Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Am I So Cheap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I So Cheap (3544 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Am I So Dumb Or Just Maturity (please Read) / Please Guys Help Me, I So Need Your Advice On This Serious Matter...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I So Cheap by angel21(f): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2009
I EASILY FELL IN LOVE OR CAN I CALL IT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. AT D END GUYS ALWAYS DRUMP ME AFTER SEX PLS HOUSE AM I SO CHEAP OR IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY TO HANDLE MY BF[i][/i
Re: Am I So Cheap by oropolaide: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2009
If I was you i'd get to know yourself first, if you can be by yourself for sometime at least 6 to 8 months and feel proud, look good, that is very important grooming you need to take care of yourself then you would see when people approach you they want to stay forever because they know if they leave because you always look good they may not get the chance to come back , someone else would want to stay for keeps. And they would never forgive themselves for letting you go
Re: Am I So Cheap by yme1(f): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2009
the part were by you make the guys feel you are cheap and thereby dumping you is cos of the way you agree to sex so easily which wont make them respect you ,
you also need to do some serious thinking about yourself if that is what you want or not.
Re: Am I So Cheap by SoAmazing(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2009
My dear refer to my postings So Amazing and Eyes Wide Shut.You'll get some inspiration from reading them.
Re: Am I So Cheap by brutal(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2009
A man that wants 2 commit will stay irrespective of sex.it could be ur attitude.D relationship or one night stand was shortlived because sex was their main target.on a serious note-u need a special lecture from me and ur life will never be d same again.
Re: Am I So Cheap by ugo2u(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
You are not cheap my dear. It's just how most young guys are, their lives revolve around their next big score or who they sleep with next. Sorry for the heart break and try to get to know someone better before you commit yourself to a relationship. You are young and have a bright future ahead of you.
Re: Am I So Cheap by Czarskit(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2009
~ U r too slutty to be called cheap, get a 'befitting' name perhaps 'Ashewo Kobo Kobo' will do. ~
Re: Am I So Cheap by Moonstone(f): 1:41am On Apr 16, 2009
I don't think cheap defines it. You're too trusting or should i use the world stupid-ish?
You need to let sex be seen as a privilege. Not something they get for being your bf.
They should see it as something you choose to give.
You're giving it too freely
Re: Am I So Cheap by A40(m): 3:43am On Apr 16, 2009
@poster of topic
You must have a fire-crotch!! You have flooded the market with your chocha of course its stock would plummet
Re: Am I So Cheap by SeanT21(f): 3:58am On Apr 16, 2009
Play hard 2 get sometimes~~~~for about a year.SEX IS NOT EVERYTHING!!
Re: Am I So Cheap by Chenzy(m): 4:05am On Apr 16, 2009
i think ure d cheapest on earth,cant u just do without sex,alagbere oni pansaga obirin,just go open a short time buz @ur area,u go sell
Re: Am I So Cheap by Hollysmile: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2009
Dear, you're not cheap. Oh?
How we go take see make u give me my won waya? Trust me, i no go drunp u!
Gettin serious! Maybe u combine 'love at first sight' wit 'sex at first date'.
Abi u dey possessed? LOL!
Re: Am I So Cheap by brutal(m): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2009
shame how some people r reignin abuse on d poor girl.if she learn from her mistakes she could become the best.
Re: Am I So Cheap by surface(f): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2009
@ poster u are not cheap,may be u have been dating small boys like czarkit wit rotten mouth
Re: Am I So Cheap by Czarskit(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2009
~ Yeah! Congrats u've finally caught my attention but the thing is I've got my hands pretty full ryt nw. Some other time perhaps. ~ I won't forget the username, so congrats once again. ~
Re: Am I So Cheap by IFELEKE(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2009
@Poster
You are NOT Cheap, you just give everything out TOO Cheaply.
Try hoard the basics(Sex especially) and focus on the other less physical aspects of Love.
Re: Am I So Cheap by kelvinnile(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2009
You re not cheap my dear, at least u re stil a bit more expensive than satchet water!!! Kip f*cking all d dicksons! Na u dey reign o!.
Re: Am I So Cheap by muppet: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2009
oh i never knew he was going to screw me if i go visitng/when we were alone 2geda
oh i never knew he was going to release inside me(without using CD)
oh i never knew it was just going to end as a one night stand
oh i never knew he wasnt in love with me but just a fling
oh,
pls spare me the details haba lets call a spade a spade
you claim to be naive to all these yet 2mr you fall into the same trap
my dear BITCH,opps my dear ASEWO, OPPS I MEANT TO SAY MY DEAR NAIVE GIRLFRIEND
try and AVOID SEX for awhile in your next SERIOUS relationship
a guy that TRULLY LOVES YOU would take his time to get to know and appreciate you b4 pulling down your pants(if need be)
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Am I So Cheap by pinkylady1(f): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2009
you guys don't have to condemn the girl atleast we all have our weak points

and i guess this is her weak point,

@poster

there is different btw falling for a guy easily and giving in to sex easily. if you only

fall for guys easily without sex i bet you will not be fealing cheap so all u need 2 do

is 2 have it in mind dat it's not right 2 have sex b4 marriage and always have it in mind

that there is more to it than just the pleasure, it's not goin 2 be easy

but by askin God 2 help u and with a determined heart u'll be able to scale through

1 Like

Re: Am I So Cheap by Vuitton(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: Am I So Cheap by simplysmat(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2009
You just have to slow down and watch.
Re: Am I So Cheap by temi4rea(f): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2009
You just take it slow and try to know who the real u is(ur unique selling point).

Good one Pink lady!
Re: Am I So Cheap by angel21(f): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2009
ugo_2u, i like d way u advice pple may the good lord be wit u keep it up
Re: Am I So Cheap by lildainty(f): 3:03am On Apr 17, 2009
u r not cheap jare my dear atleast u r far better dan prosti al u ave 2 do is slow down nd watch,try play d ard typ atyms sex aint everyin . . . .god help uuuuuuuuu cool cool cool
Re: Am I So Cheap by vanderjo(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2009
Do not give away sex easily,if you can do not give entirely,its not part of love,if someone loves you he will live with ur values.so i did you are kind of cheap in giving sex cuz the get it all too easily from u and the runaway.
Re: Am I So Cheap by angel21(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2009
guys i appreciate all ur contribution may god be with u all
Re: Am I So Cheap by stancozy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2009
angel21, there is something i hate about some gurlsz. . And thats the fact that they are NOT REALISTIC ABOUT THEIRSELVES !! , why on earth would you be dating a guy that humiliates you. . Babe *THINK* I HAVE A SIMILAR ISSUE @ HAND HERE, BUT NOT SEX HERE, ITS JUST I DAME I THOUGHT WOULD BE THE CHOSEN ONE. . But when i ENTERED THE PLACE, I SAW THAT THERE IS STILL ALOT TO BE DONE, I TRIED TO MAKE THIS GURL TO MY TASTE, SHE IMPROVED TO A REASONABLE EXTENT BUT I REALISED I DON'T LOVE HER!! Explained to her and she cried to my friends who persuaded me to keep dating her but personally i don't like the treatment i am giving to her,. . I have done so much to make her know i don't love her but she is just not willing to be realistic, UP TILL NOW, SHE KEEPS DISTURBING MY PEACE AND HAVE MADE ME LOOSE GOOD DAMES THAT WOULD HAVE MADE MY HEART COMPLETE. . same with you maybe the guy is just using you as SEX MACHINE who knows
Re: Am I So Cheap by blacksta(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2009
u need deliverance - please book appointment with your local pastor
Re: Am I So Cheap by ladybam(f): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
@poster

maybe in ur nxt relationship,try not having sex until d relationship is strong enough!
Re: Am I So Cheap by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ Poster. Ever heard of learning to love yourself first before loving someone else?
It's sad to be honest, i know how you feel. It's not the end of the world. Guys are d simplest to understand, i wouldn't say you should play hard to get, it's much like self respect. Try and give yourself time, i mean alot of time. Guys would respect you and find it kinda foolish asking you for sex.
Just love yourself first, it works i've tried and still doing it sha. Best of luck dear.
Re: Am I So Cheap by tope2000(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2009
lady bam:

@poster

maybe in ur nxt relationship,try not having sex until d relationship is strong enough!

excatly wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise / What Are The Differences Btw Girls Playing Hard To Get And Being Uninterested. / Top 8 Lies Girls Tell Nowadays- Which Is The Most Frequent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.