Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (56957 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by paris10: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
tyconcepts:

You can't be more right....

Money?
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Jonalistic(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
janefrancisca:
grin she no see push-up bra wear na.
If she wear push up bra na wahala oo.u think say she no think of push up bra b4 she leave it like dis?or u want make d boobs run leave d designers whe she wear? Make una leave 4 2face like dat em no complain na.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by ebira12345: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
2baba father of a nation, king Solomon d junior are dey hail oooo
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by chuberg(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Love is sweet when you're with the right person at the right time

luv is sweet when you have the money.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
She was all over 2face like someone is coming to steal him!
All over him like chickenpox, following him around like family Curse.(Thoo she is pretty but need someone like Samson02 to tell her that the factory is getting slippery,SAY NO TO UNCOVERED' DRESS) Quote me or u ...........
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Airforce1:
Love is sweet when you're with the right person at the right time

you talk like a woman,are you in love?... tongue tongue tongue tongue...
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by nonjebose(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
faitheverest:
Jealous
don't be
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by drey076(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
Why is her breast like dis??

Love is sweet kiss kiss
The breast don sag

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by tyconcepts(f): 7:27pm On Sep 22, 2015
paris10:

Money?

In your opinion.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
cool...
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by sinaj(f): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
ritababe:

LWKMD.

I hope u never reach 50 by then grin

Lol na xo u hate my boo reach grin

He gotta make it faster dan d speed of light wink

Besides I dnt tink Annie is up to 50 tongue

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by ritababe(f): 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
sinaj:

Lol na xo u hate my boo reach grin

He gotta make it faster dan d speed of light wink
AMEN grin
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by opribo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Money transforms 'ajekpako' to 'akebutter' you can see how they are acting ajebutter things meanwhile we know how it is.Bottom line money is good any day anytime.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by gbenleojay(m): 7:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who can teach me how 2 build anti virus software
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
tbaby123:
I wish someone wud love me like 2face love annie cry

If this is a curse, I reject it on behalf of your parents

You want a man to be with you and still pregnate 2 other women 5times with you always looking over your shoulders to ensure he doesn't have more.

A night's birthday party with beautiful pictures is not enough to tell you the 'love' Tu baba has for Annie.

Infact, if he loved her, he will not have those extra kids undecided

Happy Birthday to 2Baba. Many more years of God's blessings.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by donephi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
All this ladies saying love is sweet when u re with the right person.
Suddenly his now the right person as if u ladies can start with a guy how she did.
Love actually is expensive, can u pay the price...
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by femi4: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
All over him like chickenpox, following him around like family Curse.(Thoo she is pretty but need someone like Samson02 to tell her that the factory is getting slippery,SAY NO TO UNCOVERED' DRESS) Quote me or u ...........
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by blackpanda: 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
I just feel sorry for this girl
I feel like she is wasting her golden years on TF
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by innervoice(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
She was all over 2face like someone is coming to steal him!

I was thinking the same. I smell some unhealthy imbalance in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by phemark: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
need a pianist/ keyboardist or piano teacher: 08059325424, 07036508941, whatapp; 08093755595.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Moderation: 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2015
2face is gradually looking like Buhari. Or are they somehow related?

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kai, wetin make 2face leave this babe in the first place undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Iyoma2(f): 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Where there is Fame n money, there is Love. God punish poverty. Who love Majek Fashek again.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by faitheverest(f): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
nonjebose:
don't be
Hmmm....God bless my bae's hustling
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Papasmal(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
Why is her breast like dis??

Love is sweet kiss kiss

Fallen

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by nonjebose(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
faitheverest:

Hmmm....God bless my bae's hustling
More like it. With your prayers and encouragement he would surely be
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=femi4 post=38279535][/quote]u won try me
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by femi4: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
u won try me
lolz, remove your glasses make I see you wella
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by ellahzy(f): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Airforce1:

God wey do am for Annie.. Go do am for you
Pele
undecided
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
femi4:
lolz, remove your glasses make I see you wella
For what?
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by femi4: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
For what?
I just want to see the face behind the goggle
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by sam90s(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
2 Baba age well, I admire him a lot, respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh:her Pains We Never Knew About(pics) / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place / Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.