Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement (8474 Views)

Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / BBNaija Angel: 'I Regret Scratching My Butt And Smelling It, It's Disgusting' / Kylie Jenner Addressed The Real Reason She Had Lip Implants . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by phils365: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2015
I don't see natural beauty in this girl again, how can one person do three surgeries; the one that is still hard for me to believe is the lip suction surgery. So she was looking at the mirror and an idea came to her mind that if she increases the size of her lips by making it fuller she would look more beautiful.

I still agree that the butt implant is cool tho'; if those butt implants surgeons should come to nigeria, them no go sell ooo because naija babes are blessed with it all, infact it is even too much that am no longer interested in big barcelonas.

The one wey con dey pain me pass is the fact that she is denying the boobs implant, the thing that everybody can see clearly.

Her name is Kylie Jenner she has had nothing less than 3 body surgeries, becaus there will be some one that we did not even hear about like hips implant, eyesSee pics here
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2015
smh...
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by dpete1: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2015
so??

As d girl stil du transplant,her butt never reach ma bae's own,so wetin??

NEXT??
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2015
dpete1:
so?? As d girl stil du transplant,her butt never reach ma bae's own,so wetin?? NEXT??
ur bae has must be fat

1 Like

Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2015
I prefer her sister, Kendall to her a thousand times...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 11:04am On Sep 23, 2015
Omavik:
I prefer her sister, Kendall to her a thousand times...
I love kylie jenner
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by Sicozone(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
Who's next?
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sicozone:
Who's next?
please post sensible comments
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by dpete1: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
boboshakiti:
ur bae has must be fat

Ai'nt talking to you bro...it seems u gat no bae

smh 4 u
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
dpete1:

Ai'nt talking to you bro...it seems u gat no bae
smh 4 u
stay dere and let pant be wearing u.....besides having no bae is nothing to be ashamed of

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
hmm
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by sparklefresh(f): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yet it's not attractive undecided
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
lol
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
:wink
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
ohh
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
bobi
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
ffee
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
baob
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2015
hmm
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2015
ok
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
my guy
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
okha
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
okayy
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
ybdj
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
sjvt
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
bobo
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
hde
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 5:40am On Sep 25, 2015
cgan
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by Babe2sure(f): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Hehhehe! What do you expect from a lady from a dysfunctional background?

Kendall is my favourite of the Kardashians.
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2015
looool
Re: Meet The Celebrity Who Had Lip, Butt, And Bust Enlargement by boboshakiti: 9:33am On Sep 25, 2015
gtdh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Chatta’s 2nd Marriage 2 Ex-governor’s Daughter,salamotulafiaji Crumbled / Recent Pictures Of An Ageing Wwe Hall Of Famer The Undertaker / Abuja Entertainment Stakeholders Advocate For Better FCT Creative Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.