Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (57432 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gbenga daniel my niqqa !!
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by erinalex: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
suxkill:
May God bless you and your family sir.we miss you.
say "I miss you". Not we ! Why are you not bold enough to say "I miss u" instead of looking for supports every where. You should me man enough,nobody can arrest you,for loving our ex-president.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Etizz: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Was thinking he's still d president...... I like him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

For buhari and his Fulani kinsmen I wish u people evil

Death to northern Nigeria, except the Christians in north

May bokoharam continue to destroy northern Nigeria in the name of sun god allah

I hate northern Nigeria, I hate ur religion

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Olukat(m): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Humble man
kai Nigerians were mislead by the media war and gang up against you
TIME WILL TELL.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by mistabiola: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:
cheesy

Thank you... The Best President ever produced in Nigeria since 1960. tongue

*"**""Really****** undecided
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
tonero92:

You need God.. ... . Yimu.. ..!

Need God for what? angry
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
OGUN STATE again..

Sai GEJ
Sai mama peace
Sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
..that's the gentleman APC nitwits on NL said is hiding in Kenya because of the herdsman....THEIR DAD!! Shiooor!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
mistabiola:

*"**""Really****** undecided

Show me another good president and I will show you a coup plotter.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by stexsy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Peaceful man, best president ever....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
[s]
Kulas:
D only gentleman presido naija had ever since d return of democracy.Not one poultry farmer or one cattle farmer.....
[/s]

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by ogundeleai(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

I wonder if you will get more than "like" upon all these thrash you listed.. Those with rational thinking will continue to thank God for the wisdom once they read your write up here.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
9ja083:
[s]Great man! God is with u. At least u don't have tribalism cells in ur blood. A friend to all and indeed a president of NIGERIA! U are a matured man and knows when to talk. [/s]

R.I.P to mama. May u sleep in d bosom of our Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPS3DDOWcgg
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by lastpage: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
jimi4us:
yolobas won't like dis.

Yes we dont!

We dont like a slowpoke like Jonathan coming to pay last respect to a legends wife, in death.
He should phuck-off to were he came from! tongue tongue tongue

Yiibos on the other hand, can continue to kiss his arze because that is the closest they can ever get to "producing" a nigerian President after their ill-advised Biafra disaster! o tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2888487_jonath8_jpeg94d3441c9b707b92c1d555d8aa7d4919

Anytime I see this his face, I go just start to para. angry
Ntorrrrrr cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Plus234(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
worst president ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by dacherish(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jonathan in the third. Pic 90% humble feeling shey na so die dey. Patience hmm adbine am still the first lady i would teach some professional english. Shy he ye this grand mama weh die wen she be rule I was dey primary suffer shy buhari there is God oh
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Olukat:
Humble man
kai Nigerians were mislead by the media war and gang up against you
TIME WILL TELL.

He seems like a good and friendly guy but he was a woeful failure as a President. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by teadrake(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

Must you demonstrate your lunacy in open air field? You're a disgrace to your entire family and tribe with your hate post.Nyara!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
majamajic:
Gentleman
how is thief a gentleman?how did he affect ur life positively when he was a president or did u just called him gentleman because of regional sentiment?in the coming months,I pray you will know this man is not a gentleman the way u think.I would have accepted him to be a gentleman if u have attached the word"loot"to that gentleman.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
ifyalways:

Ntorrrrrr cheesy

Lol...

Make I no lie.. I wish say I fit get just 1 hour alone with the guy. I swear, I go beat am until ehn paralyse. angry

6 years.. That's the part I can't get over. 6 whole years and not even the road to his village was fixed. angry

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

Death to northern Nigeria, expect the Christians in north

May the good Lord visit you and attend to all your psychological problems.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
y r u so full with hatred like dat
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by melbluesea: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

Bastardt you are.. How different are you from Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by erinalex: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
9ja083:
Great man! God is with u. At least u don't have tribalism cells in ur blood. A friend to all and indeed a president of NIGERIA! U are a matured man and knows when to talk.

R.I.P to mama. May u sleep in d bosom of our Lord!
am cocksure Ogoni people will never agree with your submission. Continue to live in Fool Paradise !
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by abbaapple: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
shocked no more noise maken again! Gone dox days wen dis clueless and his dull wife para evrywere grin such is life sha! Dis life is full of shit!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by anonimi: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keneking:
How come everyone that served under him has a form of employment or the other? Why has Jonathan not secured any job yet?

Is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan not employable?

Where is he getting money to feed and travel since leaving office?

Jonathan sef..

Have you asked the Agbaya of Owu the same stewpid questions ?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2888487_jonath8_jpeg94d3441c9b707b92c1d555d8aa7d4919

Anytime I see this his face, I go just start to para. angry

Na one of the xtics of bad belle be that oh
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by lastpage: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
[size=18pt]SPANK the CLOWN, abegi![/size]

Lastpage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / DRESSED FOR DEATH: The Women Boko Haram Sent To Blow Themselves Up! / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.