Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba (28966 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by sylve11: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2015
hehehe. toto affair, serious affair. grin cool
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2015
Hasselbaink:

hahahah hahahaha lol! Lol, rib broken hahaha
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by mousco(m): 9:01am On Sep 24, 2015
E don red o mama e don red o
Fire get red

Politicians n ashawo
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Emmyfem97(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Picture of the prostitutes beating Oga SA or IDONTBELIVIT
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Seycy(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2015
qualityovenbake:
His name. He deserve to be disgrace.
. The torrey never complete without the politician name abeg joor
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
ijustdey:

but you and I know that these girls are higher institutions girls ......

so, they might not be full time ashawo
they ToTo fit no dey rugged
cheesy true oh! Somehow though...when I was schooling in UNIPITAKWA, more than 60% of the students are delta warri. Them too like runs
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by ASAMPETE1: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
NO EVIDENCE. WE NEED PICTURES FOR THIS KIND OF STORY
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by ijustdey: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
cheesy true oh! Somehow though...when I was schooling in UNIPITAKWA, more than 60% of the students are delta warri. Them too like runs

no be small thing
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by business4all: 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.