Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son (1694 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Help! I Am So Hooked To Her. / Help! A Friend Hooked Me Up And Wants Me To Break Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 22, 2015
After breaking up with my exgirlfriend since 2012. she just called me out of the blues sometime early this year taking she misses me and she is coming to visit me. I didn't smell foul play until she arrived at my place around 9.30pm in the night. I had to consult my sixth sense because when we were still together, she usually leave my place whenever she visits latest 8pm only on rare cases 8.30pm.
When she arrived, she triedf seducing me but I was able to resist her advances by telling her am in love with another girl and as she knows when we were dating, I don't cheat on whom ever am dating at any particular period in time. I don't know what made me look at her belly but I had this hunch which I told my friends who were calling me a fool for not having a taste of the free meal offered that the girl is pregnant.
Fast now to September, can u imagine that the same girl has given birth to a baby girl and she even had the guts to call to inform me, knowing fully well that if I had given in to her advances that night, she would had blackmail me into accepting a pregnancy which isn't mine.
some girls can be cruel
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by HungerBAD: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2015
Even if you break up with her for a day.

It would have been sensible, you slept with her using protection. Let alone a 3 Year Gap, as an attempt to have done done would have meant the pregnancy being the least of your problems.

There is a thing called H.I.V

3 Likes

Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by vani86: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
lmao, dude go and do thanksgiving right now.

anyway, we have advanced medically to the extent that you cant have someone else child hung on you as your own.

there is something called DNA test
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by IamLEGEND1: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2015
you for don dey buy pampers and cearelac now
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by ifeanyi317(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2015
you where the potential husband material she left for the Bleep up man, she with. same thing happened to me a gal have been chyking for two months jus came to my house one weekend like that wanted to seduce me but my dick couldn't stand self, she left after a month heard she was pregnant. God save us from this daughters of jezebel them.
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Daffar: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2015
Op I garra hand it to u, u r a lucky bastard.
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2015
ifeanyi317:
you where the potential husband material she left for the Bleep up man, she with. same thing happened to me a gal have been chyking for two months jus came to my house one weekend like that wanted to seduce me but my dick couldn't stand self, she left after a month heard she was pregnant. God save us from this daughters of jezebel them.
amen
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by PubLlcEnemy(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2015
alexistaiwo:
After breaking up with my exgirlfriend since 2012. she just called me out of the blues sometime early this year taking she misses me and she is coming to visit me. I didn't smell foul play until she arrived at my place around 9.30pm in the night. I had to consult my sixth sense because when we were still together, she usually leave my place whenever she visits latest 8pm only on rare cases 8.30pm.
When she arrived, she triedf seducing me but I was able to resist her advances by telling her am in love with another girl and as she knows when we were dating, I don't cheat on whom ever am dating at any particular period in time. I don't know what made me look at her belly but I had this hunch which I told my friends who were calling me a fool for not having a taste of the free meal offered that the girl is pregnant.
Fast now to September, can u imagine that the same girl has given birth to a baby girl and she even had the guts to call to inform me, knowing fully well that if I had given in to her advances that night, she would had blackmail me into accepting a pregnancy which isn't mine.
some girls can be cruel

Naija babes? Fear them!
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Thats good of you op. Regardless of her plans, the most important thing is that you did not give in to her temptation.

Lesson to all guys that cant control them sexual urge
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2015
God saved op's yansh
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
shokky24:
God saved op's yansh
and my future
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by tpiander: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
say no to booty calls.
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
op you for buy market nah cheesy
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by ochardbaby(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Naija babes? Fear them!

Fear all babes ....
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Vikky014(f): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you for don dey buy pampers and cearelac now

meanwhile...
dt pic is dt of an old man. show some respect by taking it dwn
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by IamLEGEND1: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Vikky014:
dt pic is dt of an old man. show some respect by taking it dwn

Yes mistress....

is there anything else I can do for you?
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Vikky014(f): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Yes mistress....
is there anything else I can do for you?
no jst dt one
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by IamLEGEND1: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Vikky014:
no jst dt one
very well then
ur wish is my command, mistress.
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by IamLEGEND1: 11:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Vikky014:
no jst dt one
very well then
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by IamLEGEND1: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Vikky014:
no jst dt one
very well then
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Vikky014(f): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

very well then
ok. tnx
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by IamLEGEND1: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Vikky014:
ok. tnx
oh don't mention it...
you know me,I always aim to please.
Re: How My Exgirlfriend Almost Hooked Me With A Bastard Son by Vikky014(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
oh don't mention it...
you know me,I always aim to please.
wow. dts good keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Girly Girls(yawns) Or Tomboys. / I Am A Dad... God Is Indeed Faithful / make una no vex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.