Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl (2475 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by deji2005(m): 3:34am On Jul 04, 2009
I quote: Nigeria will begin to go great when we learn how to do things in our own ways but not immitating other.

Akin you know what, am running out of words to envy you, the statement you made above killed it nice one mate. more grease to your elbow, ta  cheesy
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by oyinda3(f): 4:03am On Jul 04, 2009
deji ati akin case yin koja ti physical. oti de spiritual level bayi. ma ma gbadura fun yin. . . tin ba ni time (which is never)
Re: What Are The Bads And Goods Of Marrying A British Girl by bluespice(f): 5:16am On Jul 04, 2009
Morenike, come back! I just discovered the joys of NL chat, why don't you use it?
i never knew there was a chat facility pls where is it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Character Or Looks / Most Pretty Girls On Nairaland. / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.