Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

A Letter To Those We Once Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To Those We Once Loved (445 Views)

The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Loved Up Togther (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Those We Once Loved by DoroVibesNG: 5:43am On Sep 24, 2015
Dear one we once loved,
There was a time, wasn’t there? There was a time that we shared ourselves with each other. We shared laughter, tears, experiences, traditions. We shared our most intimate secrets with each other. We shared a bed — but even more importantly we shared wants, needs, desires, dreams, and visions for the future. We were completely exposed to one another — both physically and emotionally.

Uncensored. Trusting. Fully immersed. Unaware of what the future would bring. Ah, there was a time, wasn’t there? A time we created memories.
A time when a person, once a stranger, became our everything. And then, eventually, seemed to somehow become a stranger again. A stranger who will forever leave a space in their shape on our hearts and our minds. One who leaves memories in the way that one leaves a carving on a tree. A carving that someday may have other memories grow over it, making it invisible. But, it will always be there, no matter how deep it becomes buried.
Continue Reading... http://www.incrediblecrib.com/2015/09/a-letter-to-those-we-once-loved.html?m=0
Re: A Letter To Those We Once Loved by Dotwillis1(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2015
cool
Re: A Letter To Those We Once Loved by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:30am On Sep 24, 2015
This post just recalls me the memories of my 1st love....
Romantic & emotional,
it really touches my heart...
Nice one op...

(1) (Reply)

. / If Sex Is Not Love Why Is Cheating A Problem / Whats Happening To This Threads? Can The Mods Plz Do Something!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.