Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (43254 Views)

#bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
What Do You Think Of My Bea And I? Pix (photos)

well I decided to upload this pix just for fun smiley whats your say on it cheesy easy on me pls wink i love my woman no be lie

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by midehi2(f): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
oops

cool, romantic..but you black o grin

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
kiss

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
For fun? shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by vault(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
sori I don't rate boys PIC........ undecided

. but your woman looks kinda cool with those pointing cheeks.... cheesy

22 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
She's got nice glutes....and you my niggie grin .....*thumbs up*

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by missKiffy(f): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice one, she's very endowed grin

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by YorubaWoman: 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wowwwww

smiley
smiley
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by eyeon(m): 2:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Umu oma.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Ginaz(f): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
chaiiiiii, you go just dey take free WiFi for front and back Cos your babe package no be small o grin

Fine couple, but work on your tommy o. Dont give her abortion with your tommy when she is pregnant, you know two big tommy cannot join heads together undecided

64 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Kayoski(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
midehi2:
oops
u white?

28 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
You guys are cute.

Why do you need our validation OP?

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:
chaiiiiii, you go just dey take free WiFi for front and back Cos your babe package no be small o grin

Fine couple, but work on your tommy o. Dont give her abortion with your tommy when she is pregnant, you know two big tommy cannot join heads together undecided

cheesy thanks for the comments will work on that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
midehi2:
oops

grin easy naa...na so i black reach

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice Op.Yer lady is so smiley .
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Fernandowski(m): 2:42pm On Feb 15, 2016
u guys looks cool
no need hating

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Edwinmason(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
u black and the lady fair...,u nor know say u go stain the lady.....

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by yaqq: 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
u re dark, she s fair, u re tall. she s not too tall (short), ur face is hard like d military n she s has a good smile! my worry is that ur tummies (belle) is synonymous!

38 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by ishiamu(m): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nothing
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Wow the two of you look good together. smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by skelewu404(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
That chick looks like my ex chai uju anywhere u r thunder fire ur yash for smashing my heart and for my money wey u chop i forgive u sad sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Edwinmason:
u black and the lady fair...,u nor know say u go stain the lady.....

cheesy u no try for me atall....

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
yaqq:
u re dark, she s fair, u re tall. she s not too tall (short), ur face is hard like d military n she s has a good smile! my worry is that ur tummies (belle) is synonymous!

cheesy u no try bro..well thanks for the comment will work on my belle
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by yaqq: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
fabulouskeem:

cheesy u no try bro..well thanks for the comment will work on my belle
. good! now u re a perfect gentle man

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Edwinmason(m): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
fabulouskeem:

cheesy u no try for me atall....
ok u nid my advice....go use caustic soda tey baf..
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
fabulouskeem:
well I decided to upload this pix just for fun smiley whats your say on it cheesy easy on me pls wink i love my woman no be lie

She fine pass you. You don enter one chance of being a jealous husband..

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
You look good together wink kiss
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
Bae is lucky she's fair in complexion, and by that very attribute, appears very jazzy. If the table were to be turned, and the guy is the one who's fair and she's as dark as the guy, well, uhm...I don't know. What am I saying? She's fine, but the guy is finer. You two are going to produce some very beautiful kids with your colour combination.

And Op, you look so healthy. Dimkpa!

And, lest I forget, bae is heavily loaded with explosives left, right and center. She get am. Chop chop, Op. Udachi!
wink grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by funshy87(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Haaa Africa people, nothing person fit do to satisfy you, the guy black and shine u dey complain, if e go yellow now na una go still talk say him dey bleach cool
midehi2:
oops

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by fabulouskeem(m): 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
JoeCutie:
She's fine, but you're finer. You two are going to produce some very beautiful kids with your colour combination.

And Op, you look so healthy. Dimkpa!
wink grin

cheesy wa gbayi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
fabulouskeem:

cheesy wa gbayi
What's that? grin
Re: A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
missKiffy:
Nice one, she's very endowed grin
As in ehn! Something sumptuous!!! Three times in a day! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / Meet Bakhar Nabieva, 'Miss Iron Bum' Ukraine Fitness Model / Shaming Of Women Over Leaked Sex Videos Or Nudes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.