Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram (21044 Views)

Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / Is It Proper For A Pastor To Buy Ram For His/her Parent During Salah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by 4stylz: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
lumeneng22:
You see what this government is doing to people? salaries not paid, pension not paid, ministers not appointed money not flowing at all. Is pmb waiting for 30 the sept b4 he will appoint minister?

I tire
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by wtfCode: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
that ram looks so grandpa. Anyway,i no fit stop laughing the mumu man.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by loomer: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2015
One less idiot
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by dreaman2020(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
hmmmm,I dnt blame d man,and I can never blame I'm cos I didn't knw maybe d man was rich bfor he was fall in victim.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by folks4luv(f): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
Good for our population the fewer the better
like seriously?
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2015
Funny

Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
This must have been a result of depression which his wife never noticed.
There is need for vigilance. In case a family member shows sign of persistent worries he need to be provided counseling and psychologist attention.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by repogirl(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2015
Wow...Just wow! angry
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Mcoldsoja(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2015
De man be Eidiot!
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by Greatcalvady(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]I almost condemned the man but on a second thought i didnt. Who knows the history of the man's frustration. The non availability of goodies for feast may habe been the crown of his hardship and he decided to take a quick abominable exit.
After all their religion doesn't frown at loss of lives
When you have nothing to live for you have everything to die for.
[/size]
u explicitly got it wrong bro, suicide is a sin in islam, commitin suicide is d same thing as murder, bcus ur life is not urs to take, bcus it is Almighty Allah that owns it
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by arfezces: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
You are such a heartless dude...
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by flconference: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
If This is true then what a waste the man has been as a human living on the planet earth.
Did he leave his sense of reasoning at the market?
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by engrshakespeare: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pinshure of the residents being thrown into mourning or i dont believe it grin

Why will I grieve a man for whose life a ram holds more value.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by easymoney2015(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2015
He will be beside Allah because he die on sallah day
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by authority2006(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]I almost condemned the man but on a second thought i didnt. Who knows the history of the man's frustration. The non availability of goodies for feast may habe been the crown of his hardship and he decided to take a quick abominable exit.
After all their religion doesn't frown at loss of lives
When you have nothing to live for you have everything to die for.
[/size]
You guys must attack, that's what you do best because it gives you joy. Fanatic.
Re: Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2015
Coward. I share no sympathy for them. Now who will provide for the family over the next few years compared to one day.

I wonder why a poor man will be having 6 children.

STUPIDITY AT IT'S PEAK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? / Fire Breaks Out At Notre-dame Cathedral In Paris (photos) / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.