Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. (8194 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
its a boring evening and i thought it will be nice to create this thread. u would be surprised to know who is crushing on you,and also get to see how goodlooking he/she is!

oya leggo,upload any pics of your self and dedicate it to your nairaland crush! or your favourite nairalander...
just for fun pls act responsible!

Note: No crushing on ya self!!

i will be dedicating to carolyner and Sinaj

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by ipledge10(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
To all my crunches on nl

4 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
ipledge10:
To all my crunches on nl
lmao....that ain't or pics and u weren't specific.

1 Like

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by IamLEGEND1: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
To ....
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by donTbone(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
TO....

[size=25pt]QueenValerie[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by ipledge10(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao....that ain't or pics and u weren't specific.
you want make I specify so if I choose Nubian113, QueenValerie should come and kill me or d other way round
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
space booked
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
donTbone:
kiss kiss kiss
TO....

[size=25pt]QueenValerie[/size]
Yep.An I like/glad that we're friends Don smiley kiss
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
ipledge10:
you want make I specify so if I choose Nubian113, QueenValerie should come and kill me or d other way round
lmao...I hope u would be able to stand the heat from her wrath cheesy ??
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
ipledge10:
Pledge! Yer suppose ta call Nubian only.
I'm just a derailin' buddy.An may I say it's been a bit of fun deralin' ya thread grin
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
smileyTosyne2much

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by ipledge10(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Pledge! Yer suppose ta call Nubian only.
I'm just a derailin' buddy.An may I say it's been a bit of fun deralin' ya thread grin
it's too early to kidnap you...it's sunny today
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
emmijes3:
smileyTosyne2much
am nice one cry got me emotional,but posting a real pics of ya self might go a longway tho #winks...tosyn baba, chum chee chum chin
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
ipledge10:
it's too early to kidnap you...it's sunny today
You best not,even when it's not angry.
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by vault(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Always for my nl angel "myfantasies"
any other admirer would have to kill me first grin

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
am nice one cry got me emotional,but posting a real pics of ya self might go a longway tho #winks...tosyn baba, chum chee chum chin
lol op didn't specify though
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Laveda(f): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
My favourite Nairalander isn't a male undecided
I'll pass tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
vault:

hahaha...the hustle just got real
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by myfantasies(f): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
vault:

Rotfl

Who wants to kill u?

I have no other admirer here
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by ipledge10(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
You best not,even when it's not angry.
you know I will...I always kidnap u to look at your face...no harm
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Gidoka(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
EXAMINATION QUESTION PAPER Time: 2Hrs 30MINS INSTRUCTIONS: ATTEMPT ALL QUESTIONS. ALL QUESTIONS CARRY EQUAL MARKS. 1. You have dated a girl for 2 years, eventually she drops you for another guy. Calculate the percentage of time wasted. (20 marks) 2. You bought a phone for your girlfriend and she gave it to another guy. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this type of love. (20 marks) 3. (For Boys) You’re dating around 15 girls and every girl is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s (a) Plot a graph of girls against prices of phones. (15marks) (B-) Use your graph to estimate your future poverty (5marks) 4. You are dating other peoples’ sisters yet you don’t want to see any guy with your sister. Calculate the Percentage Error in your Thinking Capacity. (20 marks) 5. You are a civil servant, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than 350k. Your daughter who is awaiting UME result is using iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy both worth 350k. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. (20 marks) 6. (For girls) You’re a girl and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour, use the law of diminishing Return to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. (20 marks) 7. You can’t give your wife 1k for a pot of soup, but you spend over 10k in bars and restaurant. Calculate the radius of your ‘stupidity’, take π=3.142(20 marks)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by vault(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hahaha...the hustle just got real
yea...... it did undecided
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
To Adanna28...sometimes words cannot sufficiently express how we feel. I care. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Me being pulled away from my emotions when she is online.

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
blublahd:
Me being pulled away from my emotions when she is online.
falls from cashew tree...grin
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by blackjack21(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
to all our gallant soldiers in the battle front.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
dukeolumde:
To Adanna28...sometimes words cannot sufficiently express how we feel. I care. kiss
that's what am talking about! hope she reciprocates lovely!
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by vault(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl
Who wants to kill u?
I have no other admirer here
they better not be, cos am currently holding a Sniper riffle grin
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
I'll pass tongue
hmm...what abt a crush I won't believed if u say no, because there are Zillions of good looking guys here!
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Synzu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
smiley

Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Rexhenrex(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Laveda:
I'll pass tongue
hmm...what abt a crush I won't believed if u say no, because there are Zillions of good looking guys here! so spill it out cool
Re: Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander.. by Laveda(f): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Rexhenrex:
hmm...what abt a crush I won't believed if u say no, because there are Zillions of good looking guys here!
Hell might let loose if I do cry
I'll pass tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out The Jaw Dropping Boobs On This Lady (Photos) / If You Understand This Picture, Then Heaven Is Not For You! (picture) / devastated,Caught My Boyfriend With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.