Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here (1060 Views)

If U Have Great Experience In Turkey Rearing.pls Share Here.proffesionals Pls / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Eveezy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok I have been insulted quite a few times and i didnt care, one of my ex even complained of me giving more attention to my pet dan her, Iwas shocked cos i neva noticed, i used to try ma best not to weigh d two of dem or put dem in a situation where i needed to choose. But 2day, a very funny one happened

Ok, I was just sitting in d compound watching my boy Drake, den i recieved a call from a gal saying "Evi, its not like dat, u just forgot me totally, u dont even remember me" and I was like "like criously? cmon i called u last and even called yesterday which u didnt pick, so i lock up, wetin con be dis one?" den she said "u dont want me to do my hair abi" i was confused (it was den i understood d reason for d call nd nt to checkup on me)cos she never asked, i avent seen her in a while and she wasnt even my galfrnd for me to even have in mind dt i needed to cover certain bills without she asking. and i said "am sorry" and she said "should i come over?" and i explained to her that "am not even around, i went to see my boy Drake". na dere e end ooo my brothers and sisters, naso she con tell me say "u are mad, u are a fool" and i was like "ÖUCH!!! WOW!, dt hurts" and she said "U no get sense, ur mates dey pursue woman, u dey pursue dog, u will marry dog, u will F--K dog, u will do dog, u will smooch dog. Go away" and she ended d call, i didnt bother calling back tho, I didnt care about wat she thought.

so share with us d funny scenarios of hw u have been insulted cos of ur love for ur pets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by banjicom(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by naijainfogalery: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
hahaha
one day a girl called me that she feels like hanging out and would like us to hangout, and i was like sorry i had to go home to see my dog she hasnt eaten since afternoon, she was like ehn ehn , cant you feed her after we see and i was like naaa i got to feed her first, she got so mad abused me, called me lots of names and said i like my dog more than her a human being, and i was like you so damn right, she just ended the call and never called again grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Apitch(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lolzzz!
I get mine often when I walk my dogs(caucasians), people be like, “see this big fool, money to train pikin for school na im I dey use feed dogs” na xo the swear words go just dey fly “anumanu, idiot etc”
But who gives a f**k
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Eveezy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
mhen d tin tire me oooo, like wetin dem want make i do with my dogs again. mhen network don mk me create dis thread reach 5 tyms now

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Magpies(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
someone actually told me to go and marry than spending hugely on dogs.
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Eveezy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2015
Magpies:
someone actually told me to go and marry than spending hugely on dogs.
Lol, u neva take dier advice yet?
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Apitch(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2015
So it happened that I paid my parents a sleepover visit with my dogs and during my early morning jog, I inevitable passed a market and got all the insult I have ever received joined together but what I enjoyed most was when they talk, I return an angry stare and the person zooms off
Heard some funny comments too and some praises
One cute guy with his assumed babe saw us from a distance and took cover only for me to get close and he jokingly said I'm just embarrasing men for street because say I carry dog, I laughed so hard cos the dude fit dey form rambo b4 him see the dog
I enjoyed the shows

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hygroma In Dogs / In Need Of A Pure Bred Caucasian Dog Male. / 20 Months Old Female Boerboel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.