Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Man. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Man. (71929 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

Don't mind all the insults.

As long as you're willing to be a second wife and won't have problem with him taking a third or even more wives later on, I don't see anything wrong with what you're doing. You've a right to pursue your happiness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by oganamaster(m): 1:34am On Sep 23, 2015
Please dont. Waist anymore time, get pregnant and marry him.

VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Roland17(m): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2015
The only person I am feeling sorry for right now is the unknown and unlucky young man that would deal with your insincerity and emotional instability after the married man dumps you or finds another woman prettier than you..

A lot of unhappy men are married to women like you, they come along with emotional baggages from the past they have refused to let go or shed thus marriage becomes unbearable....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Pillarofpillar(m): 1:53am On Sep 23, 2015
=StPete = “The cane wey dem take beat the first wife, naim dem go take beat the second”

You are still basking in the euphoria that you have found your perfect match. By the time the honeymoon phase is over, I hope it won’t be too late.
Let me tell you something, another woman’s husband is hers, don’t go near trying to play second fiddle.

From what he said he told you about him been forced to marry his wife, that is definitely a lie. He made the mistake by impregnating her the first time, was he forced to impregnate her again?

There are many single men out there, don’t let all his achievements fool you. Those achievements will also fool so many women after you. All that glisters is not gold.
...You are a darling... One Origin Lager for you
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by epini(m): 1:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Am back guys![color=#990000][/color]
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On Sep 23, 2015
olajorn:
u know am not broke,I just like fvcking u for free

Are you smoking fume
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Malakh: 2:07am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't know what is wrong with a man having more than two and three wives as long as he can take care of them, its not a sin, what's wrong with this people for heaven sake, my wife should not make decisions for me, the west has gotten you people brainwashed, dont you know that women need True men more than men needing them or you think the scripture says in vain that seven women shall talk hold of one man, do you want this women to be an outcast, i guess this would not apply to you christians, I'm ready to marry as many women as I can because they need Love too, they are my flesh and I can't seperate myself from them but there's a time and place for everything.There's nothing being the second wife but it's just the way people go about it that makes it bad.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by charlesucheh(m): 2:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Deceiving urself that u're not carried away with material things abi Hmmmmmm.....

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by omojeesu(m): 2:20am On Sep 23, 2015
PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION OF HIS WIFE!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by olajorn(m): 2:21am On Sep 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Are you smoking fume
no...sniffing ur c*nt
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by babadem2much(m): 2:27am On Sep 23, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
"I'm In Love With A Married Man"
and you no shame to talk am

God bless you n your generation.
I weep for some men who indulge their selves in such act too

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by babadem2much(m): 2:30am On Sep 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
And if we call you harlót now,you go say we dey insult you.
grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by airsaylongcon: 2:31am On Sep 23, 2015
StPete:
“The cane wey dem take beat the first wife, naim dem go take beat the second”

You are still basking in the euphoria that you have found your perfect match. By the time the honeymoon phase is over, I hope it won’t be too late.
Let me tell you something, another woman’s husband is hers, don’t go near trying to play second fiddle.

From what he said he told you about him been forced to marry his wife, that is definitely a lie. He made the mistake by impregnating her the first time, was he forced to impregnate her again?

There are many single men out there, don’t let all his achievements fool you. Those achievements will also fool so many women after you. All that glisters is not gold.

How often have women been told?
All that glitters is not gold?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by babadem2much(m): 2:35am On Sep 23, 2015
This girl has spiritual problem I swear,

1 u are not ashamed to say u are dating a married man, sorry if your mother or any respected person close to u does that will clap for him or her?

2. After telling u he have a wife u still de colombi d bobo.

if u no stop ehn KARMA no de sleep oo
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by tunde1200(m): 2:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Dear victoria,

By my faith I'm allowed to many wifes and its working for me if both side understand each other its can work but seems you are a christian is that allow too?.

For the man to come out and search for another lady really translate lots of meaning if you don't mind investigate secretly pls.

I will advice you to kindly go ahead and make sure he understand you and you also do before engaged finally if you agreed with him.

Pls don't be fool with materialistics to love a man its too dangerous.

No crime in 2 wifes just make sure he is not the type that will later abadone you for another lady.

If you read my history here on NL you know I'm talking from experience.

My Regards

VICTORIA91:
I once said abuse is allowed......is not my fault, all blames on blind love. :- Thank you.I
appreciate your kind advice
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by olalat(m): 2:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Divorce his wife? Haba mana, dnt be too wicke now! I dnt blv this story in all its entirety in d first place. Its being spiced up. The lady should jst let d man be. She should stop impressing him. Both of them are nt real. My opinion though.
socialmediaman:
@victoria91,

Let me paint a scenario to you:

You get pregnant for him, he comes to see your parents, he divorces his wife, he marries you... OR maybe he doesn't divorce his wife but you start living with him, and you have a baby for him, in his childishness he still wants you to behave like his sweet 16, but as a woman with a child and responsibilities, you have other priorities like raising his child and you can't be that sweet 16 forever, so you both begin to have a misunderstanding, he starts losing interest, he starts seeing another woman....

He tells her the same story, that he mistakenly impregnated you.... Can you see the picture now?

Wake up woman! You're about to mess up your life... Leave that man alone and find your own man before you start regretting.

If he means business, he should divorce his wife first and settle issues regarding the kids with her before going into a new relationship
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by opribo(m): 3:04am On Sep 23, 2015
@OP, you must be a shameless husband snatcher, ole barawo, haba you see a happy family a man with a wife and three kids you want to carry your witchcraft there to scatter a happy hone, you are wicked and all wicked people will surely perish. First and foremost if the man had told you he I'd married that means hr wants you to go away so go away he has gotten what he wants from you.
for you to stay put and be planning evil in your mind how to reap where you did not sow, you must be a seductress an evil spirit.
don't you fear God, don't you know what God said about never to put asunder what HE has joined together. Run away from that man before you are consumed by wild fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by vega84(m): 3:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Another cartoon story frm the stables of nairaland where all manner of stories are seen!, anyway if by chance ur story is tru, then u are a big fool to want to break another woman's home cos the guy is tall, handsome rich, imagine that? I warn u seriously to go look fr ur own husband b4 u make a terrible mistake. See ur mouth like he wants me to get pregnant fr him mstchewww yeye #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by olajorn(m): 3:10am On Sep 23, 2015
This gal miss road...See as people use her collect líkes on front page

We all Have holier than thou attitude

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by ArcIbrahim38(m): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Madam love I don't see any cause for alarm in ur story at all....coool down if the two of you love each other let it be.....marry him now......the only thing I object is the idea of impregnating you before wedlock..........Dnt agree.....wish u the best of luck in your life
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by akilo1: 3:13am On Sep 23, 2015
Bitche go for deliver
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by jacoik(m): 3:14am On Sep 23, 2015
KiidaACE:
Seriously,,,as much as you repulse me right now,,i cant help but feel your pain.
GOSH i detest senseless girls,,buh i'm gonna spare you any harsh words and give you a good advice.
You'll be wicked to be the reason another woman's home is destroyed..i know you love the nigga,but according to your story,i think you love him more for his looks and money.
He isn't the only guy in the world you know.And what baba God would have expected from you would be to advice him against leaving his wife and break up with him..
Even the bible said the first wife of a man remains his only wife until death..
So even if you get married to him,im sorry to say that you will never be recognised by God as his wife.
I know its a hard decision but,
think of your future
think of the future of the mans kids.
Think of the future of the man's wife.
Say no to sidechicking.
And make the right decision.
#jah bless#
if only some silly nl think like u walahi dis world would have bn a beta place for us all.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by holysaint1(m): 3:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Princecalm:
sometimes I ask if Love and stupidity have anything in common

"anything in common" is an understatement... They've a bond together.. cos u must definitely be stupid to show "Genuine" love.. its inevitable wink
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Truckpusher(m): 3:19am On Sep 23, 2015
Freecocoa ,are you seeing what ayam seeing?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by soonest(f): 3:48am On Sep 23, 2015
tintingz:
@VICTORIA91. There is nothing bad for him to take you as the second wife as far you are cool with it.

Polygamy is better than commiting adultery, you guys better legalise your relationship(marriage).

And some people will say women don't prefer polygamy, we can see one here. smiley.

She never said she prefers polygamy that why she's confused. The man never told her ab initio till she 'fell hook line and sinker' Op is desperate that's why she's giving it a confused thought. I wonder your definition of 'prefer'. Well, anything that floats your canoe
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by soonest(f): 3:51am On Sep 23, 2015
EVILFOREST:

FOR you will remain confused until, u realise that confusion is part of a woman's existence.

We have 2 GENETIC strands in this world
1) sense gene........ for men
2) antisense.......... .for women
Clap for yourself if this is what you call sense
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by soonest(f): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2015
summerflame:
How I wish I have a gun. When will you sluts stop acting infidelity with married men?..
Stop destroying another people's home. Life is a karma

Hope you will shoot the man first who took a vow
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by bxcode(m): 3:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God for the radical comments so far, Op am gonna say this bluntly but in love, mou are not in love with that man, you are lusting after the man. You simply need to stop or be ready for the negative consequences that will surely come out of it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 23, 2015
cococandy:
[size=28pt]Xtupid girl .[/size]
After all wizkid said:
"Are you gonna dance oh
If I show you the money"

The guy showed her the money, and she "danced".
Anyway, she shouldn't be a home-breaker because she wouldn't know the curse the man's wife might place on her.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Eluwilussit(m): 4:14am On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

You are really confused. If the guy is a Muslim, then it is ok. If he is a Christian, just warn yourself. You can't be a happy and fulfilled second wife. Never!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Good4bad: 4:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha
get ready to fight ur conscience after marriage and also get ready to fight juju after child birth in any state of ur choice. What will u do if u are his first wife?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.