Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl (2467 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by AkinUK: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2009
bb
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Treetop20(m): 12:54am On Apr 16, 2009
you really do not sound educated at all
either that or you lack common sense which isn't common at all
now is it?
embarassed
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by tpia: 1:00am On Apr 16, 2009
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Hauwa1: 1:02am On Apr 16, 2009
with your belief, are you really a doctor? or do you mean Native doctor? undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 16, 2009
*Hauwa*:

with your belief, are you really a doctor? or do you mean Native doctor? undecided undecided
grin grin grin

@post
What does your yada yada yada has to do with your question?
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Czarskit(m): 1:05am On Apr 16, 2009
~ Native doctor is it ~
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Hauwa1: 1:06am On Apr 16, 2009
very likely grin grin
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 1:15am On Apr 16, 2009
*Hauwa*:

I just pray the bobo is a native doctor ooo. With that kind of English he is "spoking" tongue I'll be worried if he is still practicing.
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by AkinUK: 1:32am On Apr 16, 2009
I know this will certainly offend some pple, most especially Nigerian ladies, but I spoke my mind and from wealth of experience. Forget about English spellings or grammar as this is not GCE and I am much more interested in conveying d message out than concentrating on the grammar. Even the English themselves dont put grammar on their heads as Nigerians do as they have diferent broken English languages called dialets e.g Garlic, New castle ascent, Glaswegian,Welsh, Irish, Scottish, etc. Any way, to answer ur question, I am not a native doctor.

All your attacks are eqaully welcomed!!!
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Treetop20(m): 1:35am On Apr 16, 2009
no one is attacking you
we all just wondered why your spoken/written English
is so horrible seeing as you are a medical doctor
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 16, 2009
Ignorance is bliss, let him be.
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Moonstone(f): 1:37am On Apr 16, 2009
You want to leave a fiancee of 5 years over the fact that she's hot-tempered? Was this all of a sudden or was she always like that? This is ridiculous!
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by tpia: 1:38am On Apr 16, 2009
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2009
Akin, UK:

I know this will certainly offend some pple, most especially Nigerian ladies, but I spoke my mind and from wealth of experience. Forget about English spellings or grammar as this is not GCE and I am much more interested in conveying d message out than concentrating on the grammar. Even the English themselves dont put grammar on their heads as Nigerians do as they have diferent broken English languages called dialets e.g Garlic, New castle ascent, Glaswegian,Welsh, Irish, Scottish, etc. Any way, to answer ur question, I am not a native doctor.

All your attacks are eqaully welcomed!!!

Don't take it personal, it's only nairaland cry
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by AkinUK: 1:45am On Apr 16, 2009
Moonstone, thank U 4 ur reply, she has always be hot temper and I've been thinking she wud grow better but not.

Treetop20, Are U marking English here? As I said earlier, even the English speak their speak therir local dialects.

Tipea: How does this affect Nigerian Education system?

However, this issue of foreign language is one thing that usuall annoys me about Nigerians. When U see 2 Spannish chatting/talking, they do it in their in Sapnnish. So also are Poles (Polish) etc they may not even mind if there is some1 among them who does not understand the languges. But lo and behold, when U see two Nigerians of the same tribes (Yoruba, Ibo etc), It is English which they can't even speak well. The books called this inferiority complex or duplex.

Nigeria will begin to go great when we learn how to do things in our own ways but not immitating other.
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Gabry(f): 1:45am On Apr 16, 2009
Czarskit:

~ Native doctor is it ~

shocked  shocked  shocked See your mouth. U fit beat ma mouth  grin
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Hauwa1: 1:46am On Apr 16, 2009
so funny  grin why should nigeria girls be offended?  grin nigeria girls don't care, maybe the lady's whose heart you are abt to break.

your belief is kinda amusing,

"Since white ladies dont have all these shortcomings, I am thinking of taking a white lady so that my spiritual prayers will be one way. i.e if I experience a similitude of a spiritual attack, I will know definitely it is one way (my own side) but not my WHITE wife mother or step mother."

are you for real??  lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Hauwa1: 1:48am On Apr 16, 2009
gabrywl, pls hold on the railuway till the 3 page, let's get the koko first cool
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Moonstone(f): 1:48am On Apr 16, 2009
Akin, UK:

Moonstone, thank U 4 ur reply, she has always be hot temper and I've been thinking she wud grow better but not.  
You might want to discuss it with her. After 5 years of waiting for you, it would not be fair to her.
You both are adults and you can't run away from her after 5 years of being with her just because of something she has always had.
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 16, 2009
Plz, help me ask this bobo what school he went to.

See liar liar.

How are we to help you if your story is not even believable?
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 1:52am On Apr 16, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

See liar liar.

I have a feeling the bobo is a gator lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Moonstone(f): 1:53am On Apr 16, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

See liar liar.

The story is semi-believable.
Morenike, come back! I just discovered the joys of NL chat, why don't you use it?
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 1:54am On Apr 16, 2009
Moonstone:

The story is semi-believable.
Morenike, come back! I just discovered the joys of NL chat, why don't you use it?

After I told you about it yesterday
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Moonstone(f): 1:55am On Apr 16, 2009
OgidiBoy:

After I told you about it yesterday
Well it's cool cheesy and you did not give me the link - i found it on my own! angry tongue
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2009
He is not a gator!!
How dare you angry angry angry
Gators are too sophisticated to be speaking that kinda english. sorry eh grin grin

@Moonstone
tani mo fe ma chat pelu?
No thanks jare tongue
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Moonstone(f): 2:00am On Apr 16, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

He is not a gator!!
How dare you  angry angry angry
Gators are too sophisticated to be speaking that kinda english. sorry eh  grin grin

@Moonstone
tani mo fe ma chat pelu?
No thanks jare  tongue
Instead of derailing threads, you could use that jare!
Chat with all them netotse and Ifeleke. You know we know wink
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Pataki: 2:02am On Apr 16, 2009
@ Poster,

Aside your poor grammar sentences and typographical errors, you also have a poor mindset. Why were you playing with a woman's emotion for five years? All of a sudden it hits you like lightening, that she has high temperament. Aside that, you have availed yourself of some foolish ideologies, which I expected a scientifically - medically trained doctor to question what are the logicalities to my reasoning?

That said, if you believe your wife is a white woman, fine. No offense with your stand and belief on that. But to tender such reasoning as read from your input, as actual conviction to your decision, then safely know that something is wrong with you.
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Nobody: 2:02am On Apr 16, 2009
Moonstone:

Instead of derailing threads, you could use that jare!
Chat with all them netotse and Ifeleke. You know we know wink
I've changed  wink
No more thread derailing  tongue
Ifeleke is my [b]little [/b]homestate bro jare.
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Moonstone(f): 2:03am On Apr 16, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I've changed  wink
No more thread derailing  tongue
Ifeleke is my [b]little [/b]homestate bro jare.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2009
Moonstone:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by AkinUK: 2:04am On Apr 16, 2009
Toyinrayo, I dont expect much from you because I know that d evil spirit in U may be more than that of Mary Magdalene. Sorry, I didn't mean 2 attack but my fingers on my keyboard attempted it.
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by biina: 2:05am On Apr 16, 2009
<bullets whiz past, rushes out to get Kevlar vest and ayeta>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Doesn't Drink, She Doesn't Smoke / The Day The Unexpected Happened / Ladies, What'd Be Your Reaction If Your Man (Hubby, Bf, B-f, Fwb) Slaps Your Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.