Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big (729 Views)

I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big by ayusco85(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big.

Indomie generation won't understand this.... cheesy cheesy

Cc ishilove lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
How about bathing with rain water in calabash??
Re: If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big by eigmaticme: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
Una never tire. The indomie generation are also enjoying something we never enjoyed. Na for our old age we wan de struggle who enjoyed what?
Re: If You Never Did This Before Then You Have Missed Something Big by spicyglobalgist: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Eritrea Orders Men To Marry Two Wives Or Be Jailed / Why I Think This World Should End / Is Any One In Need Of A Househelp? Am Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.