Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public (790 Views)

When You Work Your NYSC Posting And It Eventually Works Out ( Photo) / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by Benwems(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hi nairalanders, as the topic implies. Guys what will be your reaction if your woman walks out of you in a restaurant when you are both discussing an issue.
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by Rounakid(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Na dumpinq thinx ofcourse ... sad
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
It's not that big of a deal naaa. She's probably vexed and just trying to be dramatic.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2015
Works
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by sinaj(f): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
Pick up ur fone nd pretend as if u on call to avoid embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by buygala(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
I will do nothing cool

I will just smile, propose to her later, and walk out on her right there in church on our wedding day sad

An eye for an eye sad
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by donholy28(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
pretend say na u send am message or better still walk up to her immediately and slap her na
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by Jboyossai(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Will just wait until she is out of sight, pay the bill and left...
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by DuchessLily(f): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
Benwems:
Hi nairalanders, as the topic implies. Guys what will be your reaction if your woman walks out of you in a restaurant when you are both discussing an issue.

OP pls edit edit
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rounakid:
Na dumpinq thinx ofcourse ... sad
Just like that ?
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Jboyossai:
Will just wait until she is out of sight, pay the bill and left...
why must you do this. You don kill me with this your gbagun o

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
My reaction to such a situation is subject to my mood
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by Rounakid(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just like that ?
Nop, i will still Bleep her with abou six of my friends before she leaves... sad
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by Cjizzy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
ojingbe:
why must you do this. You don kill me with this your gbagun o
Na Boss o..... Them no dey laf Boss
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by sulmeza(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
It depends on wat happened prior to her walking out on me...and ofcourse my present state of mind as at dat moment
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by MRBrownJ: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
Benwems:

if we were waiting for the food to be served, then i will ask the waiter to cancel the lady's order, and order a nice strong caipirinha while waiting for my meal to be served,.
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by donefesco(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Option 1: I'll jux say "plz hurry up,so you won't keep her waiting"
jux to hide the embarrassment
option 2: Jux stand and stare foolishly lik Iker casillas does whenever he concedes against Barcá
Re: Guys What Will Be A Reaction For Your Lady Works Out Of You In Public by vizkiz: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
I had a girl who was so used to the whole walking out ish. I just cool off and keep mute, believe me guys your silence speaks a lot.

She will definitely call back in 2days time when she realises you acted like you don't even give a damn

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fuss In Demanding For Sex From Ur Spouse? / See Reaction: If Kylie Jenner Had A Nigerian Mother / social group in Port Harcourt....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.