Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) (99398 Views)

Rita Dominic's Look To Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by nelsonguru: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok. Wetin concern funke with omotala. Let her mind her business jor
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Laveda(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
I hear undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by mhizzpatra(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
D most annoying part is.. She's not even comfortable in dht dress
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by laffwitmi: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
And she is getting it Lol
Shebarh:
She is trying to get attention undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by sisisioge: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aunty olofofo! Wetin concern you! What she's wearing might not seem age appropriate to you but she carried it well!

You may move over now! Mtweeech!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by fpeter(f): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by princechurchill(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
is she a hore
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by MadCow1: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
ok...
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Dekatron(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who is she??

No ooffeinse
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by islandmoon: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
the funke is a big fool, i know 2 of her boyfriends and one sugar daddy, quote me anywhere.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Robinhood477: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
good for them
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by shephyk: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Funke just want to create awareness no wahala, keep it up
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by arabianights: 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
instead of me to plan where to travel for my leave, i just dey on nairaland since morning.

Any way, who the hell is this unknown individual daring to condemn our Omotola ,the omosexy of nolly woood
When she achieves half as much as omo sexy, then she can talk.Nonsense.

How dare she?I just hope omo sexy will not dignify her with even a glance.The cheap thing!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by pet4ril(f): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
shocked shocked ki. Lo shele Una dey quarrel before
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by pet4ril(f): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ki lo shele, una dey quarrel before
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by arabianights: 3:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2884839_cymera20150922153122_jpega1509a8b63c8cef2b37336a5a5216abb

Imagine the scallywags wag wey dey insult Omotola.. angry

Dont mind the cheap, unknown, razz looking,classless, ,frustrated, wrongful bleaching thing.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2884839_cymera20150922153122_jpega1509a8b63c8cef2b37336a5a5216abb

Imagine the scallywags wag wey dey insult Omotola.. angry

Shut up! Read and comprehend, and for your info she's a very beautiful lady too. She's not a scallywag and she's stating on the obvious.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by GodMode: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
This funke actress looks like the fat version of cococandy

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
The problem wasn't really the bikini, the fact that she looked like a rhinoceros in it annoyed the average Nigerian.
If Omotola's tummy wasn't firm, we would have been angry too.

The summary of this whole matter is that...it isn't easy to be a fat chick in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by naijaboiy: 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Wetin concern omotola inside now? undecided
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by slap1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
missKiffy:
Hmmm, can't she make her point without mentioning omotola
Help me ask her. She's dreaming about a beef with Omotala to bring her to limelight. Well, I've heard about her now; she just got more popular.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by islandmoon: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
i didnt like what omotola wore but i respect her any day anytime, and as for funke who am just hearing her name for the first time look like olosho to me.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by tgmservice: 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Leaving around lagos Buy quality storage devices @ cool prices
16gig flash drive - #1500
8gb and 16gb microSD card - #900 and #1500 respectively
Powerful 3500mah power bank - #1600. I also sell external hdd, phone cases and phones.
pls contact me on 08170736942 or BBM 29943BBB
you can buy in bulk from me.

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by shamecurls(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
The world is coming to an End....

An NURTW a.k.a Agbero hoe is now a Moral teacher?? sigh..... shocked

Omotola also kinda went off the mark.....She is a role model
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by hyperflex(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
She went wrong when she brought Omotola into the yarns...nothing concern omotola nah

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Doxkelly1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mothers of our generation are incorrigible.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by dollarcoolcat(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35969/7/funke-adesiyan-blasts-omotola-over-inappropriate-o.html

Lmao I kinna seconded that, kettle doesn't have the right to call pot black... Omotola added activist to her actress job long ago smiley
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Marksule(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok o. We are Watching and we are monitoring
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
dailyxclusiveinfo..com offers first-hand information be it politics, Entertainment, Sport and fashion
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by islandmoon: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
who is she? the funke we know is funke Jenifa, who is she? Na Olosho? she should be happy to shine omosexy shoes ..lol cheesy
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Dimsteel(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.