Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) (99397 Views)

Rita Dominic's Look To Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Party / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / Fan To AY: "You Have Worn This Trouser Too Many Times” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
kandiikane:

Obviously, if you have an obese wife, you will be condemning it. Even if you aren't married, the average naija persin in naija at her age will be overweight so na your destiny. cheesy

I don't see anything wrong with the outfit she wore at her age neither do I see anything wrong in wearing bikini at the beach. A land full of rapists and goat phuckers condemning bikinis? Na wa!

Hmm! Sambisa wet weed working
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by CandyBar: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
All these women.......una no go behave according to una age.
No worry, old age is standing by the corner.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by mt77: 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Vanity
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by rukkyland(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
the hell fire wey una go enter ee.. God still they set am... what a pity in Ekiti.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by reetah(f): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
Twaci:
Funke was right in one aspect though, what were Nigerians expecting her friend to wear to a beach?

But she bringing Omotola into this issue was uncalled for.
I am sure Omotola will give her back n her own coin soon. Jes watch out!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Shebarh:
She is trying to get attention undecided
well it worked.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nature8(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2015
Person mama..
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
I only came here thinking the other woman was Funke Akindele. On seeing its an unknown Funke I decided to drop this comment out of pity. I'm out of here.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by opeadura(f): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
Na dem shabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Winneygirl(f): 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
I liked Omotola's outfit. Nice and simple for an evening out with her daughter.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Msquare220: 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Funke Adesiyan attention seeker,,, Ok you are noted.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
some ppl can't jux mind dai business. @all. but who cares any way. is their life let dem live it to their fulless
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by achicares(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
GboyegaD:
When will people learn to mind their business? She wore what she wanted to and people's complaint wouldn't change anything. The friend Funke tried by defending her colleague.

Really? ok, she tried defending her colleague, but wouldn't she had done better by not attacking another collague?
I think she has jeolousy problem.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Babe2sure(f): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
It is okay to defend your colleague, but bringing Omotola into the brouhaha is a no-no.
Bimbo does not look like someone who cares whose ox is gored, so save yourself the stress.
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Ignyte(m): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omotola I know but what is Funke Adesiyan??
Who is Bimbo??

How many film dem don do??

Make person help me answer the above questions...
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by montezz(f): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
must she make mention of omotola to justify her statement? d girl no try at all o!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by Jahskid: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Did she just say we celebrities? U celeb, I swear I never hear ur name before.. Next one abeg
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by vega84(m): 3:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Ofe mmanu actresses making the news #vegatalks
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by arma: 6:10am On Sep 23, 2015
Abeg which one be omotola and which one be d oda one?
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by rigarmortis: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2015
these girls are razz!!..................damn!

I don't watch the normal "ibo" films though, but from the poster the look cuter than these!

dafuq!
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2015
waitin for part 2
Re: Funke Adesiyan To Omotola: You Wore What Your Daughter Should Have Worn (photos) by marriedvirgin: 1:54am On Sep 24, 2015
omotola is very pretty but the clothes she wore exposing her boobs and tummy don't really look nice.The exposure looks ridiculous in a sly way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / Patoranking Is In Love Again With A Cape Verdean Lady. PHOTOS / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.