Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick (995 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Guys,,what Would You Do If U Are Alone With This Chick <picture> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by bisan(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2009
ive tried not to act stupid or unreasonable by being polite to her and belive me ive tried ironing things up with her but she is like a stuborn goat who isnt willing to reason with me. her own opinion about this is that if im afraid of the child thing, that she is going to take care of everything and i need not to worry, wich kind of thing is this? and yet some n landers are being irational about this, pls try and put ur self in my shoes loving a girl that is pushing u this hard, what will u do about this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by pinkylady1(f): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
what exactly do u mean?
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by origina9ja(f): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
haha lol
i think he meant that his in a relationship yeah
and the girl is asking for more than his willing to give
she want a child from him
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by izeek(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2009
dude just do what u want and ignore her.
and hey if there is anything i have learnt the hard way,
women can never really handle a situation on thier own.
so if she say she go handle am, think well cos she means with u there she will handle it.
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by pinkylady1(f): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2009
i think its better for u not 2 withdraw from the relationship

till u're ready to put up with the troubles that comes up in a relationship cheesy cheesy
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by dljbd1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2009
we dont understand!!!
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by origina9ja(f): 1:20am On Apr 19, 2009
dont use WE
speak 4 ya self
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by finemocha(f): 3:30am On Apr 19, 2009
BUHAHAH U CALLED UR BABE A STUPID GOAT. THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG LOL
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by Czarskit(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2009
~ She sure is a stupid Nanny-goat and the thread starter is a stubborn Billy-goat ~
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by Igwe9(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2009
Does she want a baby out of wedlock? I'm afraid shes desperate and desperate chicks can be dangerous. smiley
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by SisiJinx: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
Kia, Igwe. . . and here I thought you had relaxed on the leaping to unreasonable conclusion thingy.

What on earth has this got to do with having babies out of wedlock, eh?

A desperate chick is a desperate chick with or without a baby.

Stick to the original post and stop adding jara. . . okay? grin

How Body?
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by Igwe9(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2009
Oops! I thought the OP says you want it out of wedlock but if you say otherwise, who am I to advice you guys smiley smiley grin
Anyway, Bodi dey weak but the spirit is willing smiley smiley smiley
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by SisiJinx: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2009
Wetin dey make body weak now?

Has Busy Body abandoned you again cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by Igwe9(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2009
she was never mine grin
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by SisiJinx: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2009
Gasps!!! shocked shocked shocked

Bold face LIE!!!!!!

I am so disappointed in you. angry angry angry angry
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by Igwe9(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
thank you ma grin grin grin
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2009
how can a woman force a child on to you?! USE A CONDOM AND BE DONE WITH IT, if you want to ride unprotected then that's your fault, she can only HAVE your baby if you cum inside her, duh!!!!!!
to have a child is not a subject that should be taken lightly, she might be ready but if you are not then there is absolutely NO REASON that you should go into this venture. she might want to "take care of everything" NOW but the fact is that you will HAVE to be involve, one way or the other.
i suggest you run from that stubborn "goat" before it traps you into some weird scheme it is planning for you.
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by origina9ja(f): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2009
good ke
lol the woman is ready jare or maybe she's getting old

@ poster, how old is your wifey
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by romsky: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2009
then try to be in her shoes to reason along with her
Re: I`ve Tried Reasoning With This Chick by jasonbod(m): 9:30pm On May 26, 2009
I say never believe a woman who tells you they will take care of the baby themselves.
They won't! Be careful with her. Such girls like to entrap. Don't allow it!

(1) (Reply)

A Secret Women Know But Men Don't - Part I / Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.