Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (68648 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by correctbae: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
An angry lady has taken to her twitter handle @Nikiwinks to curse a one minute guy who had one round of sex with her and left her unsatisfied.

Tweet below:
After 1st round you are satisfied so I should go and settle myself or what?
Mr man I put it to you that you are a selfish bastard.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/after-1st-round-you-are-satisfied-so-i-should-go-and-settle-myself-or-what-you-are-a-selfish-bastard-unsatisfied-lady-curses-one-minute-man/

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by undeniableGrace(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Knacking gone wrong

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by PharmaGirl(f): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
So how does it affect the price of garri in the market?

175 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by delugajackson: 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think she should be more concerned about her multi-colored skin. For a moment, I thought I saw a zebra in human form. Why should any man spend more than one round on this thing?

Maximum respect to that guy, he understands that life is too short to die on one sex-starved bítch. Who knows, maybe he must have been overwhelmed by the stench that emanated from her deep oil wells. That guy must have been through a lot. Better look for a donkey or a cow to satisfy your satanic urge. Anu ofia!

827 Likes 50 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by debetmx(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aunty Stretch.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
After the guy cummed his eyes were open to see how disgusting you are with those appalling stretch marks on your body.

216 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
why man no go want cum quickly? see as stretch marks full everywhere

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Wapnetrealmcom: 4:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rape in marriages doesn’t exist, Men on Facebook stated (Check out the outstanding reply)

These men on Facebook are saying it is impossible for a man to rape his wife but they got a 5-star reply from a lady who explained that there’s such a thing as spousal rape.

http://wapnetrealm.com/rape-marriages-doesnt-exist-men-facebook-stated-check-outstanding-reply/
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by donstan18: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Brouhahaha Bruha hahaha bruhahahahahaha grin grin

So ladies do cry for sexual satisfaction from men, yet they'll pretend and ask for what their father can't even afford from a man just for the sex.

Real made men don't struggle to impress a woman on bed, only looser and slaves does that. Fvck that pussay and push her ass outta your side whenever you are done. No need to stress over a bottomless pussay grin Money for food will give them a better orgasm.

So long as you all keep asking for money and financial care from men because of sex, you'll never enjoy the sex. Men alone should get satisfied during sex because the major benefits of anything is accorded to the financial sponsors. As a lady who gets financial care from a man because he sleeps with you, your major concern should be how to satisfy his diiiick, not yourself, don't be selfish.

>If you all want to start reaching orgasm during sex, then get ready to pay for the sex, it's simple. grin
>Orgasm is for men.
>It's a result of the service we paid for from you packaged prostitutes parading as girlfriends. Spend to reach orgasm if you need it.

NOTE: This comment is mainly for these packaged single prostitutes parading as girlfriends looking for their father's age mate that will sweat and die on top of them, not for married women. Married women deserves a good sex life in their marriage.

283 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by vanida6: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lolx grin

A man that cant satisfy me iz not my type ooh smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fat girls hardly get satisfied, which is why men prefer their slim counterparts. See stretch marks grin.

45 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
with such stretchmarks, i can understand why the man wanted a quick end to his misery.

41 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
This one be taking style to market herselfcheesy....where are the big blenze loverscheesy. Randy91 food don landcheesy.... But omo dat her streatch marks for her arm be like zebra stripesshocked..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Headlesschicken(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided With yuh thunder stricken arms, y'all should go and settle yuhself,if one round x not enough for you go and look for another round outside... grin Besides second round is not always promised... Who know as dix one nyash go dey,e fit be like zebra body...

16 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by danilmo: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

I can satisfy u for d do sha ..

but I no get cash to keep up ladies maintenance o..

cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Lanretoye(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
I wonder what she will call me cos her stretchs will never make me get errection.

44 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Olifiz(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
U got stripes on ur skin like a zebra. Ewwww

8 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by daben1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

then you go and satisfy yourself na, imagine! That's why cheating in marriage will never dept from you... Can't you even offer anything good apart from sexx?

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by kmaster007: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
ur calling sum1 bastard upon all d stretch mark way full ur body

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Didcot: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

What is there to satisfy about you?! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by imam07: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Most of these girls do not know they are the cause of men not to perform well. See the lady stomach and stretch mark. If u have this terrible stretch mark on your arm, i wonder the kind she will have under her skirt.
Some ladies yansh go dey smell and u expect your guy to go more than a round. If i come across this girl, i cant even go a round talk less of gong more. Ladies, u should know stretch mark and stinking pussy can kill men erection. A dick is a fearful part of man's body that will go back to its original form if sees or smell irritations. Even irritating noise can shrink it.
Secondly, i want u to know that u can never judge a man sexual performance when u have sex with him for the first time and oly once unless u had like 2 and more times. 85% of men Bleep up with a new and fresh pussy. But let him test run the pussy for the second time, u will know an ijebu woman can never be queen in England.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
This one be taking style to market herselfcheesy....where are the big blenze loverscheesy. Randy91 food don landcheesy.... But omo dat her streatch marks for her arm be like zebra stripesshocked..

Jesu!!!!!

those stretch marks r MAP of somalia

11 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Godwithus20: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Esuuuu!

D said guy tried oh....

If not a strategy to get a potential customer.....

I must confess, stretch marks n huge turn off for me oh, no mats how beautiful you look

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Curiouspet: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mrs stretch marks..

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by oodua1stson: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Her stretch marks is enough to put stripes on Juventus whole team for 2018/2019 season

Idiot

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Randy91:

Jesu!!!!!

those stretch marks r MAP of somalia
map of somaliacheesy

5 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
imam07:
Most of these girls do not know they are the cause of men not to perform well. See the lady stomach and stretch mark. If u have this terrible stretch mark on your arm, i wonder the kind she will have under her skirt.
Some ladies yansh go dey smell and u expect your guy to go more than a round. If i come across this girl, i cant even go a round talk less of gong more. Ladies, u should know stretch mark and stinking pussy can kill men erection. A dick is a fearful part of man's body that will go back to its original form if sees or smell irritations. Even irritating noise can shrink it.
Secondly, i want u to know that u can never judge a man sexual performance when u have sex with him for the first time and oly once unless u had like 2 and more times. 85% of men Bleep up with a new and fresh pussy. But let him test run the pussy for the second time, u will know an ijebu woman can never be queen in England.
not all men oo..there are men who dont mind d type of women they roll withcheesy. No be some men dey nack craze women for road?

4 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by imam07: 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
not all men oo..there are men who dont mind d type of women they roll withcheesy. No be some men dey nack craze women for road?
Person wey dey nack craze woman nah normal person for your mind? The way u talked, i suspect u no mind any pussy roll with. Seeing a lady with dirty pant sef, i no go fit do am and if i break the piston, i go dey blame myself why.

11 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
donstan18:
Brouhahaha Bruha hahaha bruhahahahahaha grin grin

So ladies do cry for sexual satisfaction from men, yet they'll pretend and ask for what their father can't even afford from a man just for the sex.

Real made men don't struggle to impress a woman on bed, only looser and slaves does that. Fvck that pussay and push her ass outta your side whenever you are done. No need to stress over a bottomless pussay grin Money for food will give them a better orgasm.

So long as you all keep asking for money and financial care from men because of sex, you'll never enjoy the sex. Men alone should get satisfied during sex because the major benefits of anything is accorded to the financial sponsors. As a lady who gets financial care from a man because he sleeps with you, your major concern should be how to satisfy his diiiick, not yourself, don't be selfish.

>If you all want to start reaching orgasm during sex, then get ready to pay for the sex, it's simple. grin
>Orgasm is for men.
>It's a result of the service we paid for from you packaged prostitutes parading as girlfriends. Spend to reach orgasm if you need it.

NOTE: This comment is mainly for these packaged single prostitutes parading as girlfriends looking for their father's age mate that will sweat and die on top of them, not for married women. Married women deserves a good sex life in their marriage.

A sexually enlightened lady knows to get on top first

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.