Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,110 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! (15973 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Her Labia Minora Got Swollen After Her Bf Sucked Her Pvssy / OMFG!!! Is This Girl Right Or Been Silly? (shocking Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! by dasparrow: 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
stokfrick:
Honestly, l must say that the 'female vagina' is the weirdest and ugliest part of the human body I have ever seen. Pls no disrespect to d ladies. Up until now I still ask myself if this is what I must get my penis into if I get married! I just can't imagine!

Seconded. I thought I am the only one who felt that way.
Re: My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! by dasparrow: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2015
ugochukwu15:

I can sense some jealousy in how u relate with the poster of this thread maybe it's because u are single and lonely and have not seen a guy that will go down dere for u as the op did for his girlfriend. But miss grow a labia maybe then guys will come running to u. When u are done growing one take a picture and come post it here as evidence.

Just so you know, not every lady fancies MouthAction. Besides, we all know that many Nigerian bred men have gum disease. All that bacteria in the mouth of the average Nigerian bred male after swallowing stinking akpu and bitter leaf or egusi soup can't possibly be good for a healthy vargina. Lastly, the vargina is meant for fvcking not licking. Did your parents practice MouthAction? Is that how you were conceived? MouthAction is a nasty act and those of you engaging in it should stop it and give your life to Christ. Now I know why many Nigerian bred men have stinky breath (mouth odor). You people lick everything lickable. Tomorrow, you people will lick the butt hole of the woman along with the shyte that is stuck in it.

End time generation!
Re: My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! by eroticecstasy: 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
bros you dey fall my hand; you said she is neat down there, what are you complaing?

eat the pvssy bro, it's better than multivite

i prefer an ugly but neat pvssy

Re: My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! by chrixus(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2015
Eary:
Really, It's normal? But she said as each year goes by, it tend to increase in length and at times uncomfortable when walking. Abeg please put picture, i no wan leave this babe
had to make research online when I entered ur thread. Just type on wikkipedia, it would bring diff shapes of it and explain better... My g.f also has a defection on herbreast and I have never considered break up with her. Becos I dnt know what might happen to me any day too
Re: My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! by imagrg(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
The lady's kpekus needs to be seen here for proper diagnosis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy Falls Off A Building In Marriage Proposal Prank / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.