Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here (1616 Views)

If U Have Great Experience In Turkey Rearing.pls Share Here.proffesionals Pls / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here / Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Eveezy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok I have been insulted quite a few times and i didnt care, one of my ex even complained of me giving more attention to my pet dan her, Iwas shocked cos i neva noticed, i used to try ma best not to weigh d two of dem or put dem in a situation where i needed to choose. But 2day, a very funny one happened

Ok, I was just sitting in d compound watching my boy Drake, den i recieved a call from a gal saying "Evi, its not like dat, u just forgot me totally, u dont even remember me" and I was like "like criously? cmon i called u last and even called yesterday which u didnt pick, so i lock up, wetin con be dis one?" den she said "u dont want me to do my hair abi" i was confused (it was den i understood d reason for d call nd nt to checkup on me)cos she never asked, i avent seen her in a while and we were nt even dating, courting or wateva term for me to even have in mind dt i needed to cover certain bills without she asking. and i said "am sorry" and she said "should i come over?" and i explained to her that "am not even around, i went to see my boy Drake". na dere e end ooo my brothers and sisters, naso she con tell me say "u are mad, u are a fool" and i was like "ÖUCH!!! WOW!, dt hurts" and she said "U no get sense, ur mates dey pursue woman, u dey pursue dog, u will marry dog, u will F--K dog, u will do dog, u will smooch dog. Go away" and she ended d call, i didnt bother calling back tho, I didnt care about wat she thought.

so share with us d funny scenarios of hw u have been insulted cos of ur love for ur pets.
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by nickz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
its normal if you are a young guy you keep hearing "money wey you gouse chop belleful na em you take dey feed dog" when my friend found out i let my dog sleep with me in ma room ehn gringringrin
I CHOP BETA INSULT THAT DAY

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by yhuci(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
yeah but it's no big deal when your dog could even die trying to protect u.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2016
My mum was insulted cos of my cat.people said she must be a witch,some stopped coming to her shop

i also get bashing from my friends when they c the cat pix on my phone

i dont blame them and dont give a bloody Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by knyte(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2016
Bukiminaj:
My mum was insulted cos of my cat.people said she must be a witch,some stopped coming to her shop

i also get bashing from my friends when they c the cat pix on my phone

i dont blame them and dont give a bloody Bleep
You can't tally blame their myopic reasoning, it all boils down to culture. Blasiangurl85 has 6cats and am sure she isn't a witch, abeg be proud of urself nd ur cat

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
knyte:

You can't tally blame their myopic reasoning, it all boils down to culture. Blasiangurl85 has 6cats and am sure she isn't a witch, abeg be proud of urself nd ur cat

i really envy her. I will soon get there,maybe when i get a place of my own,i'll get the cats out of their prying eyes.

Blasiangurl85,come here i wan ask you something

2 Likes

Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by blasiangurl85(f): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2016
knyte:

Hehehe smiley
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by blasiangurl85(f): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Bukiminaj:

i really envy her. I will soon get there,maybe when i get a place of my own,i'll get the cats out of their prying eyes.

Blasiangurl85,come here i wan ask you something

Hey, don't mind people who think you are a witch or your cat is a witch it's just stupid. Thanks to my cats my house is roach and rat free. wink plus they are the easiest animals to take care of. Always had cats since I was little and will always have them.
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by K9blunt(f): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mine is a complement , 'mummy ajah'
grin
Re: Ever Been Insulted Because Of D Love U Have For Ur Pet? Share Here by barcaboi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
na beef jare....How I spend my cash on dogs and drinking garri is nobody's izzue......Baba Alaja of Ikorodu fiah farm..

(1) (Reply)

Large Wire Cage For Sale / Which Transport Company can I use to send a Puppy from Lagos To Port Harcourt? / Please Where Can I Get This Dog? West Highland White Terrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.