Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) (99386 Views)

Rita Dominic's Look To Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by MadCow1: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Shut up! Read and comprehend, and for your info she's a very beautiful lady too. She's not a scallywag and she's stating on the obvious.

A crop top blouse is for young girls?

Look at the photo of that Funk skank and tell me what you just said again?

Abeg waka cross road jor..

Omotola looked smashing in her outfit. I may not have liked it per se as I didn't feel it fit her well, but ain't nothing wrong with it.

Tell that other skank hoe to go get a Man.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Bambless1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wetin Concern Garri If Epa Dry Or Not? undecided How E Take Concern Her
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by nuelzy: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
lemme tell u guys sometin...ave seen omotola rock several stunning outfits ....bt none have i loved more dan dis her crop top attire.....she looked

classy
sassy
Queency
flashy
......mhen she was dope....d attire was really ellegant on her

.. .so as for one over used biatch tryna get a milli-seconds fame....

get ur status checked first....before fighting for a friend dat didnt require ur service....

if u re interested in voluntary service....look for an Ebola quarantine and render ur services....

foolish goat

#dnt quote me if u dnt have a brain

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Shebarh(f): 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
laffwitmi:
And she is getting it Lol
abi oh
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is act of pot calling kettle black,.they shld all be addressing responsible, especially omosexy she should always endeavor to emmulate Edo cultural foot-steps, such as

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by charliejose: 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm I would have put this bleeping, attention seeking biatch in her place.. .. But with all these comments b4 me.. Even someone calling her a rhino, grin grin I think I'm gonna sympathize with her instead embarassed grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by friends4ever(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLD MAMA YOUNGISH... cool
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by AmasB(f): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:

A crop top blouse is for young girls?

Look at the photo of that Funk skank and tell me what you just said again?

Abeg waka cross road jor..

Omotola looked smashing in her outfit. I may not have liked it per se as I didn't feel it fit her well, but ain't nothing wrong with it.

Tell that other skank hoe to go get a Man.
Don't worry i'll introduce her to you grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Ayima: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Just wondering how hellfire will be like,anyway nothing concern me.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
charliejose:
Hmmm I would have put this bleeping, attention seeking biatch in her place.. .. But with all these comments b4 me.. Even someone calling her a rhino, grin grin I think I'm gonna sympathize with her instead embarassed grin
dry weed is n't advisable for ur health,.listen the OP would have correcte with her claim of words but due to her ways of dressing too then she should shut up
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by charliejose: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
nacosprof:
dry weed is n't advisable for ur health,.listen the OP would have correcte with her claim of words but due to her ways of dressing too then she should shut up
I'm sorry I didn't get that.. .. Seems u re speaking gibberish undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by doublewisdom: 4:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
ellachuku:
These Yoruba razzoid actresses sef.
See as omotola fat like sef
Very razz human beings.

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by ellachuku: 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
doublewisdom:

Very razz human beings.

You can say that again. cheesy

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigerians and hypocrisy...
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by MadCow1: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Don't worry i'll introduce her to you grin grin

I said get a Man not a Cow... grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by ignis: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Bashing. ...
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Why the unnecessary hate, there's nothing wrong or bad in what omotola has on, and yes even for a mother , it's a decent dress!!!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Youngsage: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
See beefing!! undecided

But the Omotola's dressing sef be one kind tongue
Can you wear it?

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Thewritestuff(f): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shebarh:
She is trying to get attention undecided

Simple
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by dhesmond(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
Smell beefing....and she doesn't wanna to be forgotten by nigeria gisters... Mumu oshi
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Apex32: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
She jst dey beef my pretty omo sexy undecided mtcheeeeeeeewwwww attention seeker wink
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Tex42(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na who be the funke self. Any how Sha, she don get watin she want(attention), if no Be Omotala wey I see, I for no even open this thread. Anyway just carry our legendary pretty Omotala dey shine, that's the closest u'd ever get to her in ur "nightmare".

Why didn't this Funke just defend her friend without roping Omotala in...? Calling people hypocrites when u are drenched with hypocrisy.

Watin be that thing wey dey her chest sef, lol!...Cossy Ojiakor Yoruba version.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by dame16: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
I said this when this pic first made front page and an olosho said what is my business.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by freecocoa(f): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Some women sef can be very stup1d, mschew, such childish nonsense.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Funke was right in one aspect though, what were Nigerians expecting her friend to wear to a beach?

But she bringing Omotola into this issue was uncalled for.

No i dont think its uncalled for,truth be told so called Omotola shouldnt been seen wearing such for crying out loud whats she passing to her child,.indecent dressing or what??
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Twaci(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

No i dont think its uncalled for,truth be told so called Omotola shouldnt been seen wearing such for crying out loud whats she passing to her child,.indecent dressing or what??
Personally i see nothing wrong with Omotola's outfit. There are actually other mothers out there that don crazier outfits than this. The bottom line or questions are; was her husband okay with it? Was she comfortable in it? Does her children really mind?

As long as her family ain't complaining, i don't see why strangers should.

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by kandiikane(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I condemned this Omotola's outfit.

She ha outgrown wearing this kind of dresses.

Obviously, if you have an obese wife, you will be condemning it. Even if you aren't married, the average naija persin in naija at her age will be overweight so na your destiny. cheesy

I don't see anything wrong with the outfit she wore at her age neither do I see anything wrong in wearing bikini at the beach. A land full of rapists and goat phuckers condemning bikinis? Na wa!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by NOTRIBE: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotola is the only beautiful actress yoruba have got, and she is APC...so anybody trying to criticize her will incur the wrath of the Yoruba..everything she does is correct even though she wears a pant
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by nigelcoop: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Funke was right in one aspect though, what were Nigerians expecting her friend to wear to a beach?

But she bringing Omotola into this issue was uncalled for.
my thought oo. Make ur point without any comparison
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
She is not razz at all,if you dnt know her keep quiet.
ellachuku:
These Yoruba razzoid actresses sef.
See as omotola fat like sef

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car