Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. (36749 Views)

Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / Abuja Residents Storm National Assembly With Lamps Over Lack Of Power Supply / Kayode Ogundamisi On Buhari Attending United Nation General Assembly With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by GudluckIBB(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2015
nationwide1:

Do you even know what you're typing? What has that got to do with the topic?

I don't like talking against Buhari but now that you have forced me to, how prepared was Buhari for presidency when he cannot appoint ministers in almost 5 months? How prepared was Buhari for presidency when he uses the first 5 months to be traveling around the world and taking selfie? How prepared was Buhari when his government is always denying what he said? How prepared was Buhari when APC tried giving the credit of Jonathan's administration to Buhari by saying his "body language " is making things work when he has not formulated any policy for governance for almost 6 months?

From my analogy, you can see that Buhari appears to be the most unprepared president Nigerians have ever seen.

Pls read my reply to someone who made similar analogy like yours down the thread.

We are not enemies, what we are after is for a better Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2015
omusiliyu:
He will never dare to take the PIOUS FAYOSE along.

Team of looters.
Birds of a feather always flock together.
The PDP Governor of Cross River State is also part of the bird?
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Jidefido(m): 7:26am On Sep 24, 2015
May 29 or September 29? Poor facts
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by lordmayor4(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2015
The president is expected to return to Nigeria on May 29 in time for Nigeria’s Independence Day celebrations on October 1.

Who wrote that?
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by kogirodent: 7:29am On Sep 24, 2015
GudluckIBB:
A man who is prepared to be a president (Buhari) is different from the man who became a president accidentally (Jonathan).

When he was a Deputy Governor, his Boss had issues and he became the Governor

........Then he became the vice president,His Boss died and was sworn in as the president.

.......................Jonathan was Never prepapred!
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by ajbabs(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
tenry:

Please what does it take to run a modern governance? Put differently, what is modern democracy? Attending a UN meeting with 600 delegates is modern democracy? What did they bring from those meetings in 4 years? Guy, don't just come here to type any nonsense that comes to your mind. To say you are clueless is an understatement, you have no knowledge of what we are talking about here. I guess u just came across the word 'modern governance' and u decided to impress mumu people like yourself.
The Sahara are too smart for you people, it says 600 people and not delegates. In the current Buhari entourage, people follow him might still be in there hundreds. Let us think wisely ooooo. Buhari small security details will accompanying him, they are not part of the delegates. The governors that are going will have at least their ADC with them, and they are not part of the delegates.
If Nigerian president is going out and says he has just 10 delegates, that is to say more than hundred people will be accompanying him.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by tenry(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
jcmaiah:

Please stop misbehaving! Where in the world does it take ages to appoint cabinet? Clown!
Your stupidity is legendary! I don't need to see you physically before I conclude the kind of confused human being you will be with mundane or pedestrian argument which could be better passed to the mediocre. You haven't answered my question of modern governance ooo. Just be parading popular opinion abt lateness in forming cabinet as if u understand what u ar talking about. Illiterate who propagate what is in d public domain as if he has his own clear argument on d matter. Bring it on, I have your time this morning!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by DrGud: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
I don't know why some people refuse to come to term with fact that PMB is the only Nigeria president that has ever fought corruption without fear or favour. we need likes of PMB for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2015
This is another commendable move from PMB.

I could still vividly recall how furious and frustrated I felt when GEJ visited the UN with hundreds of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2015
Firefire:

If Buhari can allow the heavily corrupted Rotimi Amaechi on this entourage, I come to a conclusion that BUHARI is EXTREMELY CORRUPT.

Has Amaechi been convicted? Don't say what you don't know.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by babafirst(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2015
babadem2much:
The Presidential President always cutting down unnecessary expenses.

Baba, God will continue to guide n protect u in all areas of life

God bless Nigeria
Amen.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by favourlove1: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
stickncarrot:

I wish Buhari is prepared, by now, he would have had his ministers. Saharareporters have successfully listed his entourage and haven't said that he is attending the UN General Assembly with any plan for Nigeria.

you got it! Some times I stop to wonder...are Nigerian youths jazzed? Where were they whn buhari contested three times n lost! Wasn't he crdible then? All of a sudden he is a saint that any move he makes is seen as a pace setting. This guy hasn't done jack! N isn't prepared to do so. He just there cuz his people want him there. A came out lied to them claiming to be poor yet has his kids schooling abroad. Loaned money from d bank to buy ticket n latter we got to knw he has upto 30million in his account. Turns a blind eye to fulani heards men unslought in d north. Nigerians are really gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Ogesydney: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2015
Mumu read vanguard to see the crowd following him. Don't post what you don't know. Nigeria economy is dying very soon you will cry...

Gbawe:
http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/23/buhari-attending-un-general-assembly-22-man-delegation-nigeria%E2%80%99s-slimmest-decades

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by PecE2Make: 7:34am On Sep 24, 2015
So you mean Buhari wants to meet with Bill Gate to hark radio biafra app? imposicant
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by eaglechild: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
ibedun:

There is a Kalu on the list bro.
Read the full name.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by azzima(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Oga, you are the funny one if you cannot see the point being made. How is drastically cutting waste and saving massive amount of money which can be used productively to better Nigeria not an 'achievement'? You anti Buhari/APC folks just love to be negative for the sake of it. Why not give credit where due and move on? If unable to do then why not remain silent instead of saying things that make no sense. Everyone, from New York to Timbuktu, know that cutting waste and profligacy is urgently required for Nigeria so more can be available for capital spending and infrastructural development.
You are just wasting your energy, my Brother. Some jobless losers have just been programmed on auto - tune to say trash EVEN in view of facts and COMMON SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by 989900: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2015
Why is it each time the failures and immoral extravagance of Jonathan is pointed out, you lot just seem to go intellectually blind -- shutting down all your senses of objectivity, perception, morality; hell, you even lose your basic numeric apptitude (22=600, 70m=6.6b)!

Yet you all live in penury, abject poverty, and perpetual hopelessness.
And sure feel very comfortable to turn a blind eye to progress, even when it's been shown to you in '300D'.
Aligning with the same heartless individuals that made your lives miserable.

You look around, and you think those 'material things' ( I call them "kpanty" ) that you have is what success and a good living and a hopeful life is about?

I guess you must marvel at your own st00pidity at times
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Consula: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2015
.....but come to think of it, how many PDP strongholds have appointed commissioners. We all keep attacking the man, yet we turn blind eyes to the Hypocrites call PDP governors , who keep up feeding metuh the cash needed to shamelessly keep on with the press. #SMH
GudluckIBB:

I think I will slightly agree with you on this.
He won an Election since March and till now, no ministers 6 months after.

However, I think he knows what's he doing don't forget that "Slow and steady wins the race"
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by VISTIN(m): 7:39am On Sep 24, 2015
The man try call some Hausa from outside Daura.

Let him go there with all the Ibrahims of the North.

At least Jonathan would go with all the regions/zones represented.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by sukkot: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2015
somebody should have grabbed jonathan from HIDs house and flogged him with koboko. 600 delegates ? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by babafirst(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2015
jogsman01:
and how much is to be paid to each delegate? until den, let the war rest.
Na waoh.Must u people come up with comments for the sake of commenting or because of bitterness ?Only 21 people in the delegation compared with the waste in the past and u are talking of how much per delegate.

as if him go get medal for SLIMFITTING....... Mtscheeeww
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by nationwide1(m): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2015
989900:

You don't seem "prepared" to 'intelligently' "talk" about Buhari either. sad
Really? I'm not a political, religious or tribal bigot. I've discovered that NL is filled with supporters who already have prejudices or too emotional to speak the truth. I'm not one of them.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2015
tenry:

Your stupidity is legendary! I don't need to see you physically before I conclude the kind of confused human being you will be with mundane or pedestrian argument which could be better passed to the mediocre. You haven't answered my question of modern governance ooo. Just be parading popular opinion abt lateness in forming cabinet as if u understand what u ar talking about. Illiterate who propagate what is in d public domain as if he has his own clear argument on d matter. Bring it on, I have your time this morning!
Please locate the nearest transformer ASAP.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Roseey0(f): 7:41am On Sep 24, 2015
Thats not slim
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by Iyoma2(f): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2015
These people say they came for change, there is no day they will not refer to Jonathan's administration, i wonder how this change will work without focus, okay Buhari is attending the summit with a slim delegation, the simple information needed is as buhari travelled with a slim delegates so so so number of Nigerians were able to get food on their table, we want to see real change and not noise or propaganda. Stop looking at what u call error in d past admin n show us change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by ShowYourCertificate: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Gbawe:

Oga, you are the funny one if you cannot see the point being made. How is drastically cutting waste and saving massive amount of money which can be used productively to better Nigeria not an 'achievement'? You anti Buhari/APC folks just love to be negative for the sake of it. Why not give credit where due and move on? If unable to do then why not remain silent instead of saying things that make no sense. Everyone, from New York to Timbuktu, know that cutting waste and profligacy is urgently required for Nigeria so more can be available for capital spending and infrastructural development.
In Buhari's bid to cut "waste", he delayed the appointment of ministers. Some APC guys were even calculating how much we've saved for not paying any minister this past 4 months. What they however failed to realise is that we've lost more by not appointing ministers. It was the same bid to cut waste that made Buhari to cancel the metroline project started by Otedola in the 1980s, now we're losing billions daily due to traffic gridlock. The TSA directive has led to uncertainty in the Banking sector with the sacking of many workers. Buhari's "waste" cutting is simply being penny wise and pound foolish.
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by tenry(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
jcmaiah:

Please locate the nearest transformer ASAP.
Lol Mr Modern governance, olodo rabata!
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by obynaDmob(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2015
stickncarrot:

I wish Buhari is prepared, by now, he would have had his ministers. Saharareporters have successfully listed his entourage and haven't said that he is attending the UN General Assembly with any plan for Nigeria.

He is going there to sell home made groundnut undecided
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by trillville(m): 7:48am On Sep 24, 2015
talktimi:
So should I start scratching my bálls or what ? Boko haram has killed hundreds of people this week, Nigeria has lost 410 billion naira so far in the capital market and 73,000 people have lost their jobs in the construction sector alone in 3 months, our currency is in a catastrophic nosedive, Fulani herdsmen are conducing a free unstoppable genocide in the north central and crime wave is on the increase yet a dimwit wants us to celebrate slim entourage as dividend of democracy. You people should keep clowning around in your delusions grin

Yes I am a WAILING WAILER

Is it only Nigeria that is suffering economic hardships?

Brazil, Russia and China are currently facing slowing economies. In Africa, South Africa and Ghana are also facing crisis. The developed western countries are about to start suffering. The middle eastern countries are currently facing economic downturns.

Did Buhari's lack of an economic team cause this hardship going on in these countries?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2015
Baba is working hater are hating cheesy
Gnrdike:
so waiting be my business
Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by 989900: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
In Buhari's bid to cut "waste", he delayed the appointment of ministers. Some APC guys were even calculating how much we've saved for not paying any minister this past 4 months. What they however failed to realise is that we've lost more by not appointing ministers. It was the same bid to cut waste that made Buhari to cancel the metroline project started by Otedola in the 1980s, now we're losing billions daily due to traffic gridlock. The TSA directive has led to uncertainty in the Banking sector with the sacking of many workers. Buhari's "waste" cutting is simply being penny wise and pound foolish.

In the immediate past admin, I can only 'vouch' for the minister of agric, who else can you vouch for?

Yes, we need ministers, but not the same type of ministers like we've been having from way back.
I would rather no minister, than the likes of Diezani.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. by kinibigdeal(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2015
How does that change the fact that our economy is great danger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Looters In Nigeria/ Before And After Karma... / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.