Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Versatile Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Versatile Fiancee (1648 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Gets Cozy With Fiancee's Bum In Hot Pre-wedding Session / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2015
I'm in Christian courtship with a beautiful lady, recently, I discovered something about her. We were having a special program in d Church and she came late, later I asked her reason why she came late to the church. She said she was helping her friend to plait her hair, my reply was when did u become a hair stylist? Her reply was the that she can do all hair styles and she never learn it. She said that is what she sometimes does in school when she needs money,presently, she is undergoing her IT in one of d govt hospitals in the state. She went further that she is good in virtually all handiworks , she said she can make all snacks Chin chin eggs roll, bounce meat-pie etc cake,ankara shoe, bags, liquid soaps ,beads,fruit juice and so on, she said very soon she will be going into decorations and fashion design . The most interesting part of it is that she is just 21 and she will graduating next year. The purpose of writing this is not to seek attention for her but to show that there are still some good lady out there who have really equipped themselves for the future.
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by jonaifame22(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided ur gf is jerk of all trade and master of none, with all dose things she knows, she should be a billionaire by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
You're very lucky...
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
undecided ur gf is jerk of all trade and master of none, with all dose thigs she knows, she should be a billionaire by now
I think u should read the write up very well bro, she is still in school studying biochemistry , you suppose to give kudos to her how she manage to learn all these with her study,she doesn't have time for now,you know what she loves to be financially independent, she is a super woman.
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Spikkylee: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Tallesty1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
She said she can or you are sure she can?

Tell her that half knowledge is dangerous.
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
undecided ur gf is jerk of all trade and master of none, with all dose thigs she knows, she should be a billionaire by now
dude, you're always in a haste to drop your comment, without barely thinking it over..
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by IamLEGEND1: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
I still fail to see the point of this thread...

I sabi plait hair too..I sabi chin chin,cake,I sabi make sandals too and many other things you list for there...... and I dey even farm.....and I dey repair electronics..

so I don turn to superman?

4 Likes

Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
tell you what man, you've got yourself a treasure !
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by pet4ril(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hmmmm and you now put fiancee instead of girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Are you sure she was late because she was doing somebody's hair or just doing somebody, period? grin

Anyway, good for her & her "talents". What else can she do?

1 Like

Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Babe2sure(f): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2015
That's impressive! Who will not want to be versatile?

It's only if she want to do any of it as an occupation, that she will need to do formal training on it and not based on self-knowledge.
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by jonaifame22(m): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

dude, you're always in a haste to drop your comment, without barely thinking it over..
and u've always been stuck on one spot observing every thing I do undecided
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by jonaifame22(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gluthatione:

I think u should read the write up very well bro, she is still in school studying biochemistry , you suppose to give kudos to her how she manage to learn all these with her study,she doesn't have time for now,you know what she loves to be financially independent, she is a super woman.
and who say one can't be rich while in school, or haven't heard the saying that a rolling stone gathers no moss undecided
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2015
jonaifame22:
and u've always been stuck on one spot observing every thing I do undecided
bull crap ! hell noh !
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
YourMain:
You're very lucky...
Yes sis, thanks
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
She said she can or you are sure she can?

Tell her that half knowledge is dangerous.
I know her she is telling d truth.
Can u pls expatiate on that pls
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by jonaifame22(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

bull crap ! hell noh !
so how do u account for the word. "Always" in ur write up directed to me.
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
can she feurk well?...if she can't then she's not versatile...
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Thowbie7:
can she feurk well?...if she can't then she's not versatile...
I'm a Christian i cannot do that ,apart from that the bible is against it,both of us have agreed that there will be nothing like that between us till get married
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
tell you what man, you've got yourself a treasure !
hmmmmmmmmm yeah
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
Awwww cool story super lady a chef hair stylist designer biochemist wow
Chai op can u find me her male version cry cry cry cry
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
halfrica:
Awwww cool story super lady a chef hair stylist designer biochemist wow
Chai op can u find me her male version cry cry cry cry
Chai this question pass me oooo
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Gluthatione:

Chai this question pass me oooo

Plesse na cry cry cry cry
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
good for you. treat that lady nicely else she ll be cooking for another man.
since shes good at everything
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Csami(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2015
Since I fail to see the reason for this thread, I just want to ask.....op, are you advertising your girlfriend?

Cause I know a girl that knows how to climb mountain, drive car, ride horse even wanted to enlist in the Nigerian Army but I said no. She's jack of all trade and master of all and she's just 19.
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
ilobasama:
good for you. treat that lady nicely else she ll be cooking for another man.

since shes good at everything
yes I love and cherish her
Re: My Versatile Fiancee by Gluthatione: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2015
Csami:
Since I fail to see the reason for this thread, I just want to ask.....op, are you advertising your girlfriend?

Cause I know a girl that knows how to climb mountain, drive car, ride horse even wanted to enlist in the Nigerian Army but I said no. She's jack of all trade and master of all and she's just 19.
You are very funny, you see I'm not advertising her, the purpose of this thread is to enlighten other ladies out there so that they can equipped themselves and not be over dependence on their men.

(1) (Reply)

I'm New Here. / I'm Scared To Go Down On Her / Relationship Tips: The Basic Lovemaking Skills Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.