Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy (8210 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by geni340(f): 1:59am On Sep 24, 2015
I thought ve heard it all. But it came as a suprise when a friend told me his bf kept pestering her for sex and she refused(dunno y anyway cus she aint a virgin). but what beats me was what she said her bf said-his balls were heavy as a result of his unspent s*m*n. i dont understand ohh, so guys dat are still virgins even late in life shuld hv had their balls fallen off,, if d thing really accumulates abi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by tolustx(m): 2:37am On Sep 24, 2015
Ur friend shud ve asked her bf to explain more to her what it means for his ballls to be heavy.
Maybe afta d explanation, she will be persuaded to give him d solution he desires.
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by walanter(m): 2:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Hhhhhhuh emty angry
grin grin grin

Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by donholy28(m): 3:44am On Sep 24, 2015
Her bf na mumu sef... which kind yeye strategy be dat? balls? heavy? make i hear jare
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by pasqal09: 6:29am On Sep 24, 2015
Lol, nothing wey person no go hear.
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by 5minsmadness: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Op some guys have "heavy balls" other wise known as "blue balls" when they are sexually aroused but do not engage in the sexual act. It occurs more in virgin boys or those that have abstained from sex for a long time. It happened to me a lot in secondary school. The testes feel heavy, swollen and uncomfortable. In some cases they can be very painful. They remain like that for 20mins up to an hour or sometimes more after which the pain dies down. Google "blue ball" syndrome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by funlord(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2015
grin
geni340:
I thought ve heard it all. But it came as a suprise when a friend told me his bf kept pestering her for sex and she refused(dunno y anyway cus she aint a virgin). but what beats me was what she said her bf said-his balls were heavy as a result of his unspent s*m*n. i dont understand ohh, so guys dat are still virgins even late in life shuld hv had their balls fallen off,, if d thing really accumulates abi

Don't you also have balls? Answer it yourself!
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by Spikkylee: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Pfftt...heard of it once from a friend
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2015
Oh yes, he is probably experiencing some epydidimal hypertension or something.

It can he easily cured with masturbation. cheesy cheesy . . . or sex . . . or . . . I dunno, the textbook doesn't say anything else.

1 Like

Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by calculator123(m): 9:28am On Sep 24, 2015
hmm.he is just blowing grammar,all he wants his sex.
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by LordOfTheWeed: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2015
All he needs to do is to offload the excess luggage in his train and that can be done by making it go through a narrow subway.

1 Like

Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by faith551(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2015
So silly and childish
Just wondering why a nigga will turn bitch just to hit the honey pot.
Just have a little of that self control and you'll be surprised how much she wants it, making silly promises will give her the feeling that she's in control, then you be in for a long bumpy ride.
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by samilo88(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2015
geni340:
It's called blue balls.. Reports have it that it is the second highest killer of niggas after tuberculosis.. . grin

4 Likes

Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by Chizzled06(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
geni340:

Blue balls. pre-intimacy (kissing, touching etc) that lead to sustained erection can cause pains if there's no ejaculation
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by obontami: 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
geni340:
maybe u should give ur friend's bf ur pusssy to fccck so he can feel better
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2016
hello
www.expocreek.com has commenced subscription for our waec/neco 2016 runz at the minimum price of #4000 only for 9 subject's and practical's...
So rush and make you'r subscription as soon as possible because price's would be increasing soon......the only expo portal you can trust
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2016
[size=50pt]masturbation is allowed[/size]
Re: When Guys Say Their Balls Are Heavy by pepigeorge(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
geni340:
all ur thread are alike
breast shape
balls
pus.y
dick size etc.
spoilt gal

(1) (Reply)

Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. / Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures) / I Hate My Body Because, I'm Too Sexy...see My Hot Curvy Sexy Body(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.