Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures (56960 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / See The Picture Of Annie Idibia And Her Daughters That Made Fans To React / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by JumiaQuickSales(f): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aminat508:
Why is her breast like dis??

Love is sweet kiss kiss

she has two kids and its like this. Please, when you drop one, show us lets see. a lady fighting her fellow lady embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by kewhos(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
Imortal001:
She was all over 2face like someone is coming to steal him!

Before Nkor

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by ryanfletcher: 12:03am On Sep 23, 2015
can a good Nairaland artist Photoshop a 2face at 70 yrs photo for me,I will pay whatever its worth
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Raphael13(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2015
Imortal001:
She was all over 2face like someone is coming to steal him!
she should before another girl strip for him.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by ceecee0703(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Love is sweet when you're with the right person at the right time

with the right finances
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by christinie(f): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2015
No be mama mmadu she be?
ammyluv2002:
Thank you jare! you're very clever cheesy
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by ammyluv2002(f): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2015
christinie:
No be mama mmadu she be?
She suppose package am well now. We all do

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by simplisity(m): 8:11am On Sep 23, 2015
tyconcepts:

Before nko??
Na wetin sweet naim ants dey gather wink
Ur very observant

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by simplisity(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Love is sweet when you're with the right person at the right time
U said it all. With d right person approved by God.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Dabosslady(f): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Beautiful couple.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Clemember(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2015
That's ma big bro Tu baba, killing the game like it's on a death row....
Idoma boys are cute oooh, heey! no hating oooh, just saying #proudly idoma cheesy
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Beetee1(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2015
all i can c is sleepers breast
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by joekells: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2015
show them how to be in marriage an make a better home....i love u annie an my best artiste 2face idibia...
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by fortunechy(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2015
annie luk 2face wit all her kidney includin liver...........assumng if 2face leave her nw,honestly she will commit suicide.
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Aminat508(f): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2015
JumiaQuickSales:

she has two kids and its like this. Please, when you drop one, show us lets see. a lady fighting her fellow lady embarassed
. cheesy cheesy i have 7 already

1 Like

Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by Goldienana(f): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
because she's after 2. And breast wey never fall go still fall. Watch urs falling soon #fact. U r a lady for dt matter

Aminat508:
Why is her breast like dis??

Love is sweet kiss kiss
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by murphyibiam15(m): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
bukatyne:

If this is a curse, I reject it on behalf of your parents

You want a man to be with you and still pregnate 2 other women 5times with you always looking over your shoulders to ensure he doesn't have more.

A night's birthday party with beautiful pictures is not enough to tell you the 'love' Tu baba has for Annie.

Infact, if he loved her, he will not have those extra kids undecided

Happy Birthday to 2Baba. Many more years of God's blessings.
at least someone with sense has made a reasonable comment
Re: The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures by christinie(f): 9:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na true grin
ammyluv2002:
She suppose package am well now. We all do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo, Mercy Johnson, Juliet Ibrahim Too Hot In New Picture / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Welcome Second Son (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.