Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This (4054 Views)

Is It Wrong To Dress This Way To Meet The PM / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by FestacGirl(f): 2:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Here are the major things you need to know about me:

1) I'm not easy to please, so I'm just gonna breaking your heart

2)I probably might end up killing you cos I'm way too jealous

3) I'm temperamental

4) Whenever I'm sad or angry i babble and talk on and on till i frustrate you

5) I love attention... You must use me as your DP , at least five times a week.

6) Call me crazy, i get mood swings...

7) Your Fb status must indicate we dating, So must i be in all your albums.

8 ) Early morning -shout out

9) You must publicly profess your love for me all the time...

Do You still consider, dating me?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by mcdreeezy: 2:36am On Dec 11, 2015
Attention seeker

4 Likes

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by SweetTee(f): 2:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Prepare to be single for a long long time.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by cruzita(f): 2:45am On Dec 11, 2015
yes they do
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 11, 2015
SweetTee:
So on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 11, 2015
May God help u
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 11, 2015
FestacGirl:

3) I'm temperamental

7) Your Fb status must indicate we dating, So must i must be in all your albums.

Is that all?

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by FestacGirl(f): 3:06am On Dec 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Is that all?
wink
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Taiwo20(m): 3:23am On Dec 11, 2015
Heheh....Are you a Martian?

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by FestacGirl(f): 3:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Taiwo20:
Heheh....Are you a Martian?
Abbykem:
May God help u
SweetTee:

2 Likes

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by ipledge10(m): 3:57am On Dec 11, 2015
FestacGirl:

3) I'm temperamental

7) Your Fb status must indicate we dating, So must i must be in all your albums.

is that all?everything you listed here is quite too easy for me...sending pm immediately
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by sweetgala(m): 4:01am On Dec 11, 2015
SweetTee:

Pls tell me you are single.. Sweet blackness tongue

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 11, 2015
If u will give me free daily access to ur punna count me in, even instagram go ear us cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 11, 2015
Cutehector will gone find this easy.. grin but not cholls as he friend-zone everyone in the building tongue
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 11, 2015
FestacGirl:

3) I'm temperamental

Tank u so mch for d next mockery crycrycrycry
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by porrigeyam(m): 4:53am On Dec 11, 2015
Which guy with active D...will see DAT ur profile pic and will not abide by dis rules as long as u go give. undecided
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by dachaste(f): 5:42am On Dec 11, 2015
Lolz if u wantted to scare em away u should Ave written something more scary.

Wot u wrote dint even scare me.

Guys will do all dat and more for Pûssy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by yarkx(m): 6:06am On Dec 11, 2015
dachaste:

aint ntn special bou the pussy...
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Aremu01(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2015
I bet not everything on that list is true
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by hopereal819: 7:03am On Dec 11, 2015
Abbykem:
May God help u

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Cholls(m): 8:11am On Dec 11, 2015
KashyBaby:
Cutehector will gone find this easy.. grin but not cholls as he friend-zone everyone in the building tongue
my sister God bless you.
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by bobbyluis(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Hormoniyi25(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2015
4uck u and ur kpekus, ur puna gold?
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by FestacGirl(f): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
SweetTee:
Story!!!
Boys are always willing to go an extra mile smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by FestacGirl(f): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kingsolex1:
If u will give me free daily access to ur punna count me in, even instagram go ear us cool

So you can't do all that for us to be just friends, It's the puna you're interested in cry
Men!!!
Hormoniyi25:
4uck u and ur kpekus, ur puna gold?
Thanks Bro kiss
dachaste:
You know the deal smiley smiley
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by ChappyChase: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Can someone help me tell the Op, that 99.9% of guys don't date Olumba Olumba girls!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by SweetTee(f): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2015
sweetgala:

Pls tell me you are single.. Sweet blackness tongue

Yep, still haven't found that special someone smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by SweetTee(f): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2015
FestacGirl:

Story!!!
Boys are always willing to go an extra mile smiley

Lol Please my friend, wake up. The sooner you do, the better. Even if I was a guy, I wouldn't be willing to do all of that embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2015
FestacGirl:

3) I'm temperamental

7) Your Fb status must indicate we dating, So must i be in all your albums.

I have no problem doing any of these provided u reciprocate the same way

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Dear Op

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by sweetgala(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2015
SweetTee:

Say 7 hallelus, 7 oluwa is involved .... what would you know I'm Mr special somebody nice to make your acquaintance

1 Like

Re: Dear Suitor's With The PM'S, A Chance To Date Me If You Consider This by biotechshola(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2015
SweetTee:

tempted to cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? / 7 Important Things To Know Before You Have Sex / Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.