Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? (990 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Can Marriage Change A Guy Who Is A Womanizer? / Tips on How To Tame a womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by tk22ng: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2009
Which of these men do you prefer, a man that beats his wife,but is faithful or a man that chases and sleeps with anything in skirt.I know no woman wud want any of the above ,but if you shud choose ,which do u prefer?
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by AniLee(f): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2009
None. I'd rather remain manless lipsrsealed
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by tk22ng: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2009
Ani Lee:

None. I'd rather remain manless lipsrsealed
Haba!, which can u endure?
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by AniLee(f): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2009
ok, if u insist,  a womanizer. Easier to handle i.e. i can walk out. Which is what I would most likely do. But if he beats you and is faithful you can not divorce him (according to my Biblical principles), But if he is unfaithful, I have a ticket to justified divorce wink
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by tk22ng: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2009
Ani Lee:

ok, if u insist, a womanizer. Easier to handle i.e. i can walk out. Which is what I would most likely do. But if he beats you and is faithful you can not divorce him (according to my Biblical principles), But if he is unfaithful, I have a ticket to justified divorce wink
Nice one
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by ifiyoma(f): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2009
@ Ani Lee

when did God say its ok to be in a relationship where the man beats you

are u kidding?

ask for inspiration , i believe no woman deserves to be  with a husband or boyfriend  that beats her

LEAVE THE PISS OF SH*T IMMEDIATELY
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Agnesqueen(f): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2009
And they said my thread was too sensitive
cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by oyinda3(f): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2009
womanizer. i'd rather not have any parts of my body marked or disfigured.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by AniLee(f): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2009
ifiyoma:

@ Ani Lee

when did God say its ok to be in a relationship where the man beats you

are u kidding?

ask for inspiration , i believe no woman deserves to be  with a husband are boyfriend  that beats her

LEAVE THE PISS OF SH*T IMMEDIATELY

He didnt say so my dear and personally I support and believe one shouldnt be in a physically abusive marriage, its so out of the question and if you beat me, am moving out!! But if you are unfaithful am divorcing you and YOU are moving out!! PERIOD  smiley
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Eshyy(m): 8:30am On Oct 12, 2009
Ani lee u sound lyk JW's
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Shola2009(m): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2009
womanizer. i'd rather not have any parts of my body marked or disfigured.
, lol, cheesy grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by AniLee(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2009
Eshyy:

Ani lee u sound lyk JW's

lol, but i aint
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by tk22ng: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2009
Agnesqueen:

And they said my thread was too sensitive
cheesy
He could get infected with STD or HIV and eventually transfer it you,thought about that? grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by sweetcoint(f): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
none of the above
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by tourmaline(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2009
none
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2009
Woman beater- He would probably go too far and kill me one day
Womaniser- Will probably go too far and bring back home the gift of AIDS which will eventually kill me as well.

Having analysed both scenarios, I think Singledom is the best.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by oyinda3(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Womaniser- Will probably go too far and bring back home the gift of AIDS which will eventually kill me as well.

well at least if u know he's a womanizer you can stop having sex with him. he can't force u 'cause he's not a woman beater.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Correct!!!

oyinda.:

well at least if u know he's a womanizer you can stop having sex with him. he can't force u 'cause he's not a woman beater.

lol grin grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Spyker: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
palaver short, if na woman beater, hire body guard, if na womanizer, buy gold circle factory. Anyone, man na man.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Agnesqueen(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
To me this is a ridiculous topic come on
If a girl had the unfortunate luck of pick any of these types of men she would need therapy later in life.
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by mamagee6(f): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
I prefer None of the above, they are one and the same people. undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by Godmother(f): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
None
Re: Which Do You Prefer, Woman Beater Or A Womanizer? by wisecutie: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2009
oyinda.:

Quite an intelligent choice.Very logical.Girl u ve got brains I must say.Might not be the most practical choice though!

(1) (Reply)

Why Must I Respect My Wife Or Girlfriend? / What Will Make U Quit A Relationship? / Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.