Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com (61711 Views)

Thugs Hired From Lagos Tried To Stone Saraki-APC / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by dasrackhor(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
misspicy:
Yea am based in ilorin....harmony estate,you?
Asadam and ita Amodu....
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by forgiveness: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
mohlanforex:
I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO STONE HIM AND HIS SECURITY FIRE GUN TO THE SKY. NO ONE WAS HURT ACCEPT SARAKI THAT GOT HUMILIATED .

hmm! are u for real?

Saraki(eniyan la) is turning to......
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by homosapien(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
elmisti:
I pity kwarans...as I am one too.........saraki truly is a thief, but he is our thief!....If kwarans should fail to realize dat every state have dier own thieves they will loose their standard in dis nation....is saraki a big thief as tinubu, Obj, atiku, El rufai, dimeji bnkole, akpabio?.....he is jst too experienced for APc and Tinubu to own, so dey wanna thrash him...What kwarans should think is if Tinubu and APC succeeds, who will they look up to? Belgore That inexperienced one?...or prof. Oba who dnt knw. Shit abt politics......we will suffer if saraki falls....we will be relegated if saraki falls....our pain will worsen if sarki falls....

Please sir/Ma of what benefits is saraki to kwara state. kwara as a state is a glorified village thanks to saraki dynasty. pls if you benefit directly from him, you can follow him to tribunal to show solidarity.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by PresidentT(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'll choose to ignore you since I can't make sense of what you wrote. Don't drag me into the religious and tribal bigotry that pervade the supposed "advanced" generation.
#Your religion your business. #Your tribe your business.
irsakant:
Muslims are unthinkables like rams or goats at worse.

2 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by arabianights: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Every one knows and we are also aware of how he got the money together with his pals diezani and jide omokore
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
ezebunafo:
what was the outcome of tinubu's arraignment by cct? Was he found guilty?beside why has all you saying that he is corrupt not have enough evidence to take him to efcc,etc and let the court decide,and u re saying he is walking around freely,you should have kidnapped him,ode
ebot. .. Go and learn manners.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 1:51pm On Sep 24, 2015
dasrackhor:
so umean uwill cover dat thing 4us if u r in his shoe?Hell no.Its only logical for a caring wife to stop her hubby frm doing something stupid that might leads to lose of life.So its allowed in his case.
journalists that go to war front to cover news for you are not human beings neither do they have families
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Yinkagbo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
eejo:
mr jonathan your GOD is fighting for you APC stoned you but today APC stoning themselves.

What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by elmisti(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
homosapien:

Please sir/Ma of what benefits is saraki to kwara state. kwara as a state is a glorified village thanks to saraki dynasty. pls if you benefit directly from him, you can follow him to tribunal to show solidarity.

I know you will. Find it hard to believe if I tell you I hope he gets jailed one day....but not today!...not by APC, when he defected, do you know how happy APC were?...He is one vital element of their victory, then he was nt a thief.....bro, I never collected nytn frm him, as. Matter of fact, I am based in Lag, but spent d last four yrs in kwara schooling....If it was anoda govrmnt that want his head, bro they can have it, but not this APC, not this Tinubu....I wish buhari cld av won under his ANPP and I will support him wit ma life...but APC...lai lai...just a conglomeration of thieves
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by forgiveness: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
barcaboi:

he for put head where stone dey ni

grin tongue before ko!

no be em dey form paparozzo?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by 989900: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
People of Osun where are you?

Abi Aregberascal ti fi ori yin gba paro?
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by farihafaheemah(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
ERA of impunity is gradually fading out in Nigeria. Ilorin people are now becoming wiser. The era of baba oloye and amala with 50 Naira politics is Gone. Saraki and other politicians shld take note. Nigerians are pushed to the wall and they are ready for show down. Provide what they need for them and u shall live in peace

2 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by rman: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
digitsolution:

I just drove through Asa-Dam noticed the heavy presence of military, police etc so it might be true.

Also heard he was stoned because saraki and Ahmed (Governor of Kwara) sold the Eid- Ground to enrich themselves though don't know how true this is....

Yes, some portion of Eid ground has been sold
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Confirmer(m): 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
ibolomo:

He didn't stay back. The sharp guy went to his village to do the prayers
News reaching is that the Governor was pelted in Shaare (his village) Aa well
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by forgiveness: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
forgiveness:

hmm! are u for real?

Saraki(eniyan la) is turning to......
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Does 'ole' sound like Hausa or Fulfude?
those ar the slaves shouting...the fulanis remain the masters in ilorin
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by ayandafatai: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
Haba!!!!
Lies upon Lies.
See the real picture below.
Nigerians and fake news. I bow for you people.

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by dasrackhor(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
journalists that go to war front to cover news for you are not human beings neither do they have families
but he is nt a journalist,is heso u shud be able to differentiate between a journalist and a nairalander.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
those ar the slaves shouting...the fulanis remain the masters in ilorin

You are a dullard!
Only the emirate has Fulani ancestry. Even then, they all have become Yoruba. The emir used to be Kolapo.
The politicians are pure Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by temitayomie: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
elmisti:

I know you will. Find it hard to believe if I tell you I hope he gets jailed one day....but not today!...not by APC, when he defected, do you know how happy APC were?...He is one vital element of their victory, then he was nt a thief.....bro, I never collected nytn frm him, as. Matter of fact, I am based in Lag, but spent d last four yrs in kwara schooling....If it was anoda govrmnt that want his head, bro they can have it, but not this APC, not this Tinubu....I wish buhari cld av won under his ANPP and I will support him wit ma life...but APC...lai lai...just a conglomeration of thieves

I know you will find this hard to believe, but the truth is APC (especially Buhari factor) helped Saraki in Ilorin and not the other way round. He was never a vital element of APC's victory in kwara.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by vinkod007: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
gulfer:
Now with pix, do you now believe
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by vinkod007: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
gulfer:
Now with pix, do you now believe

Almost
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Malcolmx12: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2015
barcaboi:
bros na my set u dey?...served there too....too backward pple....But liberation comes....kudos to Jagaban
batch A 2013..... passed out February 2014.....

1 Like

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Malcolmx12: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
scarred9jan:

I served in Baruten, very lovely place but very very backwards. There was no electricity through out the year I spent. And the road from Igboho to Ilesha-Baruba? Don't even ask me about it.
only God can liberate them, baruten and patigi were corps members nightmares, very far, border to Niger,
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
oloyedayo:
I doubt it that kwarans can dare saraki. OP, show us picture of saraki being stoned or ...
If kwarans could stone saraki then we may be heading somewhere good in Nigeria. Let us all show all the greedy politicians that we are tired of their ways.

Saraki was stoned this morning.

2 Likes

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by LocalChamp: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
The face of Criminal Fraudster and Bank Robber Saraki

Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by itsIYKE(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Only the emirate has Fulani ancestry. Even then, they all have become Yoruba. The emir used to be Kolapo.
The politicians are pure Yorubas.
yoruba people dnt hve a voice in ilorin oga.......all leaders are either partly fulani or or owe all allegience to them
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
dasrackhor:
but he is nt a journalist,is heso u shud be able to differentiate between a journalist and a nairalander.
in that case he should stop giving us half baked story
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by fejikudz(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
mohlanforex:
I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO STONE HIM AND HIS SECURITY FIRE GUN TO THE SKY. NO ONE WAS HURT ACCEPT SARAKI THAT GOT HUMILIATED .

Nice one bro..
Me self.. Am waiting for the day I'll stone uduaghan
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by dasrackhor(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
in that case he should stop giving us half baked story
u too shud stop abusing him cos he is jst trying to update us abt things in his locality.He deserve our Gratitude and nt an Atittude.
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by IYANGBALI: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
dasrackhor:
u too shud stop abusing him cos he is jst trying to update us abt things in his locality.He deserve our Gratitude and nt an Atittude.
leave me alone jo,I never see any food from all dis my wicked neighbours wey dey do sallah,you dey here dey tell me shiiit,I dey hungry jo
Re: People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com by VirginFinder: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2015
itsIYKE:
yoruba people dnt hve a voice in ilorin oga.......all leaders are either partly fulani or or owe all allegience to them

Says a deluded ibo man.
Yorubas run the show in Ilorin.
Any trace of Fulani is in the emirate.
Allegiance kor, allegiance ni.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.