Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,434 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (54925 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by nyabingi(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Coldfaya:
Oh lawdy lawd! Wetin pursin no go see on NL. After u fuuuck totoo, totoo sweet u enter brain, u come decide to preash Jijors to the toto. #epic

nairaland una no go kill person...chai laff wan kill person here too!
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Pennywise(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
The problem is will you stop seeing prostitutes? What if the next one is more desireable than her?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Koolking(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
adesegun121:
Any words for this man.... I think he needs God as much as she does... grin grin

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/photo-man-needs-advice-after-falling.html

Op, don't you think we all need God much as you believe this duo in question need?

Btw, I read this in Punch Newspaper of last saturday 19/9/15 and the dude was rightly advised. You can't a better advice on NL. I am surprised it still made front page on NL
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by seedorfg(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
marry am
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
@op ...... the man is very funny ..... u want to bring d prostitute closer to God after u fvcked her in a hotel..... smh... inside una two who go bring each oda closer to God ...... Besides bro run 440 because DT ashawo dn hook u wit jazz!!!!
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by sellydion: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Shame, shame, shame! you are already sleeping with her in your mind. come off it. You are the one that has problem not the prostitute.

You need to repent first and read the bible especially Proverb. Actually you need personal deliverance urgently in as much the prostitute need
it.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Akposb(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
A tainted way of preaching. What is he going to tell the prostitute now if she insist on continuing?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by ORACLE1975(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Brother .M O please when u here say them dey do altar call rush to accept Christ please then we can treat the next episode.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Chidexter(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Useless man, after doing the do, you come dey say u wan win am to christ.

I swear if i be God i for don roast that hand wey u take type this thing. Idiot
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
please nooooooooooo.....dont...this is business......never forget-----.......
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by laserjet: 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
How can u be in love with the devil?
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Ekponoimo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mr. Man u need deliverance. Cause i dont see any reason u shld meet a gal.. After sleeping with her.. U now realise shes a prostitue. Why didnt u preach to her. Before comitting fornication? . ;> #hmmm cryMr. Man u need deliverance. Cause i dont see any reason u shld meet a gal.. After sleeping with her.. U now realise shes a prostitue. Why didnt u preach to her. Before comitting fornication? . ;> #hmmm
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Emmahunk(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
I honestly wonder what word of God a man like you who finds joy in the laps of strange women would know.
What makes you think she will take you serious knowing that you are just like him.
Repent first before thinking of how to take someone to Christ
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Mordyb: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
After entering the holies of holies you now want to bring the most holy into your konji matter chai God is merciful
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by legalwealth(m): 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
tjark1:
Did you include in your 'word of God' text the portion that justifies you sleeping with her?

That should actually be the starting point...

Better go for deliverance. Seems the intercourse went beyond the ordinary!

You may actually be in trouble!

Thanks for this.
He needs very hot slaps for mentioning "CHRIST" in his statement and for his brain to factory reset.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Dimsteel(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
u better wake up
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by InvertedHammer: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
/
I support him.

They are on the same spiritual level.

A Christian that patronizes a prostitute is not any better than the prostitute.

This is a match made in a hotel. Winning her for Christ? Na. Perhaps winning her for his d#ck. Both of them need to be delivered---the prostitute and her customer.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by skywalker495(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
Love after Lust sad
It f*cking disgusts me
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by friendl: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Love can come from anywhere but must it be a prostitute,you better don't get too involved before it's too late,a man in love is a fool in love
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by iniobongisaiah6(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2015
Broz, Dakkada
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by shizzy7(f): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
If he's sure that he loves her
THEN
He should marry her......
BUT
The man needs deliverance more than the peacemaker.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by iniobongisaiah6(m): 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Broz, Dakkada grin
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by beevee1: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
LOLLLLLLL, See who wan win a soul for Christ ooooo I nor fit Laugh oooo, you wen go sleep with Ashy wan convert the Ashy. Two of una who better pass. LWKMD
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
she don jazz am ni
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by wristbangle: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
So U have the audacity to open ur rattled tongue to win someone to christ and wife her after enjoying her punny. Bros, your case nai dem dey deliberate 4 heaven now. Yeye dey smell
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by clemzo101(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
After smoking ogbomosho weed, some people will not just go and cool dem brains grin. U go sleep with olosho for hotel and u enjoyed d sexx and now u are talking about preaching Christ. U are not even born again what Christ are u preaching. Pls just go and tell her u love her and want to marry den ask her to quit period and stop bringing salvation into dis. U are not better dan her in anyway jare. Ashawo and dos dat sleep with dem are d same.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Mckandre(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pretty Woman 9ja version
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by LockDown69(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
one chance things. grin
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by biggz82: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
B lik u don craze b4 or u get intention 2
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
Coldfaya:
Oh lawdy lawd! Wetin pursin no go see on NL. After u fuuuck totoo, totoo sweet u enter brain, u come decide to preash Jijors to the toto. #epic
So this is to the LEVEL the society has now degenerated.

PEOPLE now wake up and call GOD, with levity.

U slept with an ASHAWO, u now want to lure her to GOD as what.. .?

Na this kind thing they VEX ISLAM.

PLEASE, never take the QUIETNESS of GOD for docility.
Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by jamace(m): 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
The prostitute gave him a professional yanshing which turned his medula oblangata upside down. grin grin Hope he did not shout Jesus-jesus-Jesus during the drilling. grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
The mod wey move dis nonsense come Fp is insulting God and exhibiting stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.