Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo (15181 Views)

Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant’s Wife; Beats Her Comatose (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by cricifixo: 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hopeless Nigerian police, they don't have fuel to save his life but they have enough fuel to pursue my truck all the way from mile 2 to my warehouse because of N1000, thieves in uniform
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by osesology(m): 7:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
Same thing almost happened to me over a girl that lived next door. The landlord was in love with her and saw me as a barrier because I was her best friend in the house. The long and short of the story is that I left the house after spending just one month.

I've come to realise(through experience) that the fact that people try to avoid violent people doesn't mean that they are cowards. They just want to live long. be wise.
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by osothermal(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
fajani:
i am sure you hail from Edo judging with the way you respond to d msg
you lack wisdom
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by Gboskee(m): 1:54am On Sep 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:

i agreed with u my brother
guys are you both from benin? yea..am asking coz i was,,,
Re: Landlord Stabs Tenant Over Lady In Edo by fajani(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
osothermal:
you lack wisdom
ur Papa lack wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DNA Test Confirms Pastor Steve Masila Impregnated 17-year-old Girl He Raped / Police Raid Gambling Spot, Arrest 380 Foreigners In $400m Illegal Betting / Panic As Final-year UNIPORT Student Goes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.