Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram (21045 Views)

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / Is It Proper For A Pastor To Buy Ram For His/her Parent During Salah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Ameanux(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
Allah does not make slaughtering of ram compulsory to the Muslim umma. Its mandatory if you are financial capable.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by nijanigga: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Stupidity at it's peak................... Na by force to buy ram........Your mates dae kill Mosquitoes........anyways I'm FTC

Nigerians don't understand depression which can sometimes lead to catastrophic end. Google how Gary Speed died, who would thought Gary would do that?
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by oloyedayo(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
The only unfortunate thing there is that they won't be able to roast his body, but as for sacrifice to Allah, he already used himself.

1 Like

Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Pchikaodili(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
This country shaa..some pple tink with there leg..does hanging himself provide the ram 4 the six children?
Anyway na hail fire straight
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by lolaxavier(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2015

Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by GboyegaD(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
What materialism caused him. I want to believe there's something else bothering him and he used this as a cover for that other thing.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by mohammedmagnus: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
there's more to this, but if suicide was because of sallah as reported. then its unfortunate. as a revert to islam and after studying a bit of Islamic history i realized the problem of the ummah was illiteracy and stupidity, where people who think they understand the Quran misbehave. Even the Arabs can't claim to understand the Quran. Quite sad. i hereby say its an onus on every muslim to study Islamic history both good and bad and to infer lessons and wisdom from it. May Allah protect us from our OWN EVIL DESIRES Amen. happy eid to all
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by GodMode: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
http://www.sparkol.com?aid=807327

money is not everything....
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Y nt kill laptop RAM?
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by somadinho10: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
As money for ram no dey e for kill. Fish
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by godoluwa(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Super1759:

And Buhari rejected a Trailer load of Ram ....Irony of life....
its pathetic
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Bambless1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rest In Hell Fire, Ram? Ordinary Ram? Ram Wey No Fit Last For A Week,Hopeless coward!! Better Come Back(impossible) To Take Care Of Your 6 Pikins. . . . . Anyway The Lord Will Be With His Wife And Children.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
Serious? N PMB rejected a trailer of Ram........ shocked
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by dohhnutt1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2015
[url]The Conversation Between Bro. RAM & Sister Cock..............[/url]http://rostline..com/2015/09/the-conversation-between-bro-ram-sister.html
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Exponental(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Any moslem in the house? I want to know if someone else converts him to sallah ram, will it be accepted as a worthy sacrifice?..... lolz.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by teemy(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
from what i know islam allows for killing fish in place of ram should your pocket not have room for one. when one lives a life of showing off or at the mercy of what people say inferiority complex sets in. i wish he had had the patience needed.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by demsid(m): 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
ChappyChase:
Chisos!! I thinks say na only we(christians) na eim dey do something crazy in order to celebrate christmas, but I guess am wrong!
*keeps face like kpormor and continue chewing his sallah meat*
Please does anyone have an idea of how I can soften this meat, cause e be like say na chewing gum I dey chop since and I no fit swallow ham!
take one gulp of mcdowel's wit oshogbo weed. D meat no go soft o,bt u go crush am cos ur eyes go red, wit strong jaws like hyena
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by demsid(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Exponental:
Any moslem in the house? I want to know if someone else converts him to sallah ram, will it be accepted as a worthy sacrifice?..... lolz.
if u b cannibal. And live in d jungle
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hahahaha, Islam and Koran, the book and the religion don brainwashed the fool.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by benELOHIM7(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
All islam brings is chaos pain and death...tufiakwa angry
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
undecided because of R-A-M??
the guy sef na RAM
RIP to the RAM without horns
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by agarawu23(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]I almost condemned the man but on a second thought i didnt. Who knows the history of the man's frustration. The non availability of goodies for feast may habe been the crown of his hardship and he decided to take a quick abominable exit.
After all their religion doesn't frown at loss of lives
When you have nothing to live for you have everything to die for.
[/size]
benELOHIM7:
All islam brings is chaos pain and death...tufiakwa angry
Kingscee:
Hahahaha, Islam and Koran, the book and the religion don brainwashed the fool.
awon omo ale smiley
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Nicepoker(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ribbit come o ave spot another one.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by ahamonyeka(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
See wetin eran odun cause for oga wasiu.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by dvee2: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
Apart from Salaat (daily prayers) and Ramadan (fasting), every other Pillar of Islam,Allah clearly states in the Holy book thus: "FOR THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO DO IT" Meaning if you have the means. so killing yourself because you cannot provide Ram is gross ignorance.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by 4stylz: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Stupidity at it's peak................... Na by force to buy ram........Your mates dae kill Mosquitoes........anyways I'm FTC

Pray when you are 48years old, You will be able to provide for your family. Just pray bro, just pray.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by tardell007(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2015
Too bad he probably would have benefitted from one of the SSRI's antidepressant.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Willybos(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
Good for our population the fewer the better
. I prophecies that u will be the nest victim, in jesus name.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by ChappyChase: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
demsid:
take one gulp of mcdowel's wit oshogbo weed. D meat no go soft o,bt u go crush am cos ur eyes go red, wit strong jaws like hyena
Oga mi you just murdered me with laughter!!!
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Fourwinds: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2015
stu..pid and useless man.. u created a problem for us...how do we take care of ur wife and children now..

patience was d stu..pid man's problem.. if u don't celebrate dis one., what about next year..
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by lumeneng22: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2015
You see what this government is doing to people? salaries not paid, pension not paid, ministers not appointed money not flowing at all. Is pmb waiting for 30 the sept b4 he will appoint minister?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Breaks Out At Notre-dame Cathedral In Paris (photos) / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.