Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (56946 Views)

Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
neocortex:

You could as well ask the "saints" in your house that stupid question.
I won't be surprised if you turn out to be a thief in real life since people
of your type who shouts thief in every instance are armed robbers themselves.
so,u want to die becos of GEJ who doesn't even know your generation..some people no even get brain!!alaraka omo

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Austin4lif: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
alexvatt:
buhari was not among the people who masterminded civil war
u pass comprehension for school? If yes, read my write up again.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by alexvatt(m): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Yoruba people are not asking u to pay them condolence visit. all they are asking for is good governance, zero tolerance for corruption. Even if Awolowo is alive he will be the first person to condemn jonathan administration. all we are asking for is good governance.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
abeg buhari don visit?
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by mauriceju2(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Sir , Nigeria will never forget u for averting a civil war and saving million of souls

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
GEJ my Hero....... A good man

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by ALAYORMII: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Coolboi05:
RIP to the deceased...Jonathan humble die o...
Looking clueless in the thirs picture sha..

I think sey na only Mii see am ooo

Why sit down with ur head tilted to the side and ur hand in between ur legs?
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by imashyguy: 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
Is it the same oil own by northerners and yoruba's? Indeed you are blessed
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

For buhari and his Fulani kinsmen I wish u people evil

Death to northern Nigeria, except the Christians in north

May bokoharam continue to destroy northern Nigeria in the name of sun god allah

I hate northern Nigeria, I hate ur religion

1 Like

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by presh2mos: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
Respect his simplicity
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by neocortex: 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Adewunmi84:
so,u want to die becos of GEJ who doesn't even know your generation..some people no even get brain e.g Adewunmi84 who happens to be literate but not eductaed !!alaraka omo

Are you now properly employed by your masters ?
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Angel196(f): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Gej

God bless Niger Delta

God bless our oil

For buhari and his Fulani kinsmen I wish u people evil

Death to northern Nigeria, except the Christians in north

May bokoharam continue to destroy northern Nigeria in the name of sun god allah

I hate northern Nigeria, I hate ur religion

Well thank God ur hate is nothing but stupidity from a black hearted person. You are just an example of the many black apples we have in Nigeria. Anyone who is wicked enough to wish death and evil upon other person is none other than the evil one. Hypocrites like you, you claim other religion and tribes are evil yet you come here to preach hatred and wish death and destruction on other people? Is that what ur religion preaches or are you just a hypocrite with a blackened soul? Well news flash evil hater, ur players and wishes would never be answered cause God never answers devil's begotten children like you!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
MadCow1:

See this Bush fish dey claim Lane.. grin You no happy say I dey try give you rep by calling you my guy. Nwokem Gerarahia for reel men, Shiiii. .. angry

Millions of lives were saved not because he conceded defeat, but rather because he was defeated. Get that fact straight..

And yes, Ehn face dey Piss me off.. Because I was his biggest supporter from even before the #FRESHAIR campaign.

You better use reverse commot for my lane before Wetin do that Police man for Oyo State do you now. angry

Onye Hausa kpachara anya gi.

Is it not your fellow almajiri that accounted for the difference in votes??

https://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-almajiri-votes-kicked-jonathan

If he wanted, he would have contested the irregularities, cloned cards (unfortunately a pain in the ass during apc primaries in bayelsa) and underage voters. That could have cost lives as it did when he won in 2011

Admittedly, GEJ had his faults but Buhari was never a better option and he is proving so.

I give you till 2017. To join our wailing ranks

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by nationwide1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
lastpage:

You are wicked! shocked
You want Awolowo himself to rise up and dance skelewu nii?
grin grin grin

.....and why is Jona looking like say na im Mama die? angry angry angry
That guy can pretend ehn!
Fakest "dull" President to ever grace this part of the world.

Lastpage!
Neither you nor anyone in your generation will ever attend Jonathan's level.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by omojeesu(m): 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2015
Smart. Yes, politically smart!
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Coolboi05(m): 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
ALAYORMII:

I think sey na only Mii see am ooo

Why sit down with ur head tilted to the side and ur hand in between ur legs?
lol...as in ehn
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
OldJohn:

Onye Hausa kpachara anya gi.

Is it not your fellow almajiri that accounted for the difference in votes??

https://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-almajiri-votes-kicked-jonathan

If he wanted, he would have contested the irregularities, cloned cards (unfortunately a pain in the ass during apc primaries in bayelsa) and underage voters. That could have cost lives as it did when he won in 2011

Admittedly, GEJ had his faults but Buhari was never a better option and he is proving so.

I give you till 2017. To join our wailing ranks

Mua ka i'na kpo Onye Ugwu? grin

I'ka bu nwata, so mma gba chi gi nkiti.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Angel196(f): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2015
luvprince4real:
d man that took nigerian economy to d height that made d south africans jealous. It will take an intelligent mind to sustain the policies u left behind. Certainly not the ones that am seeing.
Jonathan inteligent?! Please tell me another joke.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
God bless a goodman who never allowed Nigeria to become Syria, I cant imagine myself running kabakaba to ordinary Cameroon and Bene repulblic, neither can i imagine myself been shown with pity on CNN. God bless a good man who saw the underage rigging in the North yet he let it go, God bless a goodman GEJ. I know one day your enemies shall come and bow before you no matter their efforts to tarnish your good deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by montees(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2015
GEJ Best ever
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
P baby is needed in that environment to "share tears" and also create some comedy in that tensed and sad atmosphere. Kai kai kai. Kotinu
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by begwong: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
majamajic:
Gentleman
To the core!
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by SLYBABA(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
nnafather:
The only Nigerian politician with the purest intentions for his country...man of awesome humility. The Goodluck Nigeria rejected for Hardluck. God bless you the excellent gentleman.

[size=24pt]The criminal u mean? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by emr: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hero of democracy. We missed you sir
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by BrokenTV: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
Demdem:
angry What are these shameless lot doing in a legend's house?
If you are not okay with that go kill yourself.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by rodhy(f): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
Austin4lif:
The most humble president ever produced. He peacefully handed over to the islamic party of Nigeria without going to tribunal. Sir, Boko haram is caused by islam and not u, so we are not blaming u for that. Sir, the most corrupt leader in Nigeria still alive is IBB, but no body is accusing him because he is from the north. Sir , Nigeria will never forget u for averting a civil war. Thank u sir
smh… so daft
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Ssms(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
rubbish talk
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
OBJ will regret voting out GEJ. by the time PMB does his plans, he will realize too late.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Austin4lif: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2015
rodhy:
smh… so daft
u are not only daft but a lunatic and prostitute.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
nnafather:
The only Nigerian politician with the purest intentions for his country...man of awesome humility. The Goodluck Nigeria rejected for Hardluck. God bless you the excellent gentleman.
maad man
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by ladansun(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
StainlessH:
Ok oh
more grace ur excellency we really appreciated ur effort Nigeria is proud to have gotten u as a leader.
Re: Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by tomakint: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
This is how a Statesman roll......Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, may your days be long for being one of the best President in Africa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Diezani’s Dominican Republic diplomatic passport protecting her from prosecution / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.