Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (56942 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by kritikali(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:

And the coup plotter General Mohamodu Buhari aborted his reign.

The Shagari was plagued by allegations of corruption, including allegations of electoral fraud in the 1983 election. This, coupled with a decline in world oil prices, a deterioration in the national finances, and endemic religious and political violence lead to the regime becoming deeply unpopular with citizens. Shagari was overthrown by General Muhammadu Buhari in a military coup on December 31, 1983 and in which one of the senior officers who planned the coup, Brigadier Ibrahim Bako, died under murky circumstances

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shehu_Shagari

Yar'dua..*scratches head
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by sukkot: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
jonathan played the igbos. used them for emotional support because he knows they are emotional. he played on their emotions and now he has dumped them. walahi he is smarter than he looks. used and dumped a whole tribe of SE people. crafty SS man. SE will not like that he is paying respect to yoruba
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Firefire(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
kritikali:

Yar'dua..*scratches head

Firefire:

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua died without completing his term.

A rare gem whose path the coup plotter failed to follow.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
MadCow1:

Johnny my guy, why art thou calling my User I.D in vain? angry

I no be your guy. I reject every madcow in my life.

Why u go see human being face dey vex, whereas millions of lives were saved because he refused to contest the elections.

Mad cow follow bush go chop grass, comot my lane
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by indeed123: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

For buhari and his Fulani kinsmen I wish u people evil

Death to northern Nigeria, except the Christians in north

May bokoharam continue to destroy northern Nigeria in the name of sun god allah

I hate northern Nigeria, I hate ur religion

Oloriburuku
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by hakanai(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta Northern Nigeria

God bless our oil Agricultural output & minerals etc

For buhari Wailers/haters and there Fulani kinsmen I wish u people evil sense

Death Properity to northern Nigeria, except the Christians saboteurs/envious goons in the north

May bokoharam development continue to destroy change northern Nigeria & Nigeria as a whole for Good in the name of sun god allah Almighty Allah (SWA)

I hate northern Love my great Nigeria,particularly Northern Nigeria where haters/wailers still roam doing business, I hate dislike people(particularly wailers/haters) who hate our religion.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Sai GEJ & Sai Buhari
Sai Nigeria & sai Nigerians
Haters can go and die Jor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
OldJohn:

I no be your guy. I reject every madcow in my life.

Why u go see human being face dey vex, whereas millions of lives were saved because he refused to contest the elections.

Mad cow follow bush go chop grass, comot my lane

See this Bush fish dey claim Lane.. grin You no happy say I dey try give you rep by calling you my guy. Nwokem Gerarahia for reel men, Shiiii. .. angry

Millions of lives were saved not because he conceded defeat, but rather because he was defeated. Get that fact straight..

And yes, Ehn face dey Piss me off.. Because I was his biggest supporter from even before the #FRESHAIR campaign.

You better use reverse commot for my lane before Wetin do that Police man for Oyo State do you now. angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
Mama peace i grit ooo mr. X i salute
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by alexvatt(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
This is the sort of role that fits GEJ perfectly, a ceremonial head with no decision making powers and no need for much spotlight. Just appear before the cameras, say a word or two, smile and go.

no problem since stealing is not corruption.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by mistabiola: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Firefire:

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua died without completing his term.

A rare gem whose path the coup plotter failed to follow.

****Anti-Buhari Squad******* cheesy
****Gherarahea******* angry
****My regards to iyawo**** lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by wailer3panadol: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
And you think you are a Christian? Repent now!

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by KINGSNEEZE(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Keneking:

Is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan not employable?

Where is he getting money to feed and travel since leaving office?

Jonathan sef..
these questions make u look miserable, even a child in d nursery school cannot ask where a man of 57yrs old is getting his money...u better make ur ways right #thinkaboutyourfuture#gejhasmadehisownbedperfect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
majamajic:
Gentleman

he is a role model extra ordinary.a man after my heart.a man tha truly loves nigerians without sentiment.God bless u GEJ
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Naff24(f): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

God bless Niger DELTA cz it's part of Nigeria

God bless your Oyeeel cz it's part of our Mineral Resources

I wish you what you wish Buhari and his Fulani kinsmen

I don't wish Death to Deltans both there Muslims and Christians cz I don't know where my favor would come from.

May God quench the fire of bokoharam and other insurgents in this country.

I love Nigerians regardless of there region.

NB: I feel like giving u the lashes u deserve but Kai..... The good morals in me won't just allow me to.

Anyway, I wish u what u ever wish your fellow human being in multiple folds

Scallywag undecided undecided undecided
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Aromas: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

Na wa 4u o, you lost ur family in boko haram attack? And on d issue of oil, bros weytin make dis dulled to clean up ur environment during his stays in office 4 6yrs? Get lost jor!!!
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Naff24:

God bless Niger DELTA cz it's part of Nigeria

God bless your Oyeeel cz it's part of our Mineral Resources

I wish you what you wish Buhari and his Fulani kinsmen

I don't wish Death to Deltans both there Muslims and Christians cz I don't know where my favor would come from.

May God quench the fire of bokoharam and other insurgents in this country.

I love Nigerians regardless of there region.

NB: I feel like giving u the lashes u deserve but Kai..... The good morals in me won't just allow me to.

Anyway, I wish u what u ever wish your fellow human being in multiple folds

Scallywag undecided undecided undecided
hoe
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Enesi47: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

keep hating until you kill your self, bastard
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
elitehowcom:
More photos... http://www.pogster.com/detail/111/photos-goodluck-p
Make PEJ no go tell them say HID womanhood lives on oo!Gej & his Bushmeat.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by billyG(m): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
elitehowcom:
More photos... http://www.pogster.com/detail/111/photos-goodluck-p
Make PEJ no go tell them say HID womanhood lives on oo!Gej & his Bushmeat.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by francizy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Cursed!!

muhehehehehe, how did you know that demdem is the cursed son of Haedis!!?? grin grin grin grin grin

thought i was the only one that knew?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by maxtamazin: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
The man is still loved by Nigerians. Haters can hug transformer.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by princessG35: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2015
A gentle man to d core,God bless u sir
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
sadissbala:
may u continue to be talking like crazy unhappy mad man in or entire life.ameen.

This is 5much bt ah go help u nailed it.....

Ameen so shall it be *For the bastard guy*
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2888487_jonath8_jpeg94d3441c9b707b92c1d555d8aa7d4919

Anytime I see this his face, I go just start to para. angry

You go just die for nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by flokii: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Eyah...
See as mama peace gentle..
moral lesson: nothing lasts forever..
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by alexvatt(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Austin4lif:
The most humble president ever produced. He peacefully handed over to the islamic party of Nigeria without going to tribunal. Sir, Boko haram is caused by islam and not u, so we are not blaming u for that. Sir, the most corrupt leader in Nigeria still alive is IBB, but no body is accusing him because he is from the north. Sir , Nigeria will never forget u for averting a civil war. Thank u sir
buhari was not among the people who masterminded civil war
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
The OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY has been silent since MAMA PEACE and her HUBBY Left. Nigeria will never forget You for one legacy that even APC SUPPOTERS AND THERE DIE HARD FANS will not forget is that You create a democratic system that make our vote count peace and fair.......
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Senseless. Try again please.

..try cancel the smileys na?? Kiiikiiiikiii

Job creator, create one for yourself o

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by tpiander: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
A long chapter in Nigeria's history.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by worldgurus: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

you are a fool and those liking ur comments are bigger fools
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
neocortex:

You could as well ask the "saints" in your house that stupid question.
I won't be surprised if you turn out to be a thief in real life since people
of your type who shouts thief in every instance are armed robbers themselves.
so,u want to die becos of GEJ who doesn't even know your generation..some people no even get brain!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.