Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (61758 Views)

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Samuel2337(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Disrespect to the office of the senate president
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by humilitypays(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
During the presidential election campaign, APC and their gullible brainwashed supporters never agreed that Sarakis are a corrupt family holding Kwara State down for decades.

They hailed Saraki when he was helping them to condemn Goodluck their dreaded Igbo enemy.

Today, they are now stoning Saraki and calling him a thief just because he's not dancing to the tone of the APC god fathers, shame on you people!

The same way we have been crying and shouting that Tinubu is a thief and the father of corruption holding Lagos state down for decades now....installing his family members and puppets in every available political position, yet the gullible people of Lagos and Yorubas keep hailing Tinubu and calling him father of politics.

Tomorrow when karma start to reward Tinubu and his family, you people should please allow us to rest and carry your cross on your own.

It is only in Yoruba states that one man, one family will hold a whole state in ransom for years without the people revolting against it.

Uba family tried it in Anambra and they didn't find it funny, its high time Yoruba people wake up and stop playing tribal politics of dancing to the music played by one family for years!

It is also time Lagos people rise up and stone Tinubu and his entire family for holding State down!

Without Tinubu, Lagos state will be as developed as New York with the amount of internally generated fund....but the Jagaban has hypnotised all Lagosians and Yoruba people just like Saraki!

#IsTimeForLagosiansToStoneTinubu

4 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by airfinance(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
fwangz:
Chukwudi, how market?!?
I resemble chukwudi ni?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Says a deluded ibo man.
Yorubas run the show in Ilorin.
Any trace of Fulani is in the emirate.
Allegiance kor, allegiance ni.
run what?.......its only in nairaland here u ll say that.....say it oon the streets of ilorin nd hve ur a$$ buthcherd to pieces
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by narco(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Finally the video is here, it actually happened..

https://www.facebook.com/mikailanifowose/videos/10200826473220952/
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
run what?.......its only in nairaland here u ll say that.....say it oon the streets of ilorin nd hve ur a$$ buthcherd to pieces

You are ibo man that knows little or nothing about Ilorin. Hence, whatever you think or say about Ilorin amounts to wishful thinking and holds no water.
Ilorin is Yoruba-owned and run.
Period!

3 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are ibo man that knows little or nothing about Ilorin. Hence, whatever you think or say about Ilorin amounts to wishful thinking and holds no water.
Period!
maybe b4 uthman dan fodio s jihad dat imposed an islamic emirate nd crushed all sort of control yoruba had in ilorin.....since then yoruba people be playin second fiddle
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
maybe b4 uthman dan fodio s jihad dat imposed an islamic emirate nd crushed all sort of control yoruba had in ilorin.....since then yoruba people be playin second fiddle

Olodo!
Ilorin emirate is younger than Uthman DanFodio's jihad.
Stop saying what you dont know.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by temitayomie: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Period!

Why are you disturbing yourself because of a man that has not left his village for years, to people like him, Ilorin is the only town in kwara and the "emir" title in Ilorin (which is political) automatically make Ilorin a Hausa/Fulani land. He's at best ignored because the explanation will be too complex for him.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Obiwiz(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
nakamora:
Saraki should have known that Yoruba don't support criminality like the PDP/Biafra people even if you are there son.
See wetin pepper-body dey do you. In addition to hypertension, pepper-body can also cause ur genes to mutate resulting in you birthing black and ugly offsprings. HATE IS A WEIGHT!
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by santakris(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Olodo! Ilorin emirate is younger than Uthman DanFodio's jihad. Stop saying what you dont know.
mumu.......who said It was older?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by segalex: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
Na wa o, I hardly can believe what I just saw in that video.
Perhaps we are getting there little by little, we should stop singing praises of these thieves, they all are our enemies.
I want to believe Saraki went there thinking people would show him support and probably even grant a press interview after the prayers where he would have spit out lies again, but thank God, people are becoming wiser

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by dasrackhor(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
leave me alone jo,I never see any food from all dis my wicked neighbours wey dey do sallah,you dey here dey tell me shiiit,I dey hungry jo
food and meat they waste for here..Hope d food and meat don land 4 yha side now sha??
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
mumu.......who said It was older?

I thought you said Uthman DanFodio's jihad made Yorubas in Ilorin play second fiddle. So where lies the connection between the Jihad and the Ilorin emirate.
You dull gan o.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

I thought you said Uthman DanFodio's jihad made Yorubas in Ilorin play second fiddle. So where lies the connection between the Jihad and the Ilorin emirate.
You dull gan o.
the 18 century jihad paved way for the fulani influx into the former oyo empire....nd this influnced the subsequent establishment of an emirate years later in ilorin ruled by fulanis......mumu get sense...u dnt even knw ur own history as it concerns ur fulani slave masters
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
the 18 century jihad paved way for the fulani influx into the former oyo empire....nd this influnced the subsequent establishment of an emirate years later in ilorin ruled by fulanis......mumu get sense...u dnt even knw ur own history as it concerns ur fulani slave masters

Now I know, you are a dullard!
Afonja sought the support of Alimi to gain independence from the Oyo empire.
The Fulanis revolted against him and established an emirate after the death of Alimi.
It has nothing to do with the jihad.
At what class did in secondary school did you drop out to open your shop?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

Now I know, you are a dullard!
Afonja sought the support of Alimi to gain independence from the Oyo empire.
The Fulanis revolted against him and established an emirate after the death of Alimi.
It has nothing to do with the jihad.
At what class did in secondary school did you drop out to open your shop?
mumu....afonja sought the help of alimi a fulani jihadist commander......wen alimi helped him conquer the oyo empire he turned on afonja nd killed him........dats hw ilorin got into the hands of fulani.......ezi ofia.....go nd ask ur slave masters
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
mumu....afonja sought the help of alimi a fulani jihadist commander......wen alimi helped him conquer the oyo empire he turned on afonja nd killed him........dats hw ilorin got into the hands of fulani.......ezi ofia.....go nd ask ur slave masters

You are a dullard!
Wasnt that what I told you earlier? Why are you rearranging it back for me? I thought you said Uthman Dan Fodio's jihad led to the Ilorin emirate.
You better go back to school.
Idddiot!!
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Wasnt that what I told you earlier? Why are you rearranging it back for me? I thought you said Uthman Dan Fodio's jihad led to the Ilorin emirate.
You better go back to school.
Idddiot!!
jesus....who brought jihadist movement nd wit it islam into nigeria?....is it not uthman dan fodio dis mumu?........alimi was a commander under general dan fodio afonja a betrayer like other yorubers invited him to com nd help him drive bck oyo mumu.......alimi killed him nd took ilorin for the jihadist movement nd ur fulani slave masters......it was ilorin dat opened the door of islam to yoruber land......am done teachin a coward his own culture......I hve mine to study more....go nd meet one of ur slave masters for clarification
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
jesus....who brought jihadist movement nd wit it islam into nigeria?....is it not uthman dan fodio dis mumu?........alimi was a commander under general dan fodio afonja a betrayer like other yorubers invited him to com nd help him drive bck oyo mumu.......alimi killed him nd took ilorin for the jihadist movement nd ur fulani slave masters......it was ilorin dat opened the door of islam to yoruber land......am done teachin a coward his own culture......I hve mine to study more....go nd meet one of ur slave masters for clarification

You are a dullard!
Ilorin is a Yoruba city with an emirate and run by Yorubas. Nothing new.
ibos are the true slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra.
Idddiot!!

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 11:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Ilorin is a Yoruba city with an emirate and run by Yorubas. Nothing new.
ibos are the true slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra.
Idddiot!!
hahaha.....yorubbers hve been slaves to the hausa/fulani hierachy since tym immemorial.....u even betray urselfs 4 them.......igbos serve no one...lemme school u........we believe in self achievement dats y ancient igbos didn't even hve kings....instead they had elders that made decisions as a body...............yorubars ar used to slavery both within themselves nd to their hausa/fulani slave master..they ll keep showin u guys pepper....ewu gambia
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
hahaha.....yorubbers hve been slaves to the hausa/fulani hierachy since tym immemorial.....u even betray urselfs 4 them.......igbos serve no one...lemme school u........we believe in self achievement dats y ancient igbos didn't even hve kings....instead they had elders that made decisions as a body...............yorubars ar used to slavery both within themselves nd to their hausa/fulani slave master..they ll keep showin u guys pepper....ewu gambia

You are a dullard!
Yorubas have ruled Nigeria before and will rule again.
Can the same be said of ibos?
Is that not why you are looking for freedom via Biafra? Who looks for freedom? A slave or a free man?
Idddiot!!

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by barcaboi(m): 1:39am On Sep 25, 2015
Malcolmx12:
batch A 2013..... passed out February 2014.....
batch b...june 2014
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Yorubas have ruled Nigeria before and will rule again.
Can the same be said of ibos?
Is that not why you are looking for freedom via Biafra? Who looks for freedom? A slave or a free man?
Idddiot!!
anuofia its nt abt who rules.....we ar stll prosperin witout it.........can the same be said of yorubbers?........wat did the eight years of obasanjo bring to u as a tribe?.....hahha.....brain dead goat
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Goke7: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2015
humilitypays:
During the presidential election campaign, APC and their gullible brainwashed supporters never agreed that Sarakis are a corrupt family holding Kwara State down for decades.

They hailed Saraki when he was helping them to condemn Goodluck their dreaded Igbo enemy.

Today, they are now stoning Saraki and calling him a thief just because he's not dancing to the tone of the APC god fathers, shame on you people!

The same way we have been crying and shouting that Tinubu is a thief and the father of corruption holding Lagos state down for decades now....installing his family members and puppets in every available political position, yet the gullible people of Lagos and Yorubas keep hailing Tinubu and calling him father of politics.

Tomorrow when karma start to reward Tinubu and his family, you people should please allow us to rest and carry your cross on your own.

It is only in Yoruba states that one man, one family will hold a whole state in ransom for years without the people revolting against it.

Uba family tried it in Anambra and they didn't find it funny, its high time Yoruba people wake up and stop playing tribal politics of dancing to the music played by one family for years!

It is also time Lagos people rise up and stone Tinubu and his entire family for holding State down!

Without Tinubu, Lagos state will be as developed as New York with the amount of internally generated fund....but the Jagaban has hypnotised all Lagosians and Yoruba people just like Saraki!

#IsTimeForLagosiansToStoneTinubu

The likes of tinubu quickly dance and change to public opinion or majority opinion before they can be stoned. This is what differentiate them from the likes of saraki and GEJ who will keep on swimming against majority opinion until they are finally kicked out. A tinubu would have sorted out workers salary before a festive season and even invite people to his house to distributed rams and other gifts even saraki late father was even smarter.

Our dear senate President is not as intelligent as people think. He is an oponu in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 10:35am On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
anuofia its nt abt who rules.....we ar stll prosperin witout it.........can the same be said of yorubbers?........wat did the eight years of obasanjo bring to u as a tribe?.....hahha.....brain dead goat

Of course, you are prosperous slaves!

Oh yes, we gained a lot from OBJ. For example, NICON, AP etc became Yoruba come companies.

And you cant compare the prosperity of slaves(ibos) to the Yorubas(rulers)

Dullard!!
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

Of course, you are prosperous slaves!

Oh yes, we gained a lot from OBJ. For example, NICON, AP etc became Yoruba come companies.

And you cant compare the prosperity of slaves(ibos) to the Yorubas(rulers)

Dullard!!
dis guy must be a fool....Nicon nd ap became yorubber companies?.....owned by opc abi afelefele?.......u must be mad.........we ar talkin abt wat u achieved as an individual u ar talkin yoruba company.....has nicon added shit to ur life?..........dis is the same dumb mentality dat keeps yorrubber people as slaves.....u be mumu....nw I knw.......go nd suck on ur filth amala nd ewedu
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
dis guy must be a fool....Nicon nd ap became yorubber companies?.....owned by opc abi afelefele?.......u must be mad.........we ar talkin abt wat u achieved as an individual u ar talkin yoruba company.....has nicon added shit to ur life?..........dis is the same dumb mentality dat keeps yorrubber people as slaves.....u be mumu....nw I knw.......go nd suck on ur filth amala nd ewedu

You are a bastard!
Do you know me in person?
How can you tell?
Idddiot!!
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a bastard! Do you know me in person? How can you tell? Idddiot!!
idiot I can tell.......u ar a typical lazy youruber he-goat
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
itsIYKE:
idiot I can tell.......u ar a typical lazy youruber he-goat

Olodo! You can never tell!!
Ewu Biafra!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.