Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? (1108 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Davedoz(m): 12:35am On Sep 23, 2015
The experience I've gathered from being an avid reader of NairaLanders' comments on every section is what birthed this Post.

I've noticed that we prefer using insults, bashing, negative utterances, pessimism, etc, to advise peeps that come here for advise. People come here with their confusion, dilemmas, ignorance(as the case may be), looking for advise, and the best we can do, most times, is to start bashing!!!! What happened to sensible talking, intelligent suggestions, showing empathy and sympathy, being less judgmental, etc.

Some of them even start by telling us, that they know, they made a mistake and they're here looking for how to correct the mistake or whatever. That's when you will see the 1st person to comment starting with, a negative comment or pessimism or bashing!

We can save lives here with our words and contribution. We can save homes, marriages, families, friendships, jobs!!! I can go on and on!

Before I forget why I created this thread, and before you start asking me how does the body of the post relates to the subject/topic!
I have to state that, you might be thinking that bashing on NL is fun, before you know it, you apply this same awful method of advise on peeps around you i.e. Your friends, family members, siblings, kids(if any), spouse/partner etc. And I'm sure you don't wanna be that individual that one cannot trust for a reasonable, helpful advise. An individual one wants to avoid in times of shame, sadness, depression, confusion etc, Cuz you're just an awful shoulder to lean on!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by donholy28(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2015
Spare d rod and spoil d child... if ur not insulted for a foolish act,how will u correct yourself?

1 Like

Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Age doesn't determined maturity.

Some people are simply not matured. We should learn to treat others the same way we want others to treat us. Shikena
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Snowangel4:
Age doesn't determined maturity.

They are simply not matured and senseless.

Lol. You abused English in your first line, re-check smiley

Btw, your opinion stinks too , how? you just displayed the xracter op was talking about cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. You abused English in your first line, re-check smiley

Btw, your opinion stinks too , how? you just displayed the xracter op was talking about cheesy

Garrahia learn to mind ur business dumbass.
Dats my opinion and don't quote me again angry
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Snowangel4:

Garrahia learn to mind ur business dumbass.
Dats my opinion and don't quote me again angry

I understand you haven't the hope af getting d break fast meal this morning, but is it my fault? You should be angry with Buhari or whoever not me girl! cheesy

Koolu temper! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by donTbone(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2015
We can save lives here with our words and contribution. We can save homes, marriages, families, friendships, jobs!!!

well, in my own candid opinion, we are not, at all times what we post! some people just to that to av fun, while some its just to
wipe away the time.

Lets not forget also that there are some that just make up their story just to ensure they have a thread! while there are some people waiting to take those posts serious.

All in all, we here to av fun, let all individual just decide if the fun will add to them or make them more Awkward!
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by wahles(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2015
Gud n bad,wise n foolish, comedy n tragedy.. bro! Naso e dey since time,erybody no fit b d same grin
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I understand you haven't the hope af getting d break fast meal this morning, but is it my fault? You should be angry with Buhari or whoever not me girl! cheesy

Koolu temper! grin

Kids everywhere...u simply have nofin to say cry
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Snowangel4:

Kids everywhere...u simply have nofin to say cry
cheesy . I'm too cool to insult y'know tongue
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by lampardizik(m): 10:15am On Sep 23, 2015
TLDR tongue
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

cheesy . I'm too cool to insult y'know tongue

Cool indeed...go and sleep abegiii
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2015
Snowangel4:

Cool indeed...go and sleep abegiii
tongue ... Come and tend me to sleep then cheesy
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

tongue ... Come and tend me to sleep then cheesy

Spread ur mat and sleep jare tongue
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2015
Snowangel4:

Spread ur mat and sleep jare tongue
I'll have to 'sweat and get fagged out' before I can 'angel' smiley
Re: Is This How We Talk To Loved Ones Around Us? by Nature8(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Op thanks for this, seems like you read my mind..

Lol.. It's funny seeing those that complained about age doesn't determined maturity being the one that breaks the rules with their insults..

Indeed, age doesn't determined maturity and some people are just not matured too..

(1) (Reply)

6 Daily Actions That Can Help Boost Your Self-confidence / My Ex Fell Completely For The #hellochallenge / The Best Way To Text With Someone You Want To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.