Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba (28953 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by dre11(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
A top politician in Delta State was set upon and
beaten by four prostitutes when he refused to pay them the money they agreed for their services.

A top politician in Delta State was reportedly put to shame by four prostitutes after he allegedly underpaid them after they had rendered their services to him and a business partner who came to town from Abuja.

According to a source who is in the know, the
politician who played big in the government of
former governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan, and actually served as one of the governor's Senior Special Assistant, had sought the service of the ladies who are said to be students of a tertiary institution in the state while 'hustling' at night to make ends meet.

He was said to have approached the girls at a
popular hotel in the town and struck a deal with them to spend two nights with him and a friend who visited from Abuja and they agreed on a certain amount of money.

But after the girls fulfilled their part of the bargain, the politician decided to play a fast one on them by giving them half of the money they had earlier agreed on, promising to pay them the balance at a later date.

"It was not a funny sight o. It happened at a popular hotel located along Nnebisi Road that they beat the hell out of oga SA.

He wanted to play smart, not knowing the girls were smarter than he was. That night, after his friend had flown back to Abuja, he gave the girls half of the money they had bargained for and told them he wanted to go to the bank and get the balance but he never came back.

After sometime, the angry girls caught him at the hotel and they asked him for their balance but he pretended as if he did not know them and even ordered them to get out of his sight.

Trust such girls, they went into a frenzy, and insulted the hell out of him at the top of their voices.
The held on to him as he tried to sneak out of the hotel, tearing his shirt in the process while they gave him slaps and kicks.

He was saved by the hotel bouncers who held the girls and he managed to escape."

This is not the first time prostitutes would be holding their customer to ransom. On May 11, a man of God in Calabar, Cross River State, Pastor Effiong was subjected to a humiliating experience when some prostitutes beat him to a pulp because he refused to pay one of them after spending the night with her.

http://pulse.ng/gist/shame-prostitutes-hold-top-politician-hostage-in-asaba-id4195779.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by MosakuAW(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin

Silly and funny.

Politicians spending stolen money on useless things. Those babes no try, dem for piss inside bottle pour am for him head.

Stupid politicians.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Behira(f): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
cheesy eyaaa
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by ijustdey: 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
He wanted to play smart, not knowing the girls
were smarter than he was. That night, after his friend had flown back to Abuja, he gave the girls half of the money they had bargained for and told them he wanted to go to the bank and get the balance but he never came back.

he wants to play fast on delta girls..... the man better thank him star say his body no miss with the beatings

5 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol,,,,
why the news no give us him name na?
Well sha,,e fit am.
The man wan play "ultron" on them but you sha trust 9ja prostitutes na,"Avengers never stagger".
God save am sey dem no commot him teeth,,ma see which teeth im for use lie to the masses...
.#politicians# mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by qualityovenbake(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
His name. He deserve to be disgrace.
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2015
Why are they not revealing the politician's identity, Aren't they accountable to the people 'again'? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
ladies and money. . .

and if you see d quy wey dem dey talk about...na one kind yeye agbaya wit pot belly.

but dese ladies dont mind sleeping wit im.

#YolO

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by ammyluv2002(f): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Girls are not smiling grin

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by JewelRegi(f): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hahahahaaaaa my belly ooo
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Chidexter(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
Before i Lmfao, i'd like to ascertain why you the op, didnt include any pictorial evidence as well as the name of this supposed Politician.
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lmao

They didn't beat him very well.
Silly man
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Islie: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
qualityovenbake:
His name. He deserve to be disgrace.

Am sure he must have paid for the report be killed..... That's why his name wasn't mention to protect the little dignity he had
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Islie: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2015
A top politician in Delta State was reportedly put to shame by four prostitutes after he allegedly underpaid them after they had rendered their services to him and a business partner who came to town from Abuja.

Men and their love for party

No be him dey kill some of them

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by qualityovenbake(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2015
Islie:

Am sure he must have paid for the report be killed..... That's why his name wasn't mention to protect the little dignity he had
he probably might have done that, some of this randy politicians are old enough to father this girls. I would have derive pleasure seeing his name and pictures.
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
good 4 him
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Islie: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2015
qualityovenbake:
he probably might have done that, some of this randy politicians are old enough to father this girls. I would have derive pleasure seeing his name and pictures.

I too would have loved that

I still remember their was a thread that reached FP about governors turing their state house into wild parties den..

These shows how shameless our politicians are with respect to sex and wild parties
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Tonnierichy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dem no cease him dick?!
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Atmmachine(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
Another lie from the pit of hell.
A prostitute held a politician hostage ?? A politician who moves around with police men & the Army ??
Please, reserve this lie for some dumb kids.
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by CR77(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin good 4 him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by slimpoppa(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
Lol. Breach of contract.
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by efilefun(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Haywhymido(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by agarawu23(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
shocked
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by UncleLondon: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
T H I S C O M M E N T I S C O P I E D A N D P A S T E D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
The politician is buhari......*in ozaopke's voice* Quote me anywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by emekatimsu(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
Dont ever joke with Asaba Ashewo...
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by jimsky(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2015
He who brought an ant-infested wood home,should expect the visit of lizards.

If true,serves him right.
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
OMG
Re: Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba by skywalker495(m): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2015
a pity sad sad sad
Even after all d Looting he still broke AF embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / I Regret Voting Lanicky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.