SIT, OR MAYBE THEY WANT THE SENATE PRESIDENT OUT BEFORE THEY BRING IN ATTRONY GENERAL OF THIER OWN UNSCREENED BECAUSE SECTION 25 OF CODE OF CONDUCT WILL NOT SUMMON ANYONE ON POWER FOR PROSECUTION WITHOUT THE DIRECTIVES OF THE ATTRONY GENERAL.... NOW EVERY NIGERIAN IS A LAWYER JUST LIKE FOOTBAL EVERYBODY A COACH...... WHICH WAY NAIJA ? TOMORROW SOMEBODY WILL TELL ME THIS IS CHANGE
Bros, u no dey tire as u liter every tread with ur trash. with or without attorney general, SP will be convicted if found quilty. period!!!!;;;
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by ylaa(f): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
free2ryhme:

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Rotimi47: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
sanky346:

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/plot-to-remove-saraki-thickens/
Saraki, his loyalists & PDP have been lying since 29th may 1999. Smh......
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Boyewu: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Witch must be hunted down in as much as he's creating sleepless night to the community.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by pasol4real(m): 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
madridguy:
Can u tell me one reason why he should go

1 Like

Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by favourlove1: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lolz virtually half of the senators are billionaires and former Governors and you think you can entice them with money? Is it Andy uba you will give that money abi na Godswill Akpabio,David Mark,Dino Melaye etc? What is $50,000 to these men?
n u think its not cux of the money tht they are still in the House. Better wake up. Infact u don't know how many senators who have collected the money. Them go come tell u? Nobi so them do Gej? Collect finish go dey campaign for APC. All politicians are one n same tin. Wake up! I repeat wake up!
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by thegoodone2(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
I will like to follow this case
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by alaskido(m): 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
This "CHANGE" is really a change o. Just $50,000.00 to bribe our senators to betray their brother? They are really cheap. How do we CHANGE? PLEASE CHANGE OOOOOOOOO......
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
ylaa:
grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
hi sorry i couldnt access the message you sent to my email cos i lost its details. But i have changed it, you can send the message again now. Thanks.
Profudeme@gmail.com.
God bless you.
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by free13: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. by ExInferis(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jwhizzy:
$50,000 to bribe senators? Tales by Moonlight!!! Local council Chairmen and state legislators sef will not come to the table based on $50,000. This is clearly a pro-Saraki article as it does not in anyway address the issue of false asset declaration, only focusing on the "witch hunt" angle and quoting some "top senators" and other "sources".

I rate this article F9!!!

You're aware that's about N10m right? Aren't this the same people making noise about their wardrobe allowance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Celebrating Ordinary Flyovers In Nigeria. / $2b Bank Fraud: FG Probes 2 Serving Ministers, Ex-cbn Gov / Supreme Court To Hear Ihedioha’s Fresh Application February 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.