Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) (47437 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by texazzpete(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2015
Always sharing rice, yam, ram etc.

Abeg can anyone mention the major projects this Governor has done since he took office ?
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by odinese(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2015
400billionman:

Have you been to Ekiti ?

Mention the bad roads in Ado Ekiti..

To people like you, Osun state is better than Ekiti.

Wtf said I'm from osun?
God forbid...
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by odinese(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2015
400billionman:

Have you been to Ekiti ?

Mention the bad roads in Ado Ekiti..

To people like you, Osun state is better than Ekiti.

Wtf said I'm from osun?
God forbid...I can't even be from that stupid yolumba tribe.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Haywhymido(m): 8:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Christian Peter Fayose teaching muslim Aregbesola how to do Sallah in style.

Peter Ayodele Fayose: Nigeria's future leader.
nigeria's future leader ?? We all r nt as stupiid as ur folks in ekiti.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by gabicon: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2015
nationwide1:

Aregbe not a give him Muslim brothers rams, yet e not a empower them to buy their own rams.

Why una de always think of how to condemn only based on emotion devoid of any logic.

If this gesture was done by El-Rufai or Ajimobi, you would have tagged him the most people friendly governor in Nigeria. Hypocrisy I hail o!

Sorry but I'm not sentimental, I'm against the FG plan to feed children in school. Empower their parents to feed them so that we are not dependent on government.

I think you need to lighten up because you are partisan and not nationalistic.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2015
Emmanueledu:
I just have a great respect for this man!That's a good one.Ekiti people will have a non forgettable Salah celebrations,unlike there counterparts in some states who don't have hope of there salaries not to talk of a free ram!!!
"Ekiti people"? You give some selected few Rams and you call them Ekiti people? We still have some in the villages ooo, so e should better reach out to all of them. My brother, if he can't reach out to all, then there's no need...
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by nationwide1(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2015
gabicon:

Sorry but I'm not sentimental, I'm against the FG plan to feed children in school. Empower their parents to feed them so that we are not dependent on government.

I think you need to lighten up because you are partisan and not nationalistic.
Don't deviate from the topic. We were talking about a governor celebrating a festive season with his citizens by offering them gifts. How is that a crime that warrants condemnation? You are more partisan bro.

Why are you against federal government feeding the children? This is practiced in the UK and yet the parents are empowered.
Do you mean the government cannot feed the children and still empower parents?

You're rather very hypocritical. We can discuss this better when you you come out of your shell of prejudice.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Yello1(m): 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
yomi007k:
Black brains..

He go give u 1 ram, owe u 6months salary.

Who's fooling who?
dts nt fayose maybe u aint a nigerian.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by yomi007k(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2015
Yello1:
dts nt fayose maybe u aint a nigerian.
I'm from France grin
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by gabicon: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
nationwide1:

Don't deviate from the topic. We were talking about a governor celebrating a festive season with his citizens by offering them gifts. How is that a crime that warrants condemnation? You are more partisan bro.

Why are you against federal government feeding the children? This is practiced in the UK and yet the parents are empowered.
Do you mean the government cannot feed the children and still empower parents?

You're rather very hypocritical. We can discuss this better when you you come out of your shell of prejudice.

Is the cost of the rams coming directly from the governor or is it at the expense of the state?

I'm of the opinion that we are the ones allowing illegal pratices in our governance, were rams put in the budget of the state? How is the governor financing it? If he puts the price of each ram at 1million naira, do we have the moral right to contest it in future?

I have no prejudicial shell to hide, my views could be conservative in nature, but I strongly feel we should metamorphos from the era of stomach infrastructure to citizens productive development.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by nationwide1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2015
gabicon:

Is the cost of the rams coming directly from the governor or is it at the expense of the state?

I'm of the opinion that we are the ones allowing illegal pratices in our governance, were rams put in the budget of the state? How is the governor financing it? If he puts the price of each ram at 1million naira, do we have the moral right to contest it in future?

I have no prejudicial shell to hide, my views could be conservative in nature, but I strongly feel we should metamorphos from the era of stomach infrastructure to citizens productive development.
But do you there is security budget for every governor and if some of them want to be liberal, can give out one third of the money to citizens in various ways without affecting the state regular budget in any way?

Do you know that there are many governors that don't use half of the security budget in a year and don't give anything to the citizens?

Some of us don't argue from angle of any sentiments but with reasonable facts and appreciable logic.

Good day.
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by Yello1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
yomi007k:

I'm from France grin
thought as much
Re: Governor Fayose Distributes Sallah Rams (pictured) by mikolo80: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2015
adsamsom:
Stomach Infrastructure............ na him go kill una
why u talk so
na person wey de alive de enjoy dividends of democracy
at least we don upgrade from 1 cup of rice in 16 yrs to 3 cups in 4 yrs to 1 ram in 3months
who knows in by next election them go share moto/house(wetin we want more than that) for voters
then make we see as them no go invest so that change go remain for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election / Remi Tinubu To Smart Adeyemi: 'Are You A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing?’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.