Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) (47442 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by realtheo: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
I am quite disappointed wit fayose of Ekiti state.so one or two rams can make him talk too much like this.....this is total rubbish
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by emmydollars4life(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
spenca:
Is it that the Rams are identical or they are just two with seveRal people taking pictures with them ?
\ you are very funny
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by darmochy1(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Mumu people, I though they said they won't collect it
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by kennykg(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
I thought the league of imams and alfas said they won't collect rams from the governor.. .. Na who dey the first pic ... .

Pple chopping the future
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Cmishex: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fayose is the man,, playing politics of food infrastructure since 1770s
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by darmochy1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
soco202:
DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN START CREATING WEBSITES LIKE FACEBOOK? YES! YOU CAN! ALL YOU NEED IS: LEARN WEB DESIGN FOR FREE, GET A

CERTIFICATE, AND CHASE YOUR DREAMS! LET'S START! >> http://soco202..com
//......./...
You want to teach me how to create a website but you can't even afford a paid domain (who knows if you can even design it). Na soso free blogger you dey carry about.

Keep chasing your dream. I pray you catch it.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by opineflu(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
Er philantropy govnor....fucking hypocrite...tank God er aint a civilian.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by yassjib: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Fayose Most People Role Model
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by 400billionman: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
odinese:
Nigeria is nothing but a shithole..

Where senseless goats and cows lives...(except from those who doesn't support whatwhat this useless man is doing)

I'm shocked that some fools are still calling This 'Ram' man of the pple...

-man of the pple that can't improve the standard of livung of the pple huh?

-man of the pple that can't build gd roads huh?

-man of the that can't provide jobs huh?

His son just acquired a Porsche plus the G wagon backed at his back in the picture, what most Americans can't even afford...

I laugh at Nigeria.

Have you been to Ekiti ?

Mention the bad roads in Ado Ekiti..

To people like you, Osun state is better than Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Sunny4Gold: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Too much publicity
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by jumobi1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
SMH. Handing out rams when there are more important things Ekiti requires? I can't imagine this in a serious country. Our leaders play with the minds of the uneducated. Perhaps they aren't that educated either.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
adsamsom:
Stomach Infrastructure............ na him go kill una

Buhahahahahahahahahahaha I don die o. Guy u talk dis one
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by joseph1832(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
I see, so Ayo Fayose is still spreading his Stomach_Infrastructure slogan, bloody marvelous.

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by LockDown69(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2015
Good example from you sir, I hope your counterparts will learn from this.

I'm human, I'm nobody, take me as I'm and treat me with equality and respect, this is ME. - ib™
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Lexusgs430: 11:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Buhari is rejecting Rams, while Fayose is dashing Rams!!!
Are their no other productive things he can do with his time and resources, than dashing this and dashing that?
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by nduchucks: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Na only 2 Rams Waka come? smh
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by ayoalafe(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2015
I thought they said they were nt going to collect it now. I knew it was an emply noise.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by azzima(m): 12:46am On Sep 23, 2015
See these fools selling their future for just 2 rams??
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by rafcrown(m): 1:43am On Sep 23, 2015
SHAMELESS WAY OF PLAYING POLITICS.Why going public and taking photographs with "GIFTS" to men of God.Look critically at the pictures of the rams and fowls being presented to the masses.Cheap and degrading.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by alexarelano(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2015
He tried nah.
Abi kini? If u are in such position, u won't do dat. We knw u youths of nowadays
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Rhea(f): 2:48am On Sep 23, 2015
Just wondering if Fayose has paid outstanding arrears of salaries in his state
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by vega84(m): 3:13am On Sep 23, 2015
Pls hw many salah do they celebrate in the yr? #vegatalks
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by vega84(m): 3:17am On Sep 23, 2015
Nice one, bt sir christians and muslims are nt one sir, maybe in ekiti sha #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by j4sure(m): 4:01am On Sep 23, 2015
thats a good step bro[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by zudozz: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2015
I ll wait n see how many cows n goats he gave to Christians during xmas this yr.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by daroz(m): 5:51am On Sep 23, 2015
spenca:
Is it that the Rams are identical or they are just two with seveRal people taking pictures with them ?
Seriously, me too dey wonder.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Mufasa27(m): 6:11am On Sep 23, 2015
adsamsom:
Stomach Infrastructure............ na him go kill una
Lol...na hunger go kill una.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by kobonaire(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2015
When is Sallah?
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by dolak: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2015
May Almighty Allah bless him.....he's a million times better than aregbe (osun)....who watched osun people observe Ramadan in hunger and debt...But could celebrate his daughter's big wedding in lagos. Forget religion, if u kind....U're kind and if u re heartless, U'RE HEARTLESS!
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by nationwide1(m): 6:41am On Sep 23, 2015
gabicon:
Don't give them ram instead empower them to buy their rams for themselves.
Aregbe not a give him Muslim brothers rams, yet e not a empower them to buy their own rams.

Why una de always think of how to condemn only based on emotion devoid of any logic.

If this gesture was done by El-Rufai or Ajimobi, you would have tagged him the most people friendly governor in Nigeria. Hypocrisy I hail o!
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by seanjy4konji: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
OWO ABU LON FIN SHE ABU LALE JO.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by fuke(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, today distributed rams to Muslims in the state, appealing to them to shun politicians whipping religious sentiment. More photos after the cut…

A communique signed by the state’s Assistant Secretary, League of Imams and Alfas, Alhaji Quadri Oguntuase, and two others, had earlier ordered Muslims in the state not to collect rams and other food items for Sallah celebration, if presented to them in any form by the government.

However, the General Secretary of the League, Alhaji Abdulrazak Adenipekun, in a counter-statement ordered Muslims in the state to ignore the ban on Sallah’s gift.

Distributing the rams in Government House, Fayose said he won’t allow himself to be dragged into playing politics with religion in the State.

“I won’t allow anybody to drag me into playing politics with religion. What I am doing today is a demonstration of love and support for the Muslims. I am not that kind of a leader who does things with religious interest.

“I will do same to Christians at Christmas exactly what I am doing to Muslims today. Ekiti is one whether you are Muslim or Christian and this is the spirit I want all of us to imbibe.

“In my actions and conducts, every Ekiti man knows that I am going to relate with you whether you are a Christian or Muslim. The two are the same. I have no preference for either of the two. I am the governor today and if Muslims get theretomorrow, we will all support him.

Source: http://ngreports.com/governor-fayose-distributes-sallah-rams-photos/

Jobless, publicity hungry governor.
A GM in Nigerian Breweries won't have time for this.
What are the tons of SSA PA, doing?

Nonsensical nonsensico

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’ / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) / Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.