Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Valentine Wahala!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Wahala!? (601 Views)

Ghana Wahala! Men Helps Man To Climb A Fat Woman Backside. PICX & VIDEO / Woman Wahala Three Much. God Help Us From Distraction (pics) / Cucumber Wahala (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Wahala!? by Greenbullet(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello nairalanders, yesterday , I gave bar the best valentine ever ,took her on. A shopping spree.now when I asked for my val gift,she tried to give me.sex but I told her that sex is not a gift and I reprimanded her,it lead to an argument, and she is giving me attitude ever since,I told her to come over today,she didn't ,I know she is trying to punish me as she has done before,but the last time we had sex was a week ago due to our tasky job,I really need her but she dey punish me abeg nairaland ladies how do I close this case
Ishilove
Dominique
Trapqueen
Seun.
Re: Valentine Wahala!? by ovaRAYted(m): 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
When dem happily turn yansh for you,you form egbon..dey advise am say yansh norbe gift

Now konji is doing you plenty,you now know you need advise tongue
Re: Valentine Wahala!? by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
Hello nairalanders, yesterday , I gave bar the best valentine ever ,took her on. A shopping spree.now when I asked for my val gift,she tried to give me.sex but I told her that sex is not a gift and I reprimanded her,it lead to an argument, and she is giving me attitude ever since,I told her to come over today,she didn't ,I know she is trying to punish me as she has done before,but the last time we had sex was a week ago due to our tasky job,I really need her but she dey punish me abeg nairaland ladies how do I close this case
Ishilove
Dominique
Trapqueen
Seun.
Marry her.

Asides that, are you averse to using full stop?
Re: Valentine Wahala!? by JacksonD7: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
Ishilove
Dominique
Trapqueen
Seun.

You were right sex is not a valentine's day gift. While you're waiting for her you could turn the s3xual energy that's bubbling in you into something positive, it would do you some good.

http://www.wilywalnut.com/sexgenius.html
Re: Valentine Wahala!? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
Ishilove
Dominique
Trapqueen
Seun.

Ignore her for a very looong time.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Ur Choice / . / Shocking Video Couple Have S*EX In Broad Daylight Next To A Cashpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.