Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Naughty Wife Diary: Valentine Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Wife Diary: Valentine Wahala (1006 Views)

Valentine Wahala!? / See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / Valentine Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Wife Diary: Valentine Wahala by ifyasia(f): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
On Valentine day I woke up early to place calls to my mother and my sister and her family. Jimmy, my darling husband, woke up late and I wished him a Happy Valentine. Was there something in the air because of this Valentine? Because Jimmy looked exceptionally sexy this morning. Or was it just my romantic mind sexing everything up.
“Is that how you are supposed to wish me a happy Val?” Jimmy asked me, mischievously deepening his voice and wiggled an eyebrow. I grinned, crawling like a cat towards him. “Whatever you wish my lord.”
I plastered a kiss on his lips, caught his lower lip between my front teeth and pulled at it gently. It was a languid kiss we had not shared for a very long time. “How is today gonna be?” I asked him, my voice thick with meaning.
“Thank God it’s Saturday,” I said, getting off him. “We will spend the whole day at home, in bed, go out in the evening to catch some fun and a dinner.”
“That’s fine by me”, he replied.
I was already thrilled to the tips of my toes anticipating the wonderful time we are going to spend together. It was a pity my ovulation didn’t fall in that period, today seemed like the kind of day one gets pregnant for twins. We have been married for three years and hoping for children.
I was already thinking where to start devouring Jimmy. I had some moves I thought up recently and hoping to unveil it today. I would also test the art of giving the perfect MouthAction.
Then all hell let loose. Blasts of ear-splitting hip-hop music rented the hitherto serene atmosphere. The walls inside our room were heaving with sound.
“Happy Valentine,” Uncle Joey shouted from the parlour, in that his annoying raucous voice.
“Same to you my darling,” came Philo’s tinier voice, almost inaudible in the racket.
“What is this “na? I burst out, frustrated. Everything I had felt that morning fleeing. Jimmy seemed embarrassed. He looked away. I said nothing, though I was seething inside.
The din continued till early evening. Jimmy had left in the pretext of getting a haircut and other things. I didn’t blame him. Our being together had become awkward as the spectre or his unruly elder brother hung persistently in the air between us, as we tried to converse over the noise his brother was making.
He had gone out, twice to ask his brother, subtly obviously, to lower the volume. It produced no result. Joey’s other friends even came to join him, and there was an impromptu party in our sitting room. I and my husband s didn’t care to join.
Around five, my mouth tasted strange, I felt strange as I dressed for an evening out with my husband. Joey and his crowd had finally dispersed. At a restaurant he chose, Jimmy apologised for his brother. “He is leaving soon,” he told me.
“I have been hearing that for months,” I replied sourly.
“He is getting married. He has even picked the date. The wife-to-be will arrive Nigeria next month.”
“Wife-to-be?” I was aghast. “What about Philo? I thought she was his fiancée.”
Jimmy shook his head, ashamed and angry, but helpless. “He just told me last week that he reconnected with his former fiancée, and that he is marrying her instead.”
I had my hands on my head. “Oh Lord, have mercy on us. You and your brother are courting trouble o. my hand is not there o. how can you people be so callous. What about the girl he has been yanshing for the past months? How are you going to deal with that?”
Jimmy sighed tiredly. “I don’t know.” He leaned forward to pick my hands in his. “Let’s forget Joey and Philo for now. Let us enjoy today as best as we can. I have something for you.” He pulled out a box from his pocket and handed it to me. I forgot Joey and his likes that instant. It was a lovely gold chain and pendant. I loved it. And loved the gesture even more. I had bought a tie for him and it was at home.
Disregarding the people in the restaurant, I leaned forward and kissed my husband. Joey was a tad embarrassed but I could tell he liked and enjoyed it too. Men love it when their women show affection towards them the way other men would envy.
After that, we enjoyed the rest of the evening talking and laughing and reminiscing of the days when we just met and our challenges that seemed funny now. We left the restaurant and branched off into a club to dance our hearts out. I must have lost 10kg from the dancing and sweating. We returned home and made very passionate love. I forgot to give him the Mouth Gig. In fact we went missionary all the way and it was utterly sizzling, especially as one of my legs was pushed up against the wall.
While Jimmy dozed, I could hear Joey moaning loudly from his room. He must be smashed to be making that sort of noise with us in the house. I was tempted to scurry to my secret peeking place and feed my eyes as usual, but I felt sated with what I just had with my husband. Going to be peeking a couple screwing seemed like an insult to what I do with Jimmy. I closed my eyes to sleep.
But the temptation was much. Just a little peek. Just for the fun of it and a sort of payment for them ruining more than half of my day, I rationalised.
I got up quickly. Just a little peek and I would be back. I darted to the back of the house, hung near Joey and Philo’s window and was in time to see Philo lower her pert buttocks on Joey’s incredibly erect paddle. His both hands grabbing hold her oranges so tight as if to pull them off her chest.
I felt angry with this boorish man. So, after this punishment, he would end up not marrying her. I wondered what she was going to do by the time she discovered he was playing her all along.
He was bouncing her hard on top of him, using her boobs as a lever to pull her down as he impaled her from under. ‘Yes!’ he kept roaring, sweat pouring from their bodies. I realised I was more angry than anything else. He was using her mercilessly and would discard her as soon as he finished.
“What the hell are you doing?!” I heard Jimmy’s voice boom behind me. I swiveled, my heart almost springing out through my mouth. Jimmy stood there behind me, glaring down at me. He stepped forward to see what I was looking at, and was struck speechless after seeing it. I left him there and ran back to our room, scared and praying. I have finished myself. What was I going to do? There was no lie to tell. He caught me red-handed.
“I cannot believe you. What was that?’ Jimmy was fuming over me few seconds later. I sat on our bed, my face down, praying fervently for God to help me, and making promises of better behaviour in the future. “Is that what you prefer?” he asked me, hurt.
“I…I…” words failed me.
“I thought I was enough for you,” he hissed, picked up his pillow and was leaving the room. I ran over to hold his arm.
“Please, I was just…playing…I don’t know. It is a game I was playing. I really have no sensible excuse but forgive me. Please,” I begged.
“He is my elder brother! Are you crazy?!”
“It is the devil.” I blamed the universal culprit.
“Just get your hands off me. I am disgusted.” He shook his arm off my clutch and left the room. He slept in the parlour that night. I cried and worried all night. I believed my marriage had just been dented. Even now as I write this, I feel for the fact there is no children between us, this stupid prank of mine is enough to break up my marriage.
Now, I am thinking and planning hard how to get back my husband. I need to get back on his grace. I cannot bare his resentment or live down the prospect of having to work hard the rest of my married life trying to please him, or make him forgive me every day. I need a plan. Above all I need leverage. I need to be who I was to my husband again. I love him too much to jeopardise our marriage.
Next week, you will read of my plans and what I did.

For more tantalising stories go to www.ifyasia.com

Re: Naughty Wife Diary: Valentine Wahala by aprilwise(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lemme just follow up to know what next

(1) (Reply)

Prostitutes Chat Thread / Time For You To Get Married!! / 7 Ways Shy Guys Stylishly Express Their Feelings To Their Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.