Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) (47416 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Horlufemi(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Tax payers money
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by nikkiking(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
shocked shocked all i see na Only 2 Ram with plenty people taking pictures.

But this man sure good to he's people.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by blackpanda: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm is this the "development" ekiti people voted for
Anyway, na pdp tins sha
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by adjoviomole(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Issorite.

Meanwhile somewer in aso rock na 70 million dem one use do salah, shey na dinosaur abi unicorn dem one kill for salah?undecided

KOntinuu

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by gunpoint(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ekiti/Fayose is now a joke.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by nijanigga: 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigerians have really been bled to economic stupor. How can any of these criticize the thug in office,if he invade the state with thugs causing destruction ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by gabicon: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Don't give them ram instead empower them to buy their rams for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
spenca:
Is it that the Rams are identical or they are just two with seveRal people taking pictures with them ?

U dey craze o! Good observation though! grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by seedorfg(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ekiti the stomarch infrastructure state
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Ozid(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ok o Fayose always playing to d gallery.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nayok(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
If i hear sey no collect,

No be ekitist u D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ talk to o

Wetin i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ yan sef? Me sef go grab am with rushing if na me grin
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by niggi4life(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
spenca:
Is it that the Rams are identical or they are just two with seveRal people taking pictures with them ?
they are the same Rams grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Barbarians! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by francizy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
I see Osun people claiming Ekiti State soonest.. Where is Aminat508? Oya come chop ram... grin

seedorfg:
Ekiti the stomarch infrastructure state

Better than The HUNGER GAMES of Osun!!! tongue

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by agarawu23(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
timy22:
To "A Muslim" OR to Muslims
tank u
Good question
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Congratulations to the Stomach Infrastructure guru.... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari was right when he said; "monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood" because we don't reason like humans. What do you think DESPOTISM is all about - when a president is not following the"map of governance"; when he doesn't care what the constitution says; when he is doing the work of the ministers; when he is commanding the killing of unarmed innocent civilians etc. I'm looking forward to a time when once-a- military will not be allowed to contest for any elections in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by dyn1800: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hmmm....... Giving stuff like this need not to be publicized the way he do it
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by topsyking: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
SARAKI IN THE MAKIN; THIS EXCALTLY HOW SARAKI STARTED grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
I never see my own Ram oooooo! Fayose, that's not our agreement naaa.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
*CALL THE COPS WHEN YOU SEE TUPAC*
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by seedorfg(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
EKITI PEOPLE BE LIKE "I BETTER PASS YOU IN ANY RAMification" TO OSUN PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nicklaus(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
jenyna:
I thought they warned them not to collect grin
I pray o. He has no problem with the majority only the senseless political minority. This guy is as smart as it gets.

Ori e wa n be wink

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Yehman(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
Atmmachine:
Sick Ram.
Animal
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by MadCow1: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2886096_cphmfiswgaas7ie_jpeg48be805e223d2e63934a4c422e1d838a

Ekiti State People are like Esau..

They sold their Common sense for food.

#Hunger Na Bastard

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by odinese(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nigeria is nothing but a shithole..

Where senseless goats and cows lives...(except from those who doesn't support whatwhat this useless man is doing)

I'm shocked that some fools are still calling This 'Ram' man of the pple...

-man of the pple that can't improve the standard of livung of the pple huh?

-man of the pple that can't build gd roads huh?

-man of the that can't provide jobs huh?

His son just acquired a Porsche plus the G wagon backed at his back in the picture, what most Americans can't even afford...

I laugh at Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Akiika: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
One word...."poverty".
Here is where i fault Nigerian journalists, they will not publish prodding stories to sensitize the public appropriately. How did Fayose defray the cost of those rams? is there any budget for these rams anywhere in the Ekiti annual budget?
State governors just run the state account like their personal property and when they take so much for themselves, we'll start crying wolf.
As for the long throat Alfas, i hope they understand those rams do not qualify to be slaughtered for Eid as prescribed by Allah.
The conditions are that you cannot obtain the ram through unclean money or through dubious means. The money Fayose otherwise used to buy these rams could have been used to provide some basic amenities for Ekitians. The Alfas are indirectly consuming haram which is forbidden in islam.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by gfullmoon(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ayodele Fayose is not competing the Best Stomach Infrastructure Governor in Nigeria with any one.He understands that Nigerians care more about their stomach than good governance.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by 400billionman: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2015
My governor.

Man of the people. .
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by RAO1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
I don't like reading this, Ifayoose shared this and that... please ,if u know anybody in Ekiti state and ask whether or not it's political... his party members / loyalists do benefit from all these yeye sharing... for instance, d last time he shared rice , I know of a student of EKSU whose dad got a particular share from d money as a member of d PDP said they av it abundantly @ home....
one thing is, how can one b just in such sharing wen u govern over a number of local governments areas... more so, d villagers need these thing most.... Haba! ki laa o ti se eyi si o, ekitikete?....

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by jesussaves22: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
soco202:
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK? YES! YOU CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS: LEARN WEB DESIGN FOR FREE, GET A

CERTIFICATE, AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS! LET'S START! >> http://soco202..com
How many you done creat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / Photos: APC Members Attacked In Rivers State (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / 'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.