Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. (4516 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:
ALL I CAN SAY IS RELATIONSHIP HAS DIFFERENT MEANINGS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE

WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO STARTED THEIR RELATIONSHIP WIT SEX AND ARE WAXING STRONGER WHILE PEOPLE WHO HAD TO WAIT TILL AFTER MARRIAGE *no offiense* *nick cannon nd marey carie as examples*
BREAK UP THEIR MARRIAGE
IT ALL DEPENDS ON PARTNERS MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING grin grin grin grin
i see your nick and mariah and raise you countless other relationships that are currently in shambles because of premarital sex. The fact that you could only dig up one example speaks volumes.
Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by MRBrownJ: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
bxcode:
You can say that sir.

ok fair enough, but let me ask you a few questions here:

#1 do you really believe that the problem of today's failing marriage rate is due to not knowing one another enough?
i can give you many reasons why today's marriage are failing, and not knowing each other is not it:
A) society changing
B) people marrying for the wrong reason
C) religion not as important today
D) women are now very independent and can take care of themselves in case of divorce

its called the EVOLUTION of marriage

#2 what is more important here... SEX or the R/SHIP ?!
you have to decide once and for all what is important and focus on that. so, since (i guess) the r/ship is more important to you, you must get to know your partner fully, in order to have the perfect r/ship and possibly move to marriage plans... but guess what?! SEX is part of the "everything" you need to discover about your partner, to know if you guys are sexually compatible. why would you want to leave that out of the EVERYTHING?! finding the perfect partner and realising AFTER MARRIAGE that you are not sexually compatible is the worst thing that can happen to a newly married couple.

#3 what is so bad about SEX?!
why are you trying to demonise sex as a bad thing?! sex is good for the health, sex is fun, sex is great for intending future partner, sex is natural... so what is the big deal really?! actually, the lack of great sex is one of the reason why many are divorcing today. so, instead of stopping people having sex, let us teach them how to have fulfilling sexual experiences!
Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by Googleus(m): 9:34am On Sep 25, 2015
sure tinz

Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fulaboy:
Chinekeee shocked when did you turn to transgender undecided Bruce jenner

Mrsphyno, gurgle, your husband don turn to woman oo undecided
It's just part of his weekly occurring madness. We usually chain him to the bed so he won't hurt anyone grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by Fulaboy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
MrsPhyno:

It's just part of his weekly occurring madness. We usually chain him to the bed so he won't hurt anyone grin
shocked odikwa this is serious, yabaleft isn't that far sha.... tongue
Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by bxcode(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2015
MRBrownJ:

ok fair enough, but let me ask you a few questions here:

#1 do you really believe that the problem of today's failing marriage rate is due to not knowing one another enough?
i can give you many reasons why today's marriage are failing, and not knowing each other is not it:
A) society changing
B) people marrying for the wrong reason
C) religion not as important today
D) women are now very independent and can take care of themselves in case of divorce

its called the EVOLUTION of marriage

#2 what is more important here... SEX or the R/SHIP ?!
you have to decide once and for all what is important and focus on that. so, since (i guess) the r/ship is more important to you, you must get to know your partner fully, in order to have the perfect r/ship and possibly move to marriage plans... but guess what?! SEX is part of the "everything" you need to discover about your partner, to know if you guys are sexually compatible. why would you want to leave that out of the EVERYTHING?! finding the perfect partner and realising AFTER MARRIAGE that you are not sexually compatible is the worst thing that can happen to a newly married couple.

#3 what is so bad about SEX?!
why are you trying to demonise sex as a bad thing?! sex is good for the health, sex is fun, sex is great for intending future partner, sex is natural... so what is the big deal really?! actually, the lack of great sex is one of the reason why many are divorcing today. so, instead of stopping people having sex, let us teach them how to have fulfilling sexual experiences!
Sir, what was sex created for originally?
Wait.... on what standard do you base this your assertions on please because they looks so shallow, where did you get these lies from? undecided
Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by bxcode(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your caption reads relationship is not all about sex which evince all sexual relationships are sexually inclined. Having a sexual affair doesn't mean it's all about sex. Same way one can say relationship isn't all about money, doesn't mean a relationship can function efficiently without money. Similarly, having sex with one's partner doesn't implies sex is the substantive and foundational rock on which the affair is premised and founded upon.

Don't make an issue out of sex, no one is coercing you to indulge. If you don't fine, but others do.
Sir, as far as it's outside the tenets of marriage, sex in a re lationship ain't giving you the desired end, you may want to pretend that all is well before people but deep down, you will know no satisfaction. I mean, look around your world today, so many single mums and baby mamas, miserable singles and heartbroken divorces and you still think that if you do the same thing that they did you will get a different result? I don't think so.
Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by morethanadoll(f): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
sweetorgasms:
guy na story u dey find, how can i be cooking a soup without tasting it.
HAAA! I know that is right! I am NOT trying to buy the BMW before I test drive it!
Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
morethanadoll:

HAAA! I know that is right! I am NOT trying to buy the BMW before I test drive it!
yeah exactly, in between u look beautiful

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Really Not All About Sex. by MRBrownJ: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
bxcode:

Sir, what was sex created for originally?
Wait.... on what standard do you base this your assertions on please because they looks so shallow, where did you get these lies from? undecided

i asked you a few questions, they are still up there, if you missed them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Found Out Your Guy/bae Lives In A Place Like This, Would You Continue? / My Romantic Experience With An Instagram Babe In 2014 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.