Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,277 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 (52629 Views)

Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Trial Adjourned / Saraki's Trial Adjourned Due To Power Failure / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned Till 18 March As He Storms Court With 30 Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by SeverusSnape(m): 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
tomakint:

Market dey grin grin I hope you are not counting this as an escape route for Saraki You win today
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

Bro, When I saw that your comment yesterday, I just laughed, I wanted to quote you, but I refrained and decided to take a screen shot instead. Have this at the back of your mind my dear friend; Saraki is here to stay, He's corrupt, we all know, None of them is clean. Why Saraki will be singled out for this "justice" is something I can't comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Hero10001: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
kennybabs1980:
Don't you know what it means to be docled?
Kinni big deal in docking?
The earth will fall on him?!
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Mopolchi: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria na waooo! Like Idris Abdulkareem sang, "Nigeria jaga jaga". How can a whole Senate President of Nigeria sit down in a dock of a court answering allegations of financial crimes? Can't he resign and respect the office he is occupying? Must he drag the office to this all time low?
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by JibrilJunior: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nw wot will b d state of Senate houz if by chance saraki is removed... Will deputy become president or a vote will b made
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by ibedun: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lai Lai!!!

We cant have a CRIMINAL vetting our ministers.

Sacriledgeous that would be.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by saladin24(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Childish analyses by Childish analysts using Childish Nomenclatures. In Byron Long's Voice- DAMN!
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
another film trick.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by odomanis: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
bashydemy:
Oh.. You mean 20 senators? Hmmmm your eyes go soon clear, I remember saying in June that Sarakis case of over ambitious will be racist and that happen after 3 month. Mind you and I mean it, Saraki won't be the senate president to screen the minister as he will be impeach base on the case at hand and he will be render u fit as he as lots of cases to answer. Soon EFCC will come up to him. Mark my word.

So you mean, ministers will not be screened until after October 21 ?
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by lalateh: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
olahero:
ok ....case closed.
case reopen 21st Oct
olahero:
ok ....case closed.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by odomanis: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
JibrilJunior:
Nw wot will b d state of Senate houz if by chance saraki is removed... Will deputy become president or a vote will b made

A new vote shall be conducted and those who made Saraki SP will also make another of their own SP. They still have the majority, remember !

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Doxkelly1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saraki NOT guilty, Hahahaha!!!
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Dozzysamuel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Larry37:

http://thenationonlineng.net/sarakis-case-adjourned-to-october-21/
...nice one.SARAKI must come out of this sh*t,while Tinibu and co must go home disgracefully.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by tomakint: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

Bro, When I saw that your comment yesterday, I just laughed, I wanted to quote you, but I refrained and decided to take a screen shot instead. Have this at the back of your mind my dear friend; Saraki is here to stay, He's corrupt, we all know, None of them is clean. Why Saraki will be singled out for this "justice" is something I can't comprehend.
Saraki is here to stay? Really? grin grin my friend till Oct. 21st
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
Uzoraustin:
What else do we expect. Immunity will surely cover him. The CCT is just trying to fulfill all righteousness.
Senators, and other legislators aren't covered with immunity.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by odomanis: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mopolchi:
Nigeria na waooo! Like Idris Abdulkareem sang, "Nigeria jaga jaga". How can a whole Senate President of Nigeria sit down in a dock of a court answering allegations of financial crimes? Can't he resign and respect the office he is occupying? Must he drag the office to this all time low?

The President of Kenya Uhuru Kenyata did not resign to appear in the dock at the International criminal court. He went there as president and didn't drag the exalted office of the president of Kenya in any low. Instead he came out clean. So wait until Saraki is found guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by babadem2much(m): 4:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
[[b][/b] saraki should start parking his load ASAP[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by favourlove1: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Laveda:
Saraki maybe guilty of all those allegations,which is a common thing amongst Nigerian politicians,...buh the question is, would saraki be indicted if he had not assumed the post of a senate president? undecided
And the answer is NO...Apc just trying to get rid of this man angry
that's the kind of politics APC love to play. If they hate you ur no longer in their good book. Too bad for a party like APC
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by favourlove1: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
obinnajr:
JUSTICE IS GETTING DELAYED

LETS HOPE THIS ADJOURN OF A THING WILL NOT AFFECT THE MINISTERIAL APOINTMENT #foolnexoftime
I remember the senate challenging PMB for sending ministerial nominees to DSS EFCC n police without subjecting them to senate screening but rather asking the senate to just confirm them. I guess that's whr pMB. Got even more pained. Make we dey look
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by free13: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na wa.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Laveda(f): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
favourlove1:
that's the kind of politics APC love to play. If they hate you ur no longer in their good book. Too bad for a party like APC
that's just it, now they wanna live in the past
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by bashydemy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by bashydemy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Jwhizzy:

1. Many said Saraki will not present himself at the 'toothless' tribunal. He did. Maybe the tribunal is not 'toothless' afterall.
2. He also pleaded not guilty to easily verifiable offenses. The Justice department can for instance circularise the foreign banks and confirm that he indeed held foreign accounts while in office. Saraki has thus given justifiable ground for his probe.
3. This will send jitters down the spines of other public office holders. If the nation's number 3 man can be paraded on national television as an accused criminal, then how much more you. Trust me, nobody wants that kind of publicity. Not even Saraki
wax toy thank you jare, that's exactly what Saraki is afraid of to be publicly disgrace like today. He was docked and the dock was tagged Accused person. OMG number 3 person was humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by bashydemy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
kindredspirit:

The APC and the presidency? What ? They impeach Saraki so that the Deputy Senate President , the PDP, really and truly takes over ?

If they are behind this, it looks to me like the APC will scheme their way into a Catch 22 situation at the end of the day.
If Saraki was impeached today, Ekweremadu will never even thinking of occupying that seat.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by bashydemy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
softvio:

EFCC? You must be a biggggg joke ever. Must you try to decieve others with your false hopes and even end up decieving yourself
hahha no worry hope you lot traveling anytime soon and if you do internet is your friend all over the world. CCB is for false declaration and EFCC is for corruption. Saraki will appear before EFCC.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by bashydemy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
odomanis:

So you mean, ministers will not be screened until after October 21 ?
that's not what I mean but Saraki won't preside over the Senate screening of ministers.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by mart2k(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
bashydemy:
exactly my point is either Saraki is get rid of or no minister till then.
yea, but if I am Saraki I wl approve d list quickly, mayb dat wl make d presidency slow down on his case or wat do u think
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by bashydemy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
mart2k:
yea, but if I am Saraki I wl approve d list quickly, mayb dat wl make d presidency slow down on his case or wat do u think
but the Presidency won't send list to Sarakis leadership.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by paix(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
In Nigeria, once an accused is granted bail; that means the case has been closed.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by mindtricks: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Laveda:
Saraki maybe guilty of all those allegations,which is a common thing amongst Nigerian politicians,...buh the question is, would saraki be indicted if he had not assumed the post of a senate president? undecided
And the answer is NO...Apc just trying to get rid of this man angry

That's a hard fact. You know how the story goes.

Some peeps are busy shouting war on corruption at work as though that was the reason they are after him. But we all know its about tussle for power over the senate.

Had Saraki not being stubborn to them, this trial wont have come to take place in the first place.

And for those senators who choose to obey the party hierarchy, they let them be like they have corruption in their history as typical nigerian politicians that they are.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin grin this case is dead. Saraki and his antagonist have agreed and struck a deal. Saraki still and will remain the senate president. The game is over
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by Yomi888: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
The best thing to do is for Saraki to step down honourably as Senate President. I don't think Nigerians will be satisfied with a leader having corruption case hanging in court.
Re: Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
paix:
In Nigeria, once an accused is granted bail; that means the case has been closed.
don't mind dumb Nigerians who have eyes but can't see ,brains but can't think. This wasn't about senate presidency ,rather it was just to ruffle saraki to start toeing the lone of the president and to make sure that hencefort he follows party dictates.they have now shown him that they have all the evidences to finish him politically. No sensible president will allow the senate to have too much trouble all within 4months of taken over. Now ppl should expect many surprises in the next few weeks and a very quiet and obedient saraki doing all he is instructed to do by apc leaders

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Helps A Sick Lady With Elephantiasis For 3 Years (Pics) / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.