Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music? (595 Views)

See Everything Bungees Has Been Up To; My Music Video Out / I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty / My Music Crew Just Dropped Our Music Album - You'll Love It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music? by Etetejake(m): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2015
Let me start by greeting you all. Good morning romancelander of nairaland nation.
This question should be in the music section of this nation but due o the high number of people frequenting this place for advice, advert, to find luv and some claiming to be love doctors, I have decided to put it up here. Bkx I know that even people from other section also visit here.
pls your advice and help is urgently needed. may God help you as you will me now.

I just did my first single last month and my producer asked me to release the vidoering first b4 the audio. The song is a good one as my friends and family members are concern, and I know you all will love it too. The problem now is, one of my female friend and mentor asked me to release the audio first b4 the video. Her reason is that the song will pass its message and peak up my fans anticipation for the video. She advised me not to be in a hurry. Now am confused and don't know who to listen to, my producer or my mentor.
pls my brother's and sisters, I need your help urgently so I can know what to do.
Re: Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 23, 2015
#team audio first bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music? by Etetejake(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
#team audio first bro smiley
thanks bro
Re: Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Etetejake:

thanks bro
smiley . It's nothing
Re: Which First, Audio Or Video For My Music? by achu442(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2015
Even kids in ojuelegba have audios....Go for video bro....The video contains both the sound and graphics content.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Before You Finally Tie The Knot With Her; / 4 Signs Of A Cheating Girlfriend / Please Help! My Student Said She Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.