Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I'm In Love With A Married Man. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Man. (71992 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 23, 2015
KiidaACE:
Seriously,,,as much as you repulse me right now,,i cant help but feel your pain.
GOSH i detest senseless girls,,buh i'm gonna spare you any harsh words and give you a good advice.
You'll be wicked to be the reason another woman's home is destroyed..i know you love the nigga,but according to your story,i think you love him more for his looks and money.
He isn't the only guy in the world you know.And what baba God would have expected from you would be to advice him against leaving his wife and break up with him..
Even the bible said the first wife of a man remains his only wife until death..
So even if you get married to him,im sorry to say that you will never be recognised by God as his wife.
I know its a hard decision but,
think of your future
think of the future of the mans kids.
Think of the future of the man's wife.
Say no to sidechicking.
And make the right decision.
#jah bless#

u jst nailed it

see me for 1 bottle of origin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Situation001(m): 4:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Let's take chill pill n stop d criticism. First of all she never knew he was married before falling hopelessly in love with him. Ma only advise is polygamy comes with many ups n down, if u weigh d pros n cons and feel u can bear it, then it's fyn. Being a second wife is far better than being a mistress!!!

Buh if u can't, then start detaching ur self, it's not really easy to do buh u just have to. Cheers
Exactly my point!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by visi: 4:30am On Sep 23, 2015
If u where D first wife, will you be happy
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Kesmakveli(m): 4:49am On Sep 23, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Pls unlove him ASAP
rightfully said... please check your mail.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by TolaniLuv: 4:54am On Sep 23, 2015
Its obvious he treated you so nice first and pretend to love you. Buy you expensive gift , trips overseas then..

This is how married men play their game. Then he told he's married with 3 kids.

Also, they will always say something bad about their wives to give excuse..

The wife at home with 3 kids is busy taking care of the kids and probably tired to give him sex and focusing more on kids., this is why he want to keep you. To satisfy is desire. There is nothing wrong if you decide to be a side chick.

Moral of this story : I don't know him but, this man will and never can divorce wife of three kids for you never. It's not possible. He's using you for his satisfaction only.

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by agahwonder: 5:02am On Sep 23, 2015
follow ur mind
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by ogiewanye(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2015
vizkiz:
another hoe on the loose... So what about the guy you were dating before you met this married man?

The guy dey hustle him life ..he no fit pay the babe bills nau ..
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by hola106(m): 5:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Victoria if u re nt move with wat he hv nd u re ok with ur earn den d next tin u need to do is just to let dis guy be I dnt want u to be next option cos u neva can tell wat d order woman hv pass through with his hubby before he get fame don't distroy someone else's home God wil surely provide ur own choice or beta stil pray harder he wil give u a beta one God bless

N.B don't be entice by beauty or material tins cos all dis come nd God pray for a perfect home lik I do always tank
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by czar001(m): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2015
StPete:
“The cane wey dem take beat the first wife, naim dem go take beat the second”

You are still basking in the euphoria that you have found your perfect match. By the time the honeymoon phase is over, I hope it won’t be too late.
Let me tell you something, another woman’s husband is hers, don’t go near trying to play second fiddle.

From what he said he told you about him been forced to marry his wife, that is definitely a lie. He made the mistake by impregnating her the first time, was he forced to impregnate her again?

There are many single men out there, don’t let all his achievements fool you. Those achievements will also fool so many women after you. All that glisters is not gold.

pashan ta if Na iyale. . .onbe like aja! correct!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:29am On Sep 23, 2015
stupidity lies in the heart of a child.
sincerly wat is this world turning into Babe he got her pregnant & was forced to marry her Who forced him to get her pregnant the 2nd time Do you really believe this Well you are in love so I expect you to believe him even if he says he isn't the father of the twins but abeg make we girls dey love with sense sometimes. OP u don't need any advice cos the topic itself should have adviced you. How did you go on dating him after you found out he was married Una no dey fear God again @ all. What do you really need advice on sef For us to tell u to leave him or that he'll leave the wife for u Don't get it twisted, you will never be happy with such a guy. If he really loved you he should have told you from the onset. Imagine the woman found out b4 u even knew & she be craze woman? We for Don hear angry wife pours acid on lagos girl snatching her husband. For heaven's sake you are just 25 so why den r u willing to destroy ur own life @ this age Am sure guys out dere don't have the kindda free money u r looking for. Babe abeg I no wan vex cos u be girl like me but if u really know what's good for you, leave the guy alone cos these are some things we do that always come back to hunt us. Let him learn to love his wife the way he loved her pu*ssy and impregnated her twice. As for you, go & sin no more for your salvation is on it way.
N:B dating a married man and hoping he'll leave his wife for you is like saving ur money in d middle of an ocean
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Kingsasian(m): 5:32am On Sep 23, 2015
Good4bad:
get ready to fight ur conscience after marriage and also get ready to fight juju after child birth in any state of ur choice. What will u do if u are his first wife?
you just bared my mind
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by 1love4all: 5:33am On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

My sister forget all the abuse.
Abraham had two wives and was not rejected by God.
Solomon had many wives and still love by God.

You see all the people criticizing you are not better than you.

Your life is your own personal property....live it to suit urself alone.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Justicealh3(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2015
That's for Christians wo they take it to there self, say one wife is ok to them. 4bett, 4wast. I most married 4wifes help me tell ur neigbours.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 23, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
"I'm In Love With A Married Man"
and you no shame to talk am
That is to say, there are still some crazy women out there. It's indeed a shame!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by obiak4(m): 5:37am On Sep 23, 2015
ted1741:
Since you said abuse is allowed, I will go straight to it. You claim that you are not materialistic yet you shout aloud how "loaded" this man is, that makes you a materialistic girl my dear. You also said he was willing to settle you in another state and it seems you are also thinking about that option. He is able to settle you because he can afford to, again, a materialistic mind. He took you out of the shores of the country and you jumped for it. How is it that you have a good job, can afford these things and yet, extremely excited at the opportunities and doing all these things with a man you barely knew, someone you met online. You were blinded by the material things he is giving and so, failed to ask the basic questions good girls ask. It took you a while to know he is married because you never asked and you never asked because you were materialistic. How difficult is this for you to comprehend. Most girls ask right off the bat, are you married, do you have kids etc. Am sure there were times when you called and he didn't pick your calls because he was with his family. If you asked and he lied, how does that make him your dream man. He is your dream man becos he has money period. The only reason you're considering the idea of becoming his second wife is he is loaded according to you. You even belief he was forced to marry, lol, you are extremely naive and gullible young woman. Go and marry him and be prepared for a life of chaos, battle, name calling, headaches, regrets, a useless life. If you want to know whether he was forced to marry this woman, give her a call, chat her up. He is decent according to you, yet he wants to get you pregnant and jet out of the country. He took you out of the country and sampled you day in day out and hid such fundamental information of his background from you, yet you call him decent. Decent my foot. Arent you ashamed to call a con man decent. Some nigerian girls and money; you will never cease to amuse and amaze me. I say some because there are a lot of decent, good, God fearing Nigerian girls out there who will never compromise their principles and sociatla norms and values. Ask your mr. right to go and see your parents and ask for your hand in marriage and watch his reaction. Are you demented? By the way, if this man was poor, not loaded, will you be considering this marriage. If he really loves and wants to marry you, why the thought of sending you to a different state instead of keeping you in his family home so that you can bond with his other wife and children and your children bond with their siblings. Do you actually have such a low self esteem that you are willing to go on "exile" for a decent man. I wish I was near you, boil 360 degrees hot water, pour it and wake up your retarded brian from stupor, useless girl. Don't you feel bad that this man actually is using you for sexual satisfaction? Why do you believe his mumbo jumbo and cheap talks. You should be angry with him for hiding issues of his background from you just to get in between your legs instead of talking of been loaded.
epic.........
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by innervoice(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2015
MrsChima:

His wife can't be a second fiddle if she married him first.

She already is.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Alal(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2015
He works with the ministry in Lagos and took you out of the country. Buhari needs to hear this and he will explain how and where he got the money.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by NinaArsenal(f): 5:42am On Sep 23, 2015
I am also in love with a married man. He is my happiness and everything I crave for.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by shindarayo(f): 5:44am On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.
bitch urr in love with his money not him,get a.life and find ur man and stay d Bleep away from.dt married man.how.much I.hate side bitches trying to.take over,u people hv no damn conscience,arrrgh I wish I can lay my hands on u ryt now.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2015
NinaArsenal:
I am also in love with a married man. He is my happiness and everything I crave for.
Good for you. Crave for him more and then marry him.

Isn't it because of money? No one cares.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2015
shindarayo:
bitch urr in love with his money not him,get a.life and find ur man and stay d Bleep away from.dt married man.how.much I.hate side bitches trying to.take over,u people hv no damn conscience,arrrgh I wish I can lay my hands on u ryt now.
Lots of bitc.hes out there.

They could do anything for money.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Obamaone: 5:51am On Sep 23, 2015
First and foremost,you need to be blamed for bringing your life issue to a platform like this know fully well that a lot of people that calling you names here were only doing that out of just shared jealous for if some of them got such opportunity they would give anyone chance to proconose before got pregnant with the man let alone allowing the wailer here to mislead you jealously.
However, the marriage issue iis individualistic in nature which is incomparable with any one. Think on your own, it is your life and a personal thing indeed where non of these so called Nairaland wailer will be seen to help you carry your cross. Meanwhile,marry a single is not a yardstick for a perfect marriage life where we always witness a case of trial and error with most of the single guys out plus non ready mood for marriage as a result of economy reality.
Follow up to the above, i want to add to some reasonable realistic people here who put sentiment aside before advising you that you are very luck to have gotten a ready made man to propose a marriage to you. Please kindly accept the offer whole heart for you have no regret to marry him.
Alternatively, single parenting is not an option in this context.
Good luck.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by obstead200(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2015
VICTORIA91:
I once said abuse is allowed......is not my fault, all blames on blind love. :- Thank you.I
appreciate your kind advice
[size=13pt]I was going to say that u already gave NL forum the permission to abuse u but u don talk am urself.
Now to d issue. I am a married man. There was a time I used to have flings but even then, my wife and kids always comes first with me(I don't do that anymore).
My point is, the man is lying. It was all just a line he used to get u into bed. He will never divorce d mother of his kids if he really loves his kids like u say. Do not make the mistake of getting pregnant for him. Also remove d thought of love and marrying him from ur head.
I am not saying what u are doing is right. But If dating a married man is wat rocks ur boat, then do it only for the material benefit and nothing more. Cos that is all u gonna get.................

[/size]
Speaking as someone who was once in that man's shoes.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by kandiikane(m): 6:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Very foolish geh!! So he told you he was forced to marry, you believed it? Even if he was, ehn? Sidon, go get pregnant make he come bring another woman by telling her the same line about you. Mumu! grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2015
These advises remains the reason why so many women will remain single for the rest of their lives.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by david22uu(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
"I'm In Love With A Married Man"
and you no shame to talk am

Person papa for that matter... #comonsense
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by seedorfg(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2015
girls been praying for tall, handsome, lovely, fair, Godly, holy and caring guys since 1800B.C grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by david22uu(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2015
kandiikane:
Very foolish geh!! So he told you he was forced to marry, you believed it? Even if he was, ehn? Sidon, go get pregnant make he come bring another woman by telling her the same line about you. Mumu! grin
Very very foolish
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by moyin2009: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2015
The truth is that don't lay a foundation a faulty one for your generations to come. if you are the woman at home or is you mum or aunt and were forced to be married then after 3 kids not goat kids what else does it want from another woman again. Also from your story your affection grew because he is loaded. Either you are Muslim, Christian or pagan my advice is dat don't sow it, if you don't want to reap it.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by IamAtribalist: 6:07am On Sep 23, 2015
cool By love - you mean you really like the fact that he has enough resources to take care of you, your needs and wants. You are looking for a man to slave for you so you can stay home and breed. Ko?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by zelexotunla(m): 6:07am On Sep 23, 2015
I will put it straight like this ma'am. That Mr Right traits you're seeing in him is an outcome of dat woman's hardwork. As it is popular said behind every successful man there is a woman. When people are looking for dat woman,definitely it is not going to be you. Do you know what people would tag you? Sometimes, it pays to have good family upbringings tailored towards moralty(conscience based) and modesty values. If such are embedded in you,you will neva think dis way. Unless you have the same line of history in your family, you can go ahead. But it rather pays to find potential Mr Right and work on him rather been a lazy one dat wants to reap where you didnt sow.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by GodblessNig247(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Shebarh:
You want an advice put ya self in the woman's shoe first before seeking for an advice

That's enough advice. What else does she wants to hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.