Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) (4048 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Should I Marry This Single Mother? / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
Am i lying? How many ladies will desert their impecunious and pauperish and poor handsome boyfriends and are willing to marry this chimpanzee because he's living in affluence.
cc : Jonaifame22
durent

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by jimohibrahim(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
They are plenty.....
We are talking money, you are talking shit
In their words.. ...money for hand,back for ground. grin

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
jimohibrahim:
They are plenty.....
We are talking money, you are talking shit
In their words.. ...money for hand,back for [b] Bed ground grin[/b]
lol those people are willing to commit any evil just because of money lol
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by honeygirl17: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
How e take concern u
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
yes!!! kiss
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
ahsekeena:
How e take concern u
it concerns me because am very caring, by the way you also fall among the 90% of ladies here. A good example is that animal you just uploaded to your profile.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!!! kiss
hehehe that creature seems sexy right? Lol wats up how have you been?
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:
Nonsense
you can jump and pass without showcasing your st****ity. If you dare quote me back i'll call your enemy jonaifame22 for you. LOL

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by honeygirl17: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
you can jump and pass without showcasing your st****ity. If you dare quote me back i'll call your enemy jonaifame22 for you. LOL
Dumb
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

Dumb
lol. Too bad you dont always have anything reasonable to comment in all your follow up posts on nairaland. Too bad
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by hottest111: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!!! kiss
Lolzz...i lyk ur sincerity
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by honeygirl17: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol. Too bad you dont always have anything reasonable to comment in all your follow up posts on nairaland. Too bad
You want me to play in the sand with you? Naa call that jon whatever to accompany you
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by jamex93(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahah

Fact talk
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2015
honeygirl17:

You want me to play in the sand with you? Naa call that jon whatever to accompany you
lol i dont beef o am a peaceful dude and a jovial person.. Dont do e-fight am not as jobless as you think. I only just like watching like the one between you and uncle jona. By the way am a jovialist. Do you want me to put a smile on your face?
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahahahahah

Fact talk
lol see the both guns near his both sides after a night's successful operation. And i can imagine him dialing his phone and calling prettythicksme to come and visit him at ekohotels. Lol
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
The guns are the only thing that's hot. A cat with an element of danger, I can eff with that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
It is well . . . .

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by jamex93(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol see the both guns near his both sides after a night's successful operation. And i can imagine him dialing his phone and calling prettythicksme to come and visit him at ekohotels. Lol

Na so d tin go

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
it concerns me because am very caring, by the way you also fall among the 90% of ladies here. A good example is that animal you just uploaded to your profile.

Looooool. When a guy has to go to my profile before replying me, I know he's just a lame a.$s mu'fucka. The animal in my dp is in a million ways better than ur punk a$s. If a lady wld pick that image u uploaded over u(not that any sane lady would choose u), then bruva, ur as good as dead. Commit suicide pls.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

Looooool. When a guy has to go to my profile before replying me, I know he's just a lame a.$s mu'fucka. The animal in my dp is in a million ways better than ur punk a$s. If a lady wld pick that image u uploaded over u(not that any sane lady would choose u), then bruva, ur as good as dead. Commit suicide pls.
**faints** chai who go come poor me cold water. Chai you funny die. I got what i deserved. *walks out of thread shamefully*
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Am i lying? How many ladies will desert their impecunious and pauperish and poor handsome boyfriends and are willing to marry this chimpanzee because he's living in affluence.
cc : Jonaifame22
durent

You're much shallower than a lady who marries for money as you think being handsome or beautiful is good reason to marry someone
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by honeygirl17: 5:58am On Sep 24, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol i dont beef o am a peaceful dude and a jovial person.. Dont do e-fight am not as jobless as you think. I only just like watching like the one between you and uncle jona. By the way am a jovialist. Do you want me to put a smile on your face?
Same here

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Sunymoore(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2015
Bitchesss can do anything for money - Alexander Mahonne

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The guns are the only thing that's hot. A cat with an element of danger, I can eff with that grin
Hahahahahaha grin grin
I love this girl already. grin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by babywhite(f): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2015
this is an insult!!
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2015
neoapocalypse:

You're much shallower than a lady who marries for money as you think being handsome or beautiful is good reason to marry someone
nope. Am not as shallow as you think. Beauty is vain. But rather the character, and the inner qualities of love, care, humility, tenacity, temperance, patience, gentleness and etc are the qualities a lady should look for. And trust me i possess all of them but no money and a lady has deserted and abandon me and gone out for a person who looks like this image all because he's rich. Hmmmm may God have mercy

Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by CreamyBanana(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hahahahahaha grin grin
I love this girl already. grin

angry PunkyVeer is mine. Don't love her. In short, hate her already. Don't love her again unless you want me to make a fried plantain out of you.
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
CreamyBanana:

angry PunkyVeer is mine. Don't love her. In short, hate her already. Don't love her again unless you want me to make a fried plantain out of you.

Lol, be quiet!
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
babywhite:
this is an insult!!
oh common pls come off it and stop pretending, my mind already tells me that youre among the 90%. So if you like you take it as an insult but the truth has been brought to the light.
Re: 90% Of Ladies On Nairaland Are Willing To Marry This Man Because He's Rich(pics) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2015
CreamyBanana:

see this lame E-diot fighting over whats not his. Why claim that girl when you already know that his fiancee is already in school (University of Texas, U.s.a) studying Medicine. And will be graduating soon to become a medical doctor and will come and take her hands in marriage, he's so handsome and possesses all the qualities a girl might ever dream off. Oh yeah thats her fiance and they will be getting married soon. And youre here struggling with a fellow guy over what has been already booked. When youre just an apprentice. SMH !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This / I'm In Love With A Nairalander / Why I Can't Look At A Woman!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.