Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty (1445 Views)

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty by bbbabes(f): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
Controversial Jigwe award winner Rashida Black Beauty, who was arrested over the nude video she released on social media last week, has apologized to Ghanaians.

Rashida black beauty born Rashida Muhammed, came under public fury and received a lot of backlash from Ghanaians for releasing her ‘disgusting’ sexually explicit video.

Some radio and TV personalities offered to help her but soon after that call, Rashida was seen on Facebook live throwing jabs at her critics and this increased the irritation of many.

Days after the release of the video and the craze on social media, Rashida was arrested by the Berekum police.

She was put in police custody for a day and soon after her release, Rashida granted an interview pleading for forgiveness from Ghanaians.

According to her, she recorded the video for her soon to come lover living in the states three years ago.

“I met a white guy on Facebook a few years ago, he promised to marry me so he asked for my nude video and I did that video for him, so I don’t know who released it on Facebook,” she said.

When asked if she has regretted her actions, the “malafaka” queen broke into tears saying;

“I am sorry, it wasn’t my intention to release a naked video of myself on social media, like I said earlier, I am yet to know who is behind it”.

Watch the video below;

[img]https://4.bp..com/-_EvKcAzaxCc/WXoH0IS1VII/AAAAAAAAWb8/fPG19mMP1JAPLlCmhj0RPEiAMmZ6bs_eQCLcBGAs/s1600/RASHIDA.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/i-recorded-my-nu-de-video-for-my-us.html

lalasticlala
Re: I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty by LilSmith55(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty by malificent(f): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
That video was the most disgusting thing I've come across. Fly infested kitten lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he promised to marry you and asked for a nude video and you foolishly went ahead to record one. Clap for yourself Ode
Re: I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
..yeye

Re: I Recorded My Nude Video For My US Based Boyfriend - Rashida Black Beauty by bbbabes(f): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

3 Bad Warning Signs That Signifies He Wants To Breakup With You. Beware!!! / Kids Having Enjoyable Moment In The Backyard As The Girl Was Laughing While The / Would You Give Up The Atm And Pin To Ur Only Account At Gun Point???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.